Re:Chapter Three - The Theater

[Post New]by Chymera on Dec 29, 10 6:04 PM
I have the knight properly painted and the 3 doors opened below. I have the shovel in the 1st, the metal shield in the 2nd, but can't put anything, including the heart in the 3rd door opening. What's going on? I know the heart goes in the 3rd from the walk-thru.

mitupogo
Guppy
Guppy
154 Posts

[Post New]by mitupogo on Jan 5, 11 1:01 PM
Go back outside the paining to the tower room and pick up the blue chalk to make it night again, then go back in and set the mirrors like people suggest. It took me a while to figure out what I was doing wrong. :-)

[Post New]by drkirk on Mar 29, 11 8:31 AM
Love the game, but I keep losing items from my Inventory when I close the game. This leaves me unable to complete certain tasks like getting the oil can, since the letter magically disappears. Do I need to close down a certain way or is this just an annoying problem that's unfixable? I'm tired of restarting with a new character and it's preventing five stars for the game...thanks.

[Post New]by saburne on May 10, 11 8:48 PM
Ok so I got the bird in the cage. Now I need to go back to the theater? Can't find it. I am having major issues. SOS SOS going crazy here. As you can tell I'm new at this

[Post New]by aussiephil2 on Jun 28, 11 9:22 PM
Help! In the bell tower, I had found the seed and planted it in the container. Then left the area and came back to do the mirrors but my seed has disappeared!
Any idea how I get it back again?
thanks

[Post New]by thefishcube on Aug 26, 11 7:23 PM
I have seed growing, but when it's about to get to top, I used slingshot on left window. Which I believe isn't supposed to happen till after flower is all the way grown. Now there isn't any sun coming from left window and can't get sun to shine on seed? How do I go forward?

[Post New]by New_pHred on Sep 25, 11 1:11 PM
When I started Drawn on my iPad I discovered that the hourglass had gone. Now what? Is there a way of recovering items that have disappeared from inventory?

[Post New]by Tenaciousc1974 on Dec 29, 11 1:19 PM
Someone said you could still get the teddy bear even if you have already made it rain. Is that true? How do you do it?

Thanks!

[Post New]by BugsTheHooDooMan on Jun 4, 12 10:31 AM
I got the hourglass, got it enchanted, turned day into night, went up to get the star but when I click the cursor on the hourglass it doesn't "pick it up." It will highlight but doesn't move with the cursor to put it over the star.

I went back down, turned to day to make sure it was enchanted. Once again couldn't pick it up. Exited game, re-started, back to night, up the tower, still no go.

Any thoughts? Will I have to delete and re-load the game?

Go to: