pavlovscat
Pufferfish
Pufferfish
1,478 Posts

Re:Please post any TECH ISSUES for Redemption Cemetery: Clock of Fate Collector's Edition here

[Post New]by pavlovscat on Sep 27, 15 4:42 PM
I have the common problem of CTD upon completion of bridge puzzle in the bonus chapter.

Running Win 7 Home Premium 64 bit

pedeymom
Starfish
Starfish
50 Posts

Re:Please post any TECH ISSUES for Redemption Cemetery: Clock of Fate Collector's Edition here

[Post New]by pedeymom on Sep 27, 15 4:54 PM
patskarma wrote:Violation access code. Windows 10. Houston, we have a problem!
. Same problem violation code . This is happening to often . Maybe someone at Big fish needs to update to Windows 10 . Most of the games have no problem but this one & the game club freebie I got today say the same thing . It's not my computer I have lots of memory , all my drivers are fine . Please fix this problem . I can,t afford to spend money on games that I can, play .

salad3
Starfish
Starfish
52 Posts

[Post New]by salad3 on Sep 27, 15 5:14 PM
Same problem, kicked out of extra chapter twice upon completing the bridge.

[Post New]by Phoebecat1 on Sep 27, 15 5:30 PM
I'm having the same problem as Froggles. I'm using a PC and am in the Bonus game. When I complete the bridge, the game simply goes away and I have to open the game again. I've done this three times.

The last time I had a problem with a game no one got back with me.

grs56
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
1 Posts

[Post New]by grs56 on Sep 28, 15 5:11 AM
I've been playing a lot of HOPA style games from BFG as they are generally 4-5 hours long and make for a good weekend of 1 days play. I got unsettled with some FPS games and their levels of graphic depiction. There are so few (in my opinion) good RPG's that fit my (personal) model.

I too had the problem with the game locking up - in that it let me hook the moon before I realized the time split would be upcoming. I guess doing something like making the time amulet or whatever highlight and become noticeable might help in this case. The bridge glitch seems avoidable by setting up for it and then running "skip".

Seems to be silly to have to read up on a HOPA to see if it is playable before getting it. lol.

Unfortunately these games have a constantly running single save game and the only way around this would be to manually copy the game save at the end of each chapter and delete the current save to "back up". The problem with patches to games of this type simply ends up being a recompiled full game and one has to replay the whole game.

It would be novel if a manual save game or even an auto save that is not real time could be introduced into these type games without taking the game's physical footprint too large...

Edited on 09/28/2015 at 5:20:42 AM PST

elboranch
Guppy
Guppy
102 Posts

[Post New]by elboranch on Sep 28, 15 9:31 AM
Darn !!!!! Just started playing the trial and already had to restart twice !!!!! I love Redemption Cemetery games but guess I wont get to play this one !! If the trial is having issues no way going to buy it ! I am running Windows 8 ! Havent updated to 10 because was worried my games would not work, but cant get this one to work on 8 ???? Please let me know there is a fix !!

[Post New]by Purrplemickey on Sep 28, 15 9:42 AM
Two issues:
Twice after saving a session of the game when I tried to restart the game file was corrupt and I had to start over.

In the bonus game after building the bridge the game quits.

[Post New]by lala2107 on Sep 28, 15 10:07 AM
Froggles wrote:I have now been kicked right out of the game twice upon completion of the bridge in the bonus chapter - would like to finish the game, so if someone could look into this I would be grateful.

i have the same issue and this is why i buy ce for the extra content and cant even play it, please fix. windows 7

Flissa2
Squid
Squid
79 Posts

[Post New]by Flissa2 on Sep 28, 15 12:14 PM
Come on BFG this game needs a fix. Reading through these issues it's not just a Windows 10 problem this time. I am fed up with games that wont work and BFG ignore us. Was a time when customers mattered and issues were dealt with promptly and courteously. Loyal member for over 5 years but not for much longer if I cant find games I can play!

[Post New]by 3gizmo4 on Sep 28, 15 12:24 PM
I keep getting a error on trying to open game to play. All the other games I have plays well on Windows 10, but this one won't.

[Post New]by jjteach on Sep 28, 15 2:02 PM
I am also having problems - I complete the bridge in the bonus chapter and then get kicked out - please look into this!

MamaTraci
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
14 Posts

[Post New]by MamaTraci on Sep 28, 15 3:15 PM
Glad to see I am not the only person with the bridge trouble in the bonus game. I complete the bridge and the screen freezes then the game shuts down. I have tried it twice with the same error. Please fix

[Post New]by hpydzrhr on Sep 28, 15 5:05 PM
Froggles wrote:I have now been kicked right out of the game twice upon completion of the bridge in the bonus chapter - would like to finish the game, so if someone could look into this I would be grateful.

This has happened to me, also

[Post New]by nnlen9 on Sep 28, 15 5:38 PM
I get kicked out of the game at the bridge in the bonus chapter. Get a quick pop up stating disk corrupt ...

[Post New]by THLKatrina on Sep 28, 15 11:19 PM

I also have had this problem. I am running Windows 8.

4mybirds4
Salmon
Salmon
2,663 Posts

[Post New]by 4mybirds4 on Sep 29, 15 12:23 AM
Keep getting kicked out of the game after the bridge puzzle in the bonus game. This needs fixed. Will try skipping as others have suggested.

ARIA32462
Seahorse
Seahorse
25 Posts

[Post New]by ARIA32462 on Sep 29, 15 6:46 AM
Bonus Chapter problem like the others with finishing the bridge and the game closing out. GREAT! Another game I can't finish.

[Post New]by SilentRaven22 on Sep 29, 15 11:18 AM
I am having problems playing this game keep getting error code 00000x00000, I have uninstalled and reinstalled game and game manager twice still not working. I have also upgraded to windows ten.

[Post New]by Phoebecat1 on Sep 29, 15 4:06 PM
This may sound rude, but I've gotta ask: Is anyone at BF even reading these posts? I've seen 10+ posts with the same issue and nothing has changed. Seems that the least they could do is post a message with the games that are unplayable on Win 10 so we don't waste our money and end up regifting that bad karma onto BF by ending our memberships or buying elsewhere.

dogcatmom
Guppy
Guppy
114 Posts

[Post New]by dogcatmom on Sep 29, 15 4:22 PM
figured out that I had to skip the bridge mini game to avoid getting kicked out.....but what is the secret to not get kicked out upon completion of; repair the stained glass on the window/doors when I gather the gold symbols I get kicked out. there is no skip for that game just the hint. any idea how not to get kicked out at that point? thanks!

Go to: