[Post New]by jay_wood1 on Apr 5, 11 10:22 AM
thankyou for help ret not dragging the torch

CRoss003
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
10 Posts

Re:Chapter Five - Hall of Giants

[Post New]by CRoss003 on Jun 30, 11 12:34 PM
I am on an IPad. I can't figure out where to get the snail gliff. I have the apple, key, paper, and axe. I am stumped. Thanks for any help.

CRoss003
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
10 Posts

[Post New]by CRoss003 on Jun 30, 11 12:56 PM
Never mind, I've been working on it for 2 days, but I ask in the forum and figure it out in 2 seconds! Thanks anyway.

[Post New]by charward on Jul 23, 11 3:51 PM
I am in the Hall of Giants and I have the one tile you pick up on the left side with the torch. But I can't seem to put it in the painting. I don't know where the empty spot is and so the painting does not stay lit up. I must be doing something wrong, but can't figure out what. This is the first place I have been really stuck. Please help.

[Post New]by Terrienguyen on Aug 30, 11 11:43 AM
Can someone please help me????? I cannot find the SNAIL GLYPH. Does anyone know how I can get it?? Also I cannot place the torch anywhere?? Please help me, it is very frustrating

[Post New]by Shawver83 on Oct 1, 11 7:07 AM
I'm playing on an iPad, and I'm stuck fast. I got the blue & yellow rocks, but can't access the pallette on the scaffolding by the partially painted rabbit. I can see what looks like a white object on the scaffolding but it doesn't respond when I tap it. I'm unable to paint the rabbit's eye and progress any farther in the game.

[Post New]by Finishtherace on Mar 17, 12 9:12 PM
How do you get the snail and bird glyphs?

[Post New]by kcantrell779 on Aug 7, 14 9:15 PM
I have used the chisel and turned part of the eye red. The hint says to use the chisel but it won't work. What am I doing wrong?

Go to: