Re:Chapter Eight – Top of the Tower

[Post New]by themellowbark on Jul 11, 10 3:48 PM
Not sure if this has been said yet, but if you search for "Drawn: The Painted Tower Ending" on YouTube you can see the ending. My game glitched at the end and I couldn't watch the entire ending. I thought it was really good and can't wait for the sequel to come out! Anyone know when that will be?

Jadakiss2000
Minnow
Minnow
209 Posts

[Post New]by Jadakiss2000 on Jul 18, 10 11:51 AM
Ok....really enjoyed this game. I too thought I'd missed something at the end but figured it was left open for the sequel. Can't wait for it! The last thing the King says is, "Find the Book!"

I bet she's somewhere in that basement.

[Post New]by dalekdom on Sep 7, 10 2:34 PM
yelda wrote:What chapter eight ? I could not get further than the chalk stairs, just loading rooftop and nothing but a blank screen.

Same here, i see iris on the rooftop she says NO then screen goes black but the game doesn't end, can see the cursor. Is this the end, who knows, otherwise i really enjoyed the game. Just would have been good to finish it.

[Post New]by Soundchex on Dec 29, 12 1:39 PM
Can someone please tell me how to get the STAR to come out? I have tried everything I can think of but I am either doing something wrong or my game is not working correctly! Thanks

Go to: