Re:Please post any TECH ISSUES for Clutter V: Welcome to Clutterville here

[Post New]by memickl on Dec 17, 15 1:45 PM
I am running Windows 81. I purchased Clutter V in Sep 2015. I got "frozen" on the bricks jigsaw. I contacted customer service and also then followed ALL the tips in the forums, including uninstalling and then installing the game (did it again today, 17 Dec 2015). Nothing helps. I am always returned to the frozen bricks page, even after uninstalling!!! HELP. What gives with this game and how do I get a working app????
Please provide some guidance.

patreids
Seahorse
Seahorse
32 Posts

[Post New]by patreids on Feb 2, 16 10:32 AM
Windows 10 issue for me too. Tried all the suggestions, no joy.

[Post New]by want2win45 on Mar 15, 16 10:58 AM
I'm stuck on the puzzle screen - I don't know what the skip button is but I have clicked on everything and can't exit the screen at all. I have uninstalled and re-downloaded the game several times to see if it would go to the opening screen but no luck. How do I get back to the opening screen? I'm using Win 7. Is there ever going to be a fix for this? To get us out of the frozen screen?

Edited on 03/15/2016 at 11:00:54 AM PST

gullbra
Lobster
Lobster
82 Posts

[Post New]by gullbra on Mar 27, 16 7:45 PM
I am using Windows 10. I cannot do he brick puzzle, nor can I skip it or get out of it without get out of it without Control, Alt, Delete. Everything else seems to be ok

[Post New]by LawnDarts on Apr 8, 16 7:57 PM
I am using a Lenovo W520 laptop running Windows 7 with standard Intel graphics.

When I start up this game my screen goes black. I can see a single bright line, looks to be one pixel high, at the bottom of the screen.

What it appears is happening is that the scan is messed up and the entire display has been compacted into that one line. Even when I Ctrl-Tab to switch back to the desktop, the display remains unusable. The only remedy is to Ctrl-Alt-Delete to get the logout screen and log out.

Whatever this is, it started between Clutter IV and Clutter V because the older games work fine.

I just tried the new Sliders game and that is also broken. Too bad, as I'd likely purchase this it worked.

[Post New]by Maggietx on Sep 20, 16 6:03 PM
Can't get passed the opening scene--no mouse pointer ! I have tried EVERYTHING--is there a fix for this game ?????

plat1098
Minnow
Minnow
208 Posts

[Post New]by plat1098 on Jan 5, 17 12:57 PM
Hi, sorry to add issues to an otherwise fine game but running Windows 10 late Anniversary Edition and getting an access violation when clicking on the hints arrow. This doesn't happen in every segment but often enough to comment on it. Playing some of the tougher ones without use of hints is um, well, OK never mind.

Can anything be done? Something tells me un/reinstalling isn't going to cure it but has this worked for anyone? Guess I'll keep plugging along either way.

Go to: