Diana_Mc
Minnow
Minnow
269 Posts

Re:Avenue Flo comments and reviews

[Post New]by Diana_Mc on Oct 20, 09 8:34 AM
I didn't even consider this until I saw many positive reviews. I don't do TM or anything with "Dash" or "Mania"

I finished the demo and caught the dog (okay, I'm a poodle lover). It seemed to me like it was well done for this type of game but still not really my thing. However, I could manage the tasks so it's not very difficult TM. Assuming I did any mini-games, I've forgotten already, I didn't have any problems with them.

Did wonder how "Flo" stayed in business though since she was tending to everyone's affairs but her own

[Post New]by wendylosangeles on Oct 20, 09 8:50 AM
Love love LOOOOOVE this game. finished i last night. I hope the game developers make another Flo adventure game. I like the TM games, but this was something special. I heart "Avenue Flo".....

[Post New]by wendylosangeles on Oct 20, 09 8:51 AM
PS: I wish it had been longer, perhaps 5 areas instead of 3. but I still "heart" the game LOL :-)

Howatch
Manatee
Manatee
3,952 Posts

[Post New]by Howatch on Oct 20, 09 9:19 AM
dlb628 wrote:
I'm not having any problems with the sound at all. Have you checked to see if there is an upgrade for your sound card drivers?

This sounds stupid, but I'm not sure how to do that. It does sound like a problem with my particular computer if no one else is having that problem.

Why don't you write/Live Chat with Customer Support? They can assist you with your sound problem and will help you search for upgraded sound card drivers if need be; Customer Support is great.

[Post New]by crazybluegirl200 on Oct 20, 09 10:43 PM
I really enjoyed this game but I wish it could have been longer. It only took me a few hours to beat. The ending was also incomplete for me, as if they ran out of ideas. I will be checking to see if there were any problems with my game because I did not get mini movies with Miss Big that I heard were supposed to be in the game.
3 out of 5 stars

dlb628
Minnow
Minnow
252 Posts

[Post New]by dlb628 on Oct 21, 09 8:07 PM
Why don't you write/Live Chat with Customer Support?

Thank you, Howatch! I never thought of that. Great idea!

Game_Toad
Squid
Squid
66 Posts

[Post New]by Game_Toad on Oct 21, 09 8:44 PM
The game definitely falls in the "cute" category. Took about 2-1/2 hours to finish the adventure mode and I didn't hurry. No replay value for me; the puzzles weren't that hard and I have no interest in repeating them in activity mode. Probably a good one for the family (cheerful and clean), but not a good value for me.

SpookyPigdog
Herring
Herring
306 Posts

Re:Avenue Flo Comments and Reviews

[Post New]by SpookyPigdog on Oct 24, 09 2:44 PM
I was surprised that I actually liked this game. It is enjoyable. From the moment that crocodile popped out of the sewer (I'm still reeling) I was hooked.

Yes, it is a more kiddie-like game, heavily structured, but really hard in some instances! It was nice to see a game lacking in macabre and not meant to scare the socks off you.

As a teenager, this was the kind of game I always hoped existed, or wanted to create.

Love it.

Laflamme
Stingray
Stingray
4,512 Posts

[Post New]by Laflamme on Oct 24, 09 4:10 PM
Finished the game two days ago and my verdict still stands - this is a cute game and was very well worth the credit. I did not have any problems with the minigames, just had to consult the walkthrough three times and missed two bottles.

Just one thing: I knew what was going on when Flo met Bernie, and I would have liked if Chapters 2 and 3 were as long as C1.

Might replay it again in some time to finish all the achievements.

[Post New]by sassy_feet on Oct 24, 09 6:14 PM
I purchased this game and was having a great time with it until halfway through my second play. I started getting massive error messages which could only be stopped by dumping the game entirely. I'm attempting to reinstall it (uninstalled and re-downloaded) but someone needs to address this problem before it becomse chronic.

[Post New]by sassy_feet on Oct 24, 09 6:20 PM
Well, the uninstall and reinstall didn't work. Anyone have any ideas?

mollyal
Guppy
Guppy
126 Posts

[Post New]by mollyal on Oct 25, 09 6:51 AM
I love all the Dash games. I love this one and Dinertown Detective, too, even though I can't play them over & over like the other Dash games. I, too, wish it could have been longer. Maybe next time...

beadbrain
Seahorse
Seahorse
33 Posts

[Post New]by beadbrain on Oct 26, 09 6:22 AM
While a fan of the Dash Games and adventure games, I thought this was very lame. It didn't hold my interest at all. I felt it was really "dumbed down", Don't waste your $$$$$$

[Post New]by Pattiepat on Oct 26, 09 3:23 PM
I've played the game 2x's and can't find the last bottle. I liked the game but thought it was to short for real gamers.

[Post New]by livi1966 on Oct 27, 09 6:34 AM
Can anyone help? I love this game but now I want to throw the computer out the window, I have come to the mini game where you have to match the purple and pink triangles, yeah I can match them up no prob but its the inner ones i cant do,I also feel that there should be a button that allows you to pass by a mini game if you cant do it, AS ITS PUTTING ME OFF PLAYING IT ANY FURTHER KNOWING THAT I WILL GET FUSTRATED PLEASE HELP

[Post New]by Kbug1979 on Oct 27, 09 11:45 AM
The game its self is fun but it is WAY to short. I got done with the whole thing in like 3 hours. I feel like it was a waist of money but only because of it being SOOOOOOOO short.

[Post New]by Tammydewald on Oct 27, 09 11:49 AM
loved the game bought it but wish it was longer

[Post New]by littegoldfish on Oct 27, 09 9:19 PM
Liked the demo, reviews were really good so I purchased the game. Other than feeling the game was too short and not seeing the wedding at the end, I really enjoyed the game, very fun and interactive. Leaves you wanting more, more, more!!!

sonbanon
Seahorse
Seahorse
31 Posts

[Post New]by sonbanon on Oct 27, 09 9:38 PM
I thought this game was too easy, incredibly so. Was extremely dissatisified. Beat it within 3 hours without any thinking. I think it was targeted to pre-teens.

[Post New]by shuckle51 on Oct 28, 09 6:04 PM
I love Flo, but this game was boring, slow, boring, slow... Did not purchase

Go to: