Mrs_Kim
Minnow
Minnow
215 Posts

Re:Nancy Drew Dossier: Resorting to Danger comments and reviews

[Post New]by Mrs_Kim on Aug 29, 10 12:35 AM
I played this game for days, I didnt know there's a walkthrough. I thought that this game was for kids (compared to the adventure series'), and it turned out that I was wrong. It was difficult.. I had to crack my head and pull my hair out, I hate the facials, the diffusing bombs or sorting marbles. Anyway it was a fun game even though I like the 1st one better..

tuskel
Minnow
Minnow
257 Posts

[Post New]by tuskel on Nov 17, 10 7:34 AM
A great game! I loved it, interesting characters, beautiful locations, great minigames. I wish all of them had been available to play in arcade mode, though! I loved the way it was kind of hidden object game, but you didn't have to find a list of 20 of them on every location. A natural next level of HOGs, I wish more games were like this. A refreshing change from the usual ND games I love. And Lani Minella still the voice of Nancy! Great! (And if I'm not mistaken, also the voice of most of the other characters!)

I loved it. I can't praise it enough, and am eagerly waiting for the next one!

kerli,
sincerely

tuskel
Minnow
Minnow
257 Posts

[Post New]by tuskel on Nov 17, 10 7:54 AM
Misty40 wrote:This is a very fun game! This is different than the other ND games I've tried to play..LOL. It's very simple to play and there's no running back and forth trying to figure out what to do next. I don't mind a challenge every now and then, but this game is pretty relaxing. It's also more cartoonish than the other ND games. I kinda enjoyed that as well. The graphics are good. You choose your ending when you tell Mr. Bleski who's the culprit behind the "construction accidents".

I'm not sure you do, I chose the janitor to start with and he said "are you sure?" and I had to choose another person, which was the nasty lady with the dog, who ended up being the culprit then. I will go and replay it and see what happens then.

Liasmani
Whale Shark
Whale Shark
19,504 Posts

[Post New]by Liasmani on Jul 20, 11 4:47 AM
Graphics – 3 stars
Story – 3 stars
Music/Sounds – 3 stars
Gameplay – 3 stars
Overall – 4 stars

My ratings of games can be high as 5 and can be low as 1.

Ratings Explained:

1 star: Poor
2 stars: Okay
3 stars: Good
4 stars: Great
5 stars: Excellent

[Post New]by bc4elvis on Nov 8, 11 12:44 PM
having tremendous difficulty with the matching letters no matter how many times i restart still cant figure it out - and there is no skip for these puzzles.

lisablue4369
Flounder
Flounder
2,105 Posts

[Post New]by lisablue4369 on Jul 4, 12 1:08 PM
We soooooooooooooooo enjoyed this game--------------Doug& Lisa

Cromaxgal
Clownfish
Clownfish
730 Posts

[Post New]by Cromaxgal on Aug 8, 12 10:51 PM
Out of five games I downloaded - this is one of two I really like but will have to wait till the 15 to get it - when I get paid. BFG - please hold the sale over till the weekend. It's really addicting

hougirl
Seahorse
Seahorse
20 Posts

[Post New]by hougirl on Aug 31, 12 5:10 PM
I love these new type of ND games. Has anyone heard if there will be any more like this one, or the first one that was like this (bubble clicking)

Laflamme
Stingray
Stingray
4,512 Posts

[Post New]by Laflamme on Aug 31, 12 5:14 PM
Hougirl, the first one, Lights! Camera! Curses! was exactly like this one. Unfortunately, apparently this series did not sell well so the developer scrapped the concept. Maybe it will resurface, but I wouldn't bet on it.

Go to: