Don't have the wire but can't get to the mailboxes

[Post New]by knittingnut on Mar 4, 16 10:12 PM
I'm stuck. I thought I picked up the wire from the mailbox to use on the generator in the school yard, but it's not in my inventory and now I can't move forward. What do I do to get the wire?

Re:Please post any TECH ISSUES for Fear for Sale: City of the Past Collector's Edition here

[Post New]by hawaiiandiane on Mar 6, 16 12:53 PM
jennsmom wrote:This would be an excellent game if it weren't for the Fatal Errors that occur about every half hour of play. I was hesitant to purchase this because I had trouble with the last two Fear for Sale games, but the demo was so good, I bought it anyway.

I don't know if I'll be able to finish the game or not. I do know that constant Fatal Errors don't add to the enjoyment of playing.

Having the same problem and I am very surprised there has not been an update issued for something that has apparently been occurring for months. I am playing SE on Windows 7 and have plenty of memory, etc. No other games have pulled this on me, and since I am seeing multiple posts for the same issue, perhaps you folks should consider publishing a PATCH for this "fatal error".

maewe
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
4 Posts

Re:Please post any TECH ISSUES for Fear for Sale: City of the Past Collector's Edition here

[Post New]by maewe on Apr 8, 16 2:08 PM
Stuck me too near the end of the game, it is all frozen...
I'm very frusted
I hope than it be fixed soon.

maewe
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
4 Posts

[Post New]by maewe on May 16, 16 3:04 PM
I do not know about you, but I'm always stuck at Main Hall ... no update planned?

emzer
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
1 Posts

[Post New]by emzer on Oct 8, 16 3:10 PM
Can not go on after spelling Evelyn's name in the tomb as need to water the flowers with the jug. Got the glue to mend the jug but when the glue went on the jug it just disappeared and it's not in my inventory anymore or back in the cabinet where it originally came from? So the game glitched and I'm stuck as can't do anything until I mend the jug with the glue that has now disappeared. Will be looking for a refund as too far into the game to reinstall on my iPad. Very frustrating...

Go to: