Re:Please post any TECH ISSUES for Sunken Secrets here

[Post New]by Jemwil on Oct 28, 15 4:59 AM
I have been playing this game on my iPad, lately it's been giving me error messages that I am playing on a different device, which I'm not.
I'm also at a point that the game is not allowing me to increase my magic to the level needed to open up the next building level.
One last point, i purchased 158 pearls that never downloaded. This is getting beyond frustrating which is a shame because I was really enjoying this game.

[Post New]by bogeyman007 on Oct 28, 15 11:10 AM
I am at level 26. I have upgraded all buildings as far as I can and cannot increase my magic level enough to move on to the next area. I am not going to play through to level 35 just so I can upgrade buildings more and get a higher magic limit.

Megamundo28
Guppy
Guppy
118 Posts

[Post New]by Megamundo28 on Oct 31, 15 8:58 AM
Well I have reached level 32 and despite upgrading all chimneys, windows, doors, walls etc I am atill unable to increase magic limit to 5250. This is what is needed for the next land clearance and I got thos far at level 26. I have a magiv limit of 5238 just 12 points short of being aboe to proceed. I had assumed that once I reached level 31 and was able to upgrade the chimneys I would have the correct magic level to proceed but this is not the cast.

I now have to wait unil level 38 before being able to do further upgrades and in my opinion this is unacceptable since I will have had to level up a total of 12 times to get there.

It appears that I am not alone being stuck like this. Something needs to be done very quickly otherwise I would expect many players to delete the game rather than proceed. I certainly am considering doing just that since it is very monotonous fulfilling orders, charging magic towers etc for 12 levels with no real progress being made. Someone has got their maths very wrong setting the limit as it is.

I will certainly not be downloading either free play or paid games by this developer in the future as this has definitely put me off their games completely.

[Post New]by easby3 on Oct 31, 15 4:44 PM
My issues are everything stated in this forum.

[Post New]by Dragonlady2015 on Nov 2, 15 10:20 PM
After the new update I lost levels I can't remember what level I was on but going by the item you can make I was past level 38
Thanks Annette

[Post New]by Margilou on Nov 4, 15 9:35 PM
Hello.
I am trying to visit one of my friends, which I have done many times before, but I keep getting a pop up message which says that I "cannot visit [your] friend until I complete a game upgrade!"
It seems to be JUST this one friend. Why is this happening?
Thank you.

[Post New]by ernestina56 on Nov 5, 15 5:47 AM
Non appare più il simbolo di richiesta aiuto quando lo attivo...motivo per cui non ricevo più aiuti! Ugualmente, pur ricevendo richiesta di aiuto dagli amici, quando entro nel loro mondo non appare il simbolo e non posso aiutarli. Fino a due giorni fa tutto era ok, cosa è successo?

niaggi
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
12 Posts

[Post New]by niaggi on Nov 5, 15 2:48 PM
I am stuck on level 19. I don't have enough magic to go on to 20. I have done everything that I have found out on the forums to try and get more magic. I am stuck. How do I move on?

[Post New]by luvspeanut on Nov 6, 15 6:04 AM
I'be updated to v1.5. I like to scroll through my friends' marketplaces. After I've scrolled through a few, the game just shuts down.

Edited on 11/06/2015 at 6:05:19 AM PST

[Post New]by cinderella49 on Nov 6, 15 8:01 AM
You keep suggesting to update and for whatever reason, I am unable to update anything or anywhere in this game. I have written in the forum, posted and none of your suggestions work. Please advise....

Fairy_penguin
Guppy
Guppy
167 Posts

Please give us our 12 points to get through levels 27-39

[Post New]by Fairy_penguin on Nov 6, 15 8:11 AM
November 5 update has done nothing to solve 12 point issue at 5238 to 5250 problem. New graphics are horrible and large.

LARGE GRAPHICS: I've lost pearls by accidentally speeding things up like never before the update.

NEW BUCKETS AND WHATNOT: Unclear on new buckets and what they cost, unclear on new replanting option and what it costs, unclear on extra queue and what it costs. What blueprints? I've tried it and my blueprint count didn't change.

PEARL COST: Introduction screen after the update DOES NOT indicate the cost of the extra XP and whatnot.

PLEASE GIVE US OUR 12 POINTS SO WE CAN GET THROUGH LEVELS 27-39.

Fairy_penguin
Guppy
Guppy
167 Posts

Alchemist Bench does not show megaphone activation

[Post New]by Fairy_penguin on Nov 6, 15 10:05 AM
I do not recall seeing that piece of machinery prior to the Nov 5th update. I thought I would give it a try and see if that is tech's answer to our 12 point level 27-39 problem. I tried the apple, carrot and potato. Interesting and not costly. I tried the Pearl only to get Blueprint. I was hoping for Tools to increase my storage. Then I tried some red and sand colored stones seeing as how I won't need them until Panda Dance, which is a year away at this point, 3 hours! Have not got the result yet. Stay tuned. I asked for help speeding it up. I am able to make the request but the megaphone does not show activated after you leave the apparatus. I went back and the help was there, it just doesn't show that help was activated like on other requests.

Edited on 11/06/2015 at 10:19:35 AM PST

[Post New]by Crinabm on Nov 7, 15 2:46 AM
Hello everyone,

I'm lev 32 and need 5250 Magic to unlock next part of the island. I only got up to 5213 magic,I don't have anything else I can build/upgrade. HELP PLEASE

Edited on 11/07/2015 at 2:47:09 AM PST

Megamundo28
Guppy
Guppy
118 Posts

[Post New]by Megamundo28 on Nov 7, 15 3:48 AM
You must have one more, window, chimnet, door that needs upgrading as most people are stuck on 5238 magic limit.

Its possible the previously hidden window at Tailors Turf (on the left).

Welcome to the unhappy group of stuck players.

[Post New]by Crinabm on Nov 7, 15 5:11 AM
Thanks Megamundo28,found a window :-(

Frustrating game.

Edited on 11/07/2015 at 5:13:23 AM PST

[Post New]by wngnut75 on Nov 7, 15 6:10 AM
I did the update this morning and the app keeps crashing. Then I would have to do everything I just did over again each time. I like the game but I wanted to give you a few thoughts. There is not enough space to place all the magic replenishing fountains, machines, decorations, etc. Also as a member of big fish for many years now it would be awesome to some how link accounts so that you can use game credits to purchase pearls, coins, etc. I love my iPhone but if I have to keep spending money to advance in the game I will quit playing.

[Post New]by wngnut75 on Nov 7, 15 6:12 AM
Also love the game. If you are past level 19 how can one do the holidays quest.

[Post New]by jsjames on Nov 8, 15 3:05 AM
Hi, I have a man asking for 2 rings and have no idea how to make them. I have gold. Can anyone give me a hint. Thanks

Playing sunken secrets on multiple devices

[Post New]by 123Nischa on Nov 8, 15 4:58 AM
Hi
is there somebody who could explain me how I can play sunken secrets on two devices?
In advance thank you for some tips.

[Post New]by 123Nischa on Nov 8, 15 4:59 AM
Hi
is there somebody who could explain me how I can play sunken secrets on two devices?
In advance thank you for some tips.

Go to: