Mr_Russ
Whale Shark
Whale Shark
16,662 Posts

Re:Welcome to The Secrets of Da Vinci forum

[Post New]by Mr_Russ on May 6, 12 11:35 PM
Reading this forum others have had problems too so the game must be faulty.
The game has been here for 2 1/2 years. Use the green envelope on the right of the forum to get touch with Customer Support. You'll probably need to use the Contact Us hyperlink at bottom left.

[Post New]by TheInquisitorXR on Jul 2, 12 11:24 AM
I bought the game.
But I cant play for some reason, I got stuck on BigFish title screen forever. There is music playing in the background. Any fix for this??

blueskies01
Guppy
Guppy
161 Posts

[Post New]by blueskies01 on Jan 9, 13 7:18 PM
Wow--this takes gall, guys. No Mac trial for a large-format game that first appeared in 2009??!?? This fishie wouldn't touch it with a barge pole. Would be a VERY good idea to rethink this particular marketing strategy.

kelsie2
Guppy
Guppy
171 Posts

[Post New]by kelsie2 on Jan 10, 13 7:37 AM
does anyone know why is no trial available for Mac ?? I am hesitant about buying this

[Post New]by ViviDee on Sep 29, 13 4:45 AM
Titania wrote:I was really enjoying this game - until I got to the part where I had to make the rose perfume, I managed to do this okay until it got to the part where I had to put the perfume in the bottle, no matter what I do I cannot get the perfume bottle underneath to fill it up. I click on the flask but nothing happens. I do hope it is something I am doing wrong and not a glitch in the game, as I would hate to have to start over.

[Post New]by ViviDee on Sep 29, 13 4:48 AM
ViviDee wrote:
Titania wrote:I was really enjoying this game - until I got to the part where I had to make the rose perfume, I managed to do this okay until it got to the part where I had to put the perfume in the bottle, no matter what I do I cannot get the perfume bottle underneath to fill it up. I click on the flask but nothing happens. I do hope it is something I am doing wrong and not a glitch in the game, as I would hate to have to start over.

I have exactly the same problem. I couldn't get the pefume bottle accepted. I then tried to make the throat remedy and couldn't get the bowl to work either which means I can't go any further with the game. So frustrating!

Go to: