Re:Drawn: The Painted Tower ™ - Walkthrough and Deluxe Strategy Guide available now

[Post New]by lieber on Nov 3, 09 7:07 PM
I enjoyed this game from start to finish. Please more like this one

Kyasarin
Guppy
Guppy
166 Posts

Drawn: The Painted Tower ™ - Walkthrough and Deluxe Strategy Guide available now

[Post New]by Kyasarin on Nov 7, 09 4:01 AM
jody923244 wrote:
Elly029 wrote:i have entered the witch doctor painting and i cannot see a thing is this an error???
Welcome to the club...I can't find the beads or feathers needed for his wand.Stupid guy...lol.You can see his rear end when he's dancing.LOL!!!

You need to get the shrunken heads working to get the beads and feathers. One needs teeth and the other needs ears--coincidentally, you can get those off the wooden masks to either side of the painting.

Re:Drawn: The Painted Tower ™ - Walkthrough and Deluxe Strategy Guide available now

[Post New]by BCCJillster on Nov 8, 09 7:41 AM
Loved this game--a mix of some really hard puzzle games and some really easy plot puzzles. Can't wait for the sequel. Gorgeous, clever

Weaknesses: way too long to load between scenes (it's not my machine), no clues as to the object of some of the puzzles (ie what are we trying to accomplish?), ended too soon and too suddenly.

AllieBow
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
12 Posts

[Post New]by AllieBow on Nov 8, 09 2:37 PM
I got the demo and played for what seemed like much longer than an hour. I swear I got the full download when I didn't buy the game. Where does the demo end? I did all eight chapters. I looked at my purchase history and I did not accidentally buy it. Has anyone else had this happen???

[Post New]by w8tng4mine on Nov 9, 09 4:33 AM
I love the game so far but the curser seems stuck when I am trying to get the gear under the mushroom, it won't grab it, although it shows the hand-it seems to trigger the wizard dude-or whoever he is...no matter where I try to pick up the gear. Help, anyone! ideas?
thanks

[Post New]by emmbeth on Nov 9, 09 6:18 PM
how do I get the torch stand to accept the torch in the symbol room of the land of giants? I was able to do it outside the painting (to get the tile) but cannot get the torchstand to accept the torch inside the painting (in the symbol room behind the rock)

[Post New]by Kalthax on Nov 9, 09 10:00 PM
I liked this game. The puzzles were fun without being mind-bendingly hard. I gather there will be a Drawn II at some point? Hopefully it pays off better than this one did. The ending was rather abrupt.

[Post New]by miatalewis on Nov 10, 09 8:26 AM
Im on a Mac and my game keeps freezing at the Catwalk. Has anyone else come across this issue?

[Post New]by SUNNYONE43 on Nov 10, 09 10:31 AM
I downloaded the full version, but when I click on play it does nothing. Is anyone else having this problem, and does anyone know what I am doing wrong.

[Post New]by jantor on Nov 10, 09 12:38 PM
I am on Mac and am frozen at the Catwalk. I have just sent message to tech. Will share whatever I find out.

AllieBow
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
12 Posts

[Post New]by AllieBow on Nov 10, 09 1:33 PM
jantor wrote:I am on Mac and am frozen at the Catwalk. I have just sent message to tech. Will share whatever I find out.

I had no problem with the game on my 2.66 GHz Intel iMac. I am running OS X 10.5.8.

shorenuf
Dolphin
Dolphin
7,281 Posts

[Post New]by shorenuf on Nov 10, 09 1:50 PM
jantor wrote:I am on Mac and am frozen at the Catwalk. I have just sent message to tech. Will share whatever I find out.

This is a very memory intensive game. For anyone having problems I suggest turning off software that runs in the background such as auto back up or virus scanning applications.

[Post New]by barbecount on Nov 11, 09 3:17 AM
I am on Mac also and frozen at the Catwalk. I have nothing else running. I reloaded the game, and still the same. If anyone else had this problem and had it solved, let me know.

[Post New]by djwini on Nov 11, 09 3:19 PM
is there a way to reset a puzzle and start it over after i have messed it up so badly i can't figure it out?

[Post New]by jantor on Nov 11, 09 3:31 PM
Bigfishgames is now listing this as Mac Intel only, which was not messaged originally. Unfortunately, many of us who do not have Intel powered MACS are finding that fewer games are available. The game will run for the trial time, but after purchase it cuts off at the catwalk, which I gather, is approximately halfway point.

shorenuf
Dolphin
Dolphin
7,281 Posts

[Post New]by shorenuf on Nov 12, 09 11:43 AM
djwini wrote:is there a way to reset a puzzle and start it over after i have messed it up so badly i can't figure it out?

Nope -- just keep trying or, of course, you can skip it. I had the same feeling about some of them too -- if I could just see the start point -- but I kept going and, proud to say, solved every one without hints or skipping.

This game was so good, the artwork so fascinating, that I actually played through a second time (skipping the puzzles) just to appreciate the visual aspects of the game

[Post New]by sasijury on Nov 12, 09 11:43 AM
Help!!! I am having a major problem. The game has acted fine on my MAC computer until I got to the section called The Catwalk. Every time I load the game to play, the game freezes up. My screen jumps & rolls and my mouse leaves ' trails' everywhere I put it. I've never seen this happen before. What do I do? Can I fix it?
Sasijury

Mr_Russ
Whale Shark
Whale Shark
16,662 Posts

[Post New]by Mr_Russ on Nov 12, 09 11:57 AM
See two posts above yours.

[Post New]by pnj0113 on Nov 12, 09 2:48 PM
The demo was enticing but the game was slow and the puzzle made no sense. It seem to have you running back and forth and wasting time getting from room to room. As compared to return to ravenhurst its a thumbs down.

[Post New]by therealmrfrench on Nov 12, 09 4:05 PM
Ok, I was going through the demo and was very intrigued. I was all set to buy the full product when I saw that I was nearly out of time on the demo. So, I spent the last minute or two looking for a "save" function. Couldn't find any.

So, does the real, full game have a "save" and "load" functionality? Or do I have to start from the beginning each and every time I play?

Go to: