Dream Chronicles 3

Levendig
Guppy
Guppy
103 Posts

Re:Dream Chronicles 3

[Post New]by Levendig on May 10, 09 2:34 AM
Hi Euskalduna... Yes She's the one and will be the only one helping us with her great Walkthroughs!!!

MargieB
Salmon
Salmon
2,658 Posts

[Post New]by MargieB on May 10, 09 7:41 AM
Euskalduna wrote:Margie134, I am curious, and hope my question does not offend anybody. Are you by any chance, the wonderful Margie B, master of walkthroughs, that so many times has helped me (and hundreds of others) at Gamezebo? If you are, welcome and are you still doing those helpful walkthroughs? I hope so!

Hi Euskalduna, Nice to meet you.

To answer your question, yes, I am the same Margie B that wrote walkthroughs for Gamezebo However, I am now working full time for Big Fish and I will be writing walkthroughs for Big Fish exclusively.

I have the walkthrough for Dream Chronicles:The Chose Child ready to be posted the same day the game is available on Big Fish. I will be ready to help anyone who needs help getting through the game.

What's your name over at Gamezebo? I am glad you're here and I hope to see lots of you in the future

Hey Levendig , *waves* How are you? Good to see you my dear, hope all is well with you.

Fin Hugs,

Margie B

Euskalduna
Stingray
Stingray
5,991 Posts

[Post New]by Euskalduna on May 10, 09 5:30 PM
Hey, Margie B., I am so glad you are with BFG now! My name in Gamezebo is Euzkadi, but it seems there is a trouble there, for each time I try to enter with my password, they ignore me. It does not matter so much, now that you are with BFG. I used to look up your walkthroughs even when I was not registered with Gamezebo. You have saved me a lot of aggravation and anger, believe me. I am planning in buying several LF games and, of course, I will be needing a lot of help. Anyway, welcome, welcome, welcome.

[Post New]by agoodmatch1 on May 10, 09 6:24 PM
Hello Everyone! Happy Mothers Day to all Mothers out there! This is the my first time writing on a forum of any kind but I just saw this forum on DC3 and have also been waiting for it t come out on BFG. I too saw Margie134 and was glad to see she will be on BF from now on. Looking forward to joining future blogs.

gringojoy
Catfish
Catfish
1,739 Posts

[Post New]by gringojoy on May 10, 09 11:20 PM
Happy Mothers Day!
Thank you, agoodmatch1 & Euskalduna & welcome to the pond!
Have fun in our warm waters, and make friends!
(((margie))) happy to see you here!
I'm going to bed now. It's been a long happy fun mothers day for me. lol
Night all & aoyp's!

[Post New]by HANEKO on May 11, 09 6:30 AM
There is a Dream Chronicles 3---The Chosen Child. I think it is on PlayFirst. I played the 1 hour demo. Good graphics and a bit difficult to start. I hope it gets to BigFish soon. I also liked Mortimer Beckett Time Paradox and The Clockwork Man. Bothe a very good also.

cavebear
Seahorse
Seahorse
32 Posts

[Post New]by cavebear on May 11, 09 10:31 AM
Did Dream Chron 3 ever come out ??.. or is it still in the 'dream stage'?

cavebear
Seahorse
Seahorse
32 Posts

[Post New]by cavebear on May 11, 09 10:36 AM
Dream Chronicles 3 on its way and I am still trying to get through 1 & 2 .. I got stuck months ago and have not looked at them since ..
Rather I am getting stuck on other LF games ...lol..

I will got to Gamezebo to try to get through some of them..

kiedon
Clownfish
Clownfish
552 Posts

[Post New]by kiedon on May 11, 09 12:46 PM
Dream Chronicles 3 has been out for some time now and is available to be played on Playfirst. It is not as inespensive as BFG but if you join their clubs it gets cheaper. I had their credits so I bought it and played it because I am a huge fan of the series. It was great. I am not sure of what people complain of when they complain of length of game. This is a medium long game. It does not take as long as DM2 but still worth the money. I agree there are some short games that are not worth it but the DM series do not fall into this category. I hope BFG gets it for all you other fishie fans because it is great. There is another sequel planned after by the way, I could tell by the way it ended.

[Post New]by aligatorlove on May 12, 09 9:38 AM
Love LOVE LOVE THESE GAMES. Some of the best out there. Can't wait for 3

DonnyDJ
Parrotfish
Parrotfish
475 Posts

[Post New]by DonnyDJ on May 12, 09 2:30 PM
Some good news....

It appears that DC3 will be here a week sooner than I had posted earlier. Expect it to be here this coming Monday 5/18.

-Don

julie2753
Clownfish
Clownfish
542 Posts

[Post New]by julie2753 on May 12, 09 7:07 PM
Cant wait i have been saving my credit for that one.

A1psyko
Guppy
Guppy
127 Posts

Re:Dream Chronicles - The Chosen Child

[Post New]by A1psyko on May 13, 09 8:20 AM
I did get to play a sample of Dream Chronicles - The Chosen Child. It is a bit different but still looks like fun. I really enjoyed Dream Chronicles 2. Has anyone heard when DC - The Chosen Child will be released by Big Fish Games? Also, I did read somewhere in this forum where someone saw the third Purple book being put on the shelf which clued them in to the possibility of the third DC. Where did you see this book being placed on the shelf, I am looking for it out of curiosity only.

daithi
Guppy
Guppy
108 Posts

[Post New]by daithi on May 13, 09 4:29 PM
I beta tested this game last week for Play First. It looks very promising and I would imagine, given the hour demo, that this is going to be a great game. Keep your fingers crossed that will be releasing it soon.

MargieB
Salmon
Salmon
2,658 Posts

[Post New]by MargieB on May 13, 09 7:36 PM
Hi Euskalduna and agoodmatch1,

Thanks for the nice welcome. I'm so very glad to see both of you here. Make sure that you check the BFG blog for the walkthrough for Dream Chronicles: The Chosen Child, it will be available at the same time the game is released here.

I will see you around the pond

Fin Hugs.

Margie B

rosiekb
Lobster
Lobster
86 Posts

[Post New]by rosiekb on May 14, 09 2:06 AM
Ive just had a half hour trial of DC3 and it is every bit as good as the first two. Big Fishies, you had better get this game out there quickly as it is available on quite a few other sites. People are not goint to wait for such a good game and Im afraid you might lose custom. C'mon Fishmeisters, give us qhat we want!!! xxxKissesxxx

prose_2
Guppy
Guppy
114 Posts

[Post New]by prose_2 on May 14, 09 4:11 AM
Is there a tab or a place you can go to and see what walkthroughs are available? I

kishimojun
Stingray
Stingray
4,534 Posts

[Post New]by kishimojun on May 14, 09 4:30 AM
The blog link on the front page

[Post New]by PattyW on May 14, 09 6:37 AM
I know Dream Chronicles 3: The Chosen Child is out. Big Fish just does not have it available yet. I have seen it on other games sites. Hopefully Big Fish will offer it soon. I really LOVED this game.
PattyW

MargieB
Salmon
Salmon
2,658 Posts

[Post New]by MargieB on May 14, 09 8:01 AM
prose_2 wrote:Is there a tab or a place you can go to and see what walkthroughs are available? I

Hi prose,

You can go to the Big Fish Blog and see the latest walkthroughs that have been added. I think the page holds about 4 or 5 of the latest walkthroughs.Copy and paste this link into your address bar:

http://www.bigfishgames.com/blog/

You can access all walkhroughs by following this link:

http://www.bigfishgames.com/blog/game-walkthroughs

you can also access a walkthrough of a game from the download page. You will usually see a message that says:"Check out our blog walkthrough"

From the home page you can access the blog by clicking on the link that is on the left side of the page. Under the "Today's New release" section.

If you need help with anything else, please let us know.

Thanks,

Margie B

Edited on 05/14/2009 at 8:03:42 AM PST

Go to: