Re:Please post your REVIEWS for Sunken Secrets here

[Post New]by Clueless137 on May 14, 16 11:33 AM
Is anyone actually able to do the underwater mission???????? I no longer bother since I can never complete them, plus good luck on getting any leaf stones!!!!!!! Have not gotten any for two weeks now!

[Post New]by Kata404 on May 15, 16 6:34 PM
Just opened the library, stuck building the palace since I continue to fail underwater missions (stopped investing green stones). and in each of my fails I always bring back 5 amber and 3 cursed items. I've had as many as 70 Amber and have started dumping it on the market.

No basalt from any citizen (and I click/supply them all) for at least a week now. Losing interest. Please bring back the ability to buy basalt.

[Post New]by cardinalviper on May 15, 16 8:57 PM
I have played this game for several months and mostly enjoyed it. It is quite addictive. I spent a little money at the beginning, but since I don't want to spend a fortune on a game, I learned to be patient and wait for the materials I needed to build my kingdom. The building of the castle was intense and required me to visit often to collect the necessary supplies. I managed to get the castle built (as far as I could go).

Then the diver started the underwater construction. It is different and at first I enjoyed it. I managed to check in every few hours to make sure he had enough time. I agree with the other comments that waiting for leaf stones is frustrating, but I managed to collect them and complete the underwater construction. However, on the latest underwater project, I got to the very end and was waiting for 3 green stones. I kept adding to the diver's time while I waited for the stones. The underwater construction was completely done except for the 3 stones

On one occasion, I was unable to log in to update my diver by about 10-15 minutes. When I did access the program, I was required to pay 9 pearls to access the diver. I obtained the 9 pearls, but found that all of my previous work was gone and I would have to start completely over to rebuild the underwater castle.

That was all I could take. I deleted the game from my phone even though I was at level 109. It is one thing to wait for materials, but when all of the progress you have waited for is wiped out because you can't use the internet for a couple of minutes and lose all progress, I'm done. I do have a real life and as long as I am progressing (even slowly) in the game, it is fun to check in, but if my progress is being deleted because I can't be available every moment. I would rather find a better way to kill time. There are plenty of games which respect the commitment it takes to accomplish goals and how disappointing it is to have all the work deleted. I am moving on,.

[Post New]by jackie3072 on May 16, 16 7:45 AM
I loved it a lot more at the beginning than I do now.
I'm on level 45 and am finding that nothing is easy anymore.
Tasks take far too many hours to complete.
Hopefully they will remedy this and hear us.

It's a well thought out game, and a lot of fun. My only issue is the time line.

[Post New]by StarmotherBB on May 17, 16 1:35 PM
Try Township....fun and they do not take advantage of the players. The changes that are constantly being made while playing sunken secrets are not for the benefit of the player but developer greed. It is sad that this game with potential will crash and burn soon. Hey.....Game developers.... Are you reading player reviews? Do you care? I only see moderator deletes but no helpful replies or actual help or changes that make it possible for players to progress. Too bad.

Sunk1
Seahorse
Seahorse
30 Posts

[Post New]by Sunk1 on May 20, 16 12:54 AM
Enjoyable game. Main problem is accidentally spending my pearls by tapping in the wrong place. I've lost 12 pearls this way! Therefore my game is not progressing well .

Vichrice
Minnow
Minnow
221 Posts

[Post New]by Vichrice on May 26, 16 9:04 PM
I don't know how others see it, but I find the sudden step up in the difficulty of balloon orders at level 71 quite discouraging.
I used to be able to send all 5 balloons 3-4 times a day AND maintain a good market.
Now I only can send them twice a day and all my production goes into balloons. That means I just enqueue all those toys and berry jams and cakes and I'm done for the day.
Don't you want people to actually play?

[Post New]by vampiresse on Jun 3, 16 4:41 AM
Have just about given up on this game. As you progress everything becomes more difficult to the point that it is simply not worth playing. Would be prepared to pay for the game outright but not prepared to keep paying for pearls to help me out. BFG there is a fine line between engaging people and keeping them playing with a few low level purchases, and making them delete the game and shooting yourself in the foot. I'm afraid you are now on the wrong side. Pity as I enjoyed the game.

[Post New]by Srooker1 on Jun 9, 16 7:39 PM
Way to difficult to complete under water missions. I have been glued to my phone for 4 hours just to click on the magics that refill every 2 mins. I have all the magic items going except for the ones you buy with pearls and I can't keep up. ****

Indiggy
Seahorse
Seahorse
21 Posts

[Post New]by Indiggy on Jun 10, 16 4:48 PM
Yes, there are issues. Nothing is glitch-free.

But have you ever stopped to marvel at the sheer brilliance and amount of work it takes just to create a game like this? It looks awesome, the artwork is delightful and detailed. The amount of coding it takes to carry out one action is clever, to create thousands of actions is mind-boggling.

Naturally there are going to be some mis-steps along the way, but have you noticed they more often than not get sorted along the way. You cannot expect perfection, and you cannot expect instantaneous changes. The difference between the theoretical and the practical is always discernible.

Yes, there are some aspects of the game that frustrate and annoy me, but if it was a walk-in-the-park to play I'd be bored by now.

So I just wanted to counter-balance some of the negativity and say - Phenomal job guys, keep it up

Edited on 06/10/2016 at 4:49:51 PM PST

[Post New]by BipolarUnicorn on Jun 22, 16 4:28 PM
Diving takes forever and too much magic. It's crazy and the setup doesn't even make sense.
Restoring the castle take so many colored chips just to get 10 magic. It's so hard just to get chips. I have spent so much money on the game and feel it's a rip off. There have been many improvements, but the game just seems like a scam and requires more money than other games.
Building the stulid castle has taken me 2 months and I'm still mot done

Edited on 06/22/2016 at 4:33:10 PM PST

[Post New]by Grammy1126 on Jun 28, 16 11:39 PM
I am tired of loosing all my hard earned pearls. Because I like to move through the game quickly, I accidentally hit the screen twice on an item and it thinks I want to speed up delivery. Even when I slow down it's still is too sesative and takes my pearls. I lost 15 pearls today alone. I have lost at least 50 since I started the game 2 weeks ago. There needs to be a notice that comes up when you hit the item a second time
( Do you wish to spend 5 pearls? Yes / Cancel ). I am not going to spend another dime on this game until this issue is addressed. In fact I don't want to play the game if my achievements can be taken away so easily.

[Post New]by lugrala13 on Jul 2, 16 1:03 PM
if the ediloot is only underwater item, why is the leftover that you have when a dive is done, why do you not still have them left when you dive again. this is a waste of my time and $$ very sad. Im spinning my wheels here and never get anywhere, I really like the game, but dwindling quickly. plus 20plus minutes for 5 white blocks,, ZZzzzzzzzz

getting old here

Edited on 07/02/2016 at 1:08:11 PM PST

Lost pearls

[Post New]by Micha60 on Jul 10, 16 8:54 AM
Grammy I completely agree with you. The problem is they don't care. This has been a complaint since the game started. If you look back at all the posts this issued has been raised over and over again and they are not doing anything to correct the problem. Why? Because they obviously designed it this way to make people buy more pearls. I also bought pearls but will not waste any more money just to have them disappear. This was a fun game when I started, now I have moved on to other games and just check in because the tasks now take hours and days to do. I would not recommend this game to anyone unless you have a lot of time on your hands. The dives take so long and I am lucky that I can take to work and check in to add magic. If you can't do that you will loose the dives.

[Post New]by katrinaceleste on Jul 14, 16 9:45 AM
1. I'm tired of losing things I buy. They just don't appear, but the coins disappear.
2. Things are way too expensive and difficult to accomplish.
3. Buying from friends can be quite frustrating, they either are all sold out or do not pay attention to their stock.
4. Items take way too long to create, so you end up buying them, when you don't lose them.... Or when you can find them. ?
5. The last straw is that clearing the rubble was outrageous after a certain level. It costs 7500 magic to clear a tiny patch... The last one was tiny tiny patch with little reward.

Thanks
Kat

dramajunkie
Orca Whale
Orca Whale
21,641 Posts

[Post New]by dramajunkie on Jul 19, 16 10:06 AM
Are we in a time warp??? This game has been out for a year. It was presented and reviewed starting October 2015!!
I think it's kind of crummy to put a play-to-play as the TGT but OK. However, putting out a year old game is unacceptable.

elizaew
Parrotfish
Parrotfish
408 Posts

So disappointed

[Post New]by elizaew on Jul 21, 16 4:23 AM
I was excited to see what looked like a new strategy farming game. I've been waiting ages for one. But then I saw that it is a pay to play game. These are terrible. I would rather pay for a game that I can play properly than go through all the hassle and expense of the pay to play game. I simply won't play it. I won't even bother. I don't want to wait the LONG times for energy that people have mentioned. It is a deliberate ploy to get you to spend lots of extra money to get energy fast. I won't be manipulated that way. It's a NO PLAY for me.

scarlet834
Seahorse
Seahorse
26 Posts

[Post New]by scarlet834 on Jul 23, 16 5:59 PM
I am sad to say (as a former excited daily player) that I am bored with the game and only visit it every once in a while. I'd like to add that I think the developers have done a good job trying to rebalance the dives and add additional opportunities to build green stones. The problem is that there is NOTHING for me to do to advance that doesn't take building that accursed amber. So I can't even dive without having far too much building material and too few red stones. I just can't stomach it any longer.
Newer players, I think you can still have fun with the game for a while and without cost. This was my go-to game for a very long while. I'm sad to feel differently.

[Post New]by wiccadoll on Jul 24, 16 10:42 PM
I've already stopped playing as much and I'm only level 22. I check in just a couple times a day now and have given up on the diver/underwater stuff since it just takes too long.

Glad I have too especially after reading through the forums.

When a simple game becomes a chore, time to move on.

I, like others, have more things to do in my day.

Jillmore
Minnow
Minnow
206 Posts

[Post New]by Jillmore on Jul 27, 16 3:22 PM
I have been playing this game for a while now, I am on level 79. I have not spent any real money and I'm finding the game challenging.
The dives are hard and I have only managed to complete 3 full dives, that being said, you can move forward slowly without the full dives. I have built one full section of the castle and some of the second section and opened up most of the island.

I have lost pearls along the way because there is not a confirm button (please put one in) I know, I should be more careful, but..... When those villages send all those balloons out, ooooohhh boy I'm like l looney haha... ( pritty please put a confirm button in)

I think it's a great game, I do play every chance I get, it's addictive

Mmmmm what's coming next in the game of sunken secrets

Hush...it's a secret lol

Thanks for a great game

Will post again when I get to a higher level with my views

Go to: