jmwillo
Minnow
Minnow
219 Posts

Re:Insider Tales: The Secret of Casanova comments and reviews

[Post New]by jmwillo on Oct 17, 09 12:54 PM
Download this game from different sites as well as finished it from begining to end. Enjoyed this game but found it wasn't long enough and in some places a little easy but overall give it

BigFatPanda
Squid
Squid
61 Posts

[Post New]by BigFatPanda on Oct 17, 09 6:14 PM
BIG FAT PANDA GAME REVIEW
7 Bamboo sticks out of 10
It's really hard to give a fair review of this game because I both liked and disliked it. I have never been so undecided. The game is polished and plays like a top notch HOG. The music, while good, is very repetitive.
I think I found the overall theme quite boring, yet it was relaxing in a way.
The characters you encounter look odd and are all very rude.
This is a HARD hidden object game. Don't expect to breeze through many of the levels. Some things, even when revealed with a hint, got a "You got to be kidding me" smirk from me.
Again, although I disliked parts, I still HAD to finish it. Some of the situations were a bit annoying (like the Piranha). All in all, a good game but only if you like real challenging games.

poppy85
Guppy
Guppy
182 Posts

[Post New]by poppy85 on Oct 18, 09 10:50 AM
I 'accidentally' played the demo on this twice! Downloaded and played half,two cities, then stood on my laptop and had to buy a new one. Downloaded demo again and played the other two cities So - without meaning to I had two hours of demo. Wouldn't purchase though, don't think game would stand up to replay anyway. I don't recommend standing on your pc, just to get two goes at demo on any game. Works out much less expensive to but the game and hate it

Eisteepfirsich
Dolphin
Dolphin
6,584 Posts

[Post New]by Eisteepfirsich on Oct 19, 09 1:04 PM
Nice hog game, very on the short site (maybe 2 hours for me), items are to tinny and not clear. I don`t buy it, its to hard for me!

meatbun66
Starfish
Starfish
49 Posts

[Post New]by meatbun66 on Oct 20, 09 11:38 AM
Very pretty graphics and music. I enjoyed the game very much but it was too short.

[Post New]by mbmirela on Jan 6, 10 12:05 PM
man,who created this game???with glasses and hint ,still i cant see the hiddens objects .
the hiddens objecst are toooooo small..

Edited on 01/06/2010 at 12:06:04 PM PST

Lisa522
Dogfish
Dogfish
1,850 Posts

[Post New]by Lisa522 on Oct 2, 10 10:56 PM
This is a pretty nice game. Throughout the game you are searching for Casanova though philosophical clues he has left for you. Your search takes you through Europe. You have unlimited hints though the hint timer could stand to be a little faster. Some objects are kinda smallish but overall the game is not overly hard. So far the mini puzzles have been of good variety - not the same old, same old we normally see. Game has been somewhere in the neighborhood of easy to just right for most of the puzzles so far. Enjoyable game. I'd rate it 3.5 stars.

ETA: The more I play this game (I'm 3/4 of the way done), the more frustrated I get with the HOG scenes. The game is very pretty and I'm enjoying the puzzles but many of the objects are small, dark, obscure. There are unlimited hints but the timer refills fairly slowly and there is a make-your-cursor-go-spazzy every time you click a few times in a row unsuccessfully, which is practically a given that you'll have to do in this game.

Edited on 10/03/2010 at 10:19:33 AM PST

Pat_ric_ia
Guppy
Guppy
199 Posts

[Post New]by Pat_ric_ia on Apr 7, 11 4:16 PM
Hi all, Found another old game while browsing through my collection. Shall I delete is for more space? I've replayed a bit of it and still can't make up my mind. It's still quite enjoyable but some of the items are so tiny it's hard to spot them (even while peering at the screen through my specs)!
I've played this game through once, ages ago, but may just play it once more. I desparately need to free up space for new games and just can't find any old games I want to lose. They are all far too good!
Love to all, Pat_ric_ia x

Go to: