Re:Chapter Six – Fire and Ice

[Post New]by MooDayLong on Oct 5, 09 7:51 AM
I went back to get the torch and now, while the torch is in inventory, I can't get the bracket in either place (hall of giants so I could look for the star) nor in the cave to accept the torch. Ideas?

Gentlsong
Dogfish
Dogfish
1,865 Posts

[Post New]by Gentlsong on Oct 5, 09 9:23 AM
Try clicking to pick up the torch in inventory, letting go of the mouse button, and then clicking again when you have the torch in place. Some have had trouble trying to drag the torch into place.

HTH!

husky5040
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
10 Posts

[Post New]by husky5040 on Oct 19, 09 8:10 PM
I'm stuck in the dragon pic. Need the golden apple, i have an apple, but I need to put them on the scale to balance the scale, can't find the thrid gong. Help

nwl43
Stingray
Stingray
4,931 Posts

[Post New]by nwl43 on Oct 20, 09 5:59 AM
There is an arrow to the left that will take you to a scene where you can make gold and dip the apple. The third gong will be found in the picture with the Griffon. You have a lot to do in the other picture before you can use the gongs.

Edited on 10/28/2009 at 6:13:51 AM PST

[Post New]by lizzydippy on Oct 27, 09 10:17 AM
can anyone help i cant find the left leg in the ice castle

[Post New]by baglady2 on Nov 11, 09 5:22 PM
I am in the dragon cave and can't get find the place where I am supposed to hang the torch. Does anyone know where the bracket is? Help

Edited on 11/11/2009 at 5:25:43 PM PST

Gentlsong
Dogfish
Dogfish
1,865 Posts

[Post New]by Gentlsong on Nov 11, 09 5:34 PM
The bracket is on the left mid to lower part of your screen just as you go "in the door".

HTH!

[Post New]by baglady2 on Nov 12, 09 8:29 PM
Thanks, but I found it, I was in the wrong part of the cave.

[Post New]by debdebdeb62 on Nov 22, 09 2:30 AM
Hello! I'm stuck in the dragon's chest...got it open, but the rods don't seem to want to move...how do I get them to do something other than jerk?

[Post New]by debdebdeb62 on Nov 22, 09 5:32 AM
ah...don't worry...sorted and finished the game...good fun.

[Post New]by tkweli22 on Dec 10, 09 2:38 PM
[b] Ok I have the apple, the gnome and the cup but none of them are gold? Did I miss something? every time I try to put them on the scale it says only gold items can be placed???? Im stuck, please help?!?!

[Post New]by playermadness on Dec 11, 09 4:04 AM
I have clocked the game, very nice game thanks big fish

nwl43
Stingray
Stingray
4,931 Posts

[Post New]by nwl43 on Dec 11, 09 6:18 AM
tkweli22 wrote:[b] Ok I have the apple, the gnome and the cup but none of them are gold? Did I miss something? every time I try to put them on the scale it says only gold items can be placed???? Im stuck, please help?!?!

Use the arrow in the left of that scene. It will take you to an area where you can fix the items and make them useful.

jo__
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
3 Posts

[Post New]by jo__ on Feb 4, 10 11:09 AM
i am trying to play the gongs, i know to use the code in the cave, 1, 3,2,2,1 but it won't let me. i can play 1 and 3 but when i go to hit 2 my mallet goes back in inventory.....what am i doing wrong

[Post New]by nightrider199 on Mar 10, 10 4:14 PM
I'm currently at the part where you have to piece together the griffin statue. For some reason every time I put on the griffin's head the game immediately freezes (and so does the rest of my computer with it). I end up needing to forcibly shut down my computer. The music still plays but the cursor and images are stuck.The game works fine perfectly up until that point. I don't know why this is happening. Can someone please tell me what I should do?

bfgTigris
Salmon
Salmon
2,693 Posts

[Post New]by bfgTigris on Mar 10, 10 4:29 PM
Welcome to the pond nightrider199!

It sounds like you may be having some display issues, you may want to update your video card drivers, Direct X and Flash Player, to keep your game from freezing up. Here is a great help article with more information.

Unable to Play Downloadable Game

You can also contact Customer Support by clicking on the green envelope to the right of the screen, and then clicking "Contact Us" at the bottom left of the next page. Or if you're a Big Fish Game Club member, you can connect to Live Chat.

Hope this helps!

bfgTigris

bratzgram
Clownfish
Clownfish
634 Posts

[Post New]by bratzgram on Jul 9, 10 6:21 PM
I am in with the dragon and have to play the gongs. I have a problem playing them so I went to the walk through. It says to play them with the mallet. I have no mallet and when I go back in the walk through I can't find anyplace that it says to get a mallet. Please Help!! I am at my wits end and with the other problems I have had I'm about to give up. HELP!

[Post New]by bessiemoo on Jul 10, 10 8:47 AM
I need help!! I gave up on this game several months ago when I couldnt get passed the lions. Came back to try again, figured it out. NOW I cant figure out how to get the ruby's for the elephants... I have a mallet. I havent opened the dragons chest. Idk where the third gong is. Im guessing thats a vital part to my puzzle?? Someone help me!!! I really want to finish this game!! Oh and I also have a key? Was I supposed to use this at some point that i didnt???

Edited on 07/10/2010 at 8:51:12 AM PST

Chapter Six – Fire and Ice

[Post New]by joycemt on Aug 11, 10 6:40 PM
bfgFlounder wrote:What Simon says always goes
Friend or foe? The Griffin knows

[Post New]by KimHes on Sep 9, 10 5:25 AM
Ok stuck in with the Griffon. The discs on the floor will change colour when I click on them and I get that I am supposed to repeat the sequence but do I have to wait till it has completed all 4, gulp no memory, or is it one round at a time?

Go to: