nwl43
Stingray
Stingray
4,931 Posts

Re:Blog Walkthrough Available for Hidden Expedition ® - Devil's Triangle!

[Post New]by nwl43 on Nov 22, 09 4:29 PM
laughlinvirginia wrote:I can't figure out how to fix the elevator I have done everything I think I had to. Please help!

There are numerous steps to make the elevator work. Without knowing specifically what you have already done I really can't help. Since you found your way here, I assume you know how to get to the walkthrough. That is your best bet for extensive help.

[Post New]by strngrswife on Nov 22, 09 5:06 PM
tleeski wrote:Until today, I didn't even know there WAS a walk-through. I got a little stumped with the silk worm in the ship's hallway, but I finally made it through. I think I had to get past the salamander first, but I completed everything and got off the Island. My only complaint, is having to buy this game and not having anything else but one stage (IMO) of that one island. That was completed in about 2+ hrs. Sure, I can play it over, but I thought there should be more to it than just the one island.

I agree with you. I was actually really disappointed in this game in comparison to the other Hidden Expedition games. IMHO it really wasn't worth spending the game credit on.

[Post New]by GamePrincess on Nov 24, 09 2:03 PM
Thank you, thank you Margie B for your walkthroughs. I really appreciate all your hard work. If I didn't have your walkthroughs to get me through the tough spots, I'd be frustrated all the time.

I am really enjoying this game and am finding that it was well worth my game credit.

[Post New]by Black_Comet21 on Nov 26, 09 12:09 AM
I am new to this website and I can't seem to get in because the big sea games website isn't giving me access there. How do I get access to the download games such as riddle o'day?

[Post New]by mbbaci on Nov 26, 09 11:52 AM
Hi,

The walkthorugh says there is a bucket I need to fill with water by the museum but, there is no bucket there. I don't know if I might have picked up earlier but it's not in the inventory either. Any ideas?

Thanks!

MB

[Post New]by jle1992 on Nov 29, 09 9:31 PM
I am following this walkthrough but when I enter the kite shop my screen is black. Any ideas how to fix this?

zouch
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
5 Posts

[Post New]by zouch on Dec 1, 09 10:39 AM
Hi I'm stuck at the elavator puzzle have set the dials as follows e; 300 , me:600; as:450 and ur to 150, but the pop up window doesn't close on its own so can't get to Gideons house. please help, its driving me nuts. Sharon.

[Post New]by webforchina on Dec 2, 09 12:41 AM
I take a look

JudyB1
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
10 Posts

[Post New]by JudyB1 on Dec 6, 09 10:04 AM
Got to end two times. To be continued again. Did not see closing scenes. Any help out there?

ionadryer
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
18 Posts

[Post New]by ionadryer on Dec 6, 09 8:46 PM
I don't know what I would do without you, MargieB, your walkthroughs are a huge help. You're the best!

I liked this game, and have enjoyed the other HE games as well.
Happy gaming everyone!

[Post New]by SLSmbj79 on Dec 7, 09 9:56 AM
I can't get the two parts of the flying machine to join they keep flying back into inventory and the game is playing really slow all of a sudden any ideas
thanks

[Post New]by mickey59 on Dec 8, 09 8:06 PM
The walkthrough is great but I am missing something I have not found the pentagram. It is not at the base of the column. Help???

[Post New]by ShelliBelle on Dec 17, 09 1:51 PM
How do you get the walkthrough blog?

jhazydaz
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
18 Posts

[Post New]by jhazydaz on Dec 21, 09 7:20 AM
I have tried twice to download the game I when I go to put the puzzle together my computer freezes. I am not sure what the problem is but never have I had problems with the games at big fish. I am disappointed. I am disappointed at the rise in cost for collector's editions and tired of playing short games. I don't know what I will do in the future.

1mouse53
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
15 Posts

[Post New]by 1mouse53 on Dec 21, 09 9:40 PM
My wife and I have identical towers and both froze at the puzzle game you get with the token. Both are new dual cores, can't figure what be doing this. Never had a BFG game do this . we got past that part, but I would agree with some of the others, the game leaves us hanging and could have been longer. Cool game though, much different .

ctippy1
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
18 Posts

Re:Blog Walkthrough Available for Hidden Expedition ® - Devil's Triangle! GAME GUY

[Post New]by ctippy1 on Dec 23, 09 3:50 PM
Game guy: Puzzle: I have 4 times had the game freeze up , rebooted and same problem. once I move 4-7 pieces I am not allowed to move any others on or off the board or go to menu, log book, anything. Anyone else having this problem. When I re-load the game it brings me back to the puzzle, but i can only move 1-2 pieces before it rfeezes again. grrrr help...

[Post New]by lotobe on Dec 24, 09 6:32 AM
how do i get the key from the couple on the beach.

[Post New]by ALAZAR on Dec 25, 09 6:25 PM
does anyone know how to get the tiles unstuck from the puaale that has the balloons and geese. i clicked on them and they spread out like they were suppose to, but i can't pick them up when i click on them. even my hint button or the menu button won't work. help please! i have rebooted and everything else, but it still freezes up. i am starting to get a little annoyed at this game. i also don't think it is worth the game credit.

Edited on 12/25/2009 at 6:30:26 PM PST

ctippy1
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
18 Posts

[Post New]by ctippy1 on Dec 26, 09 6:36 AM
ALAZAR wrote:does anyone know how to get the tiles unstuck from the puaale that has the balloons and geese. i clicked on them and they spread out like they were suppose to, but i can't pick them up when i click on them. even my hint button or the menu button won't work. help please! i have rebooted and everything else, but it still freezes up. i am starting to get a little annoyed at this game. i also don't think it is worth the game credit.

Similar problem for me. hope someone knows how to move the balloon/geese pieces w/o them getting stuck and screen frozen up.

Crystal

[Post New]by Climbers_rock on Dec 28, 09 2:59 PM
I did the escape pod in the order listed in the walkthrough but the red switch doesn't stay on and the lever won't pull. The window doesn't close. HELP!!!!

Go to: