Tokyo - Level Help

Re:Tokyo - Level Help. Local level 92

[Post New]by jackytara on Oct 23, 16 4:30 AM
I need help with dropping the locked silk worm,what do I need to do

Re:Tokyo - Level Help

[Post New]by S3adays on Dec 17, 16 2:19 PM
Help in completing level 113 at the master level, have been trying for quite a while.

Level 27 help please ....

[Post New]by agnethav on Dec 20, 16 6:58 PM
I just can not get passed level 27. The ticking bombs and the sand, it is too much for me. If I focus on stopping the sand from spreading, the bombs / medallions blast off and I loose the game. If I focus on getting a bomb/medallion down to the bottom to get it out, the sand covers the other bomb so it blasts off without me managing to dig it out before time runs out. How do I solve this? .... I can not see anyone else asking about this level so is it only me having problems?
Please help me.

[Post New]by S3adays on Dec 26, 16 5:30 AM
I need help at the helping the local at 118, dropping 8 musical notes. Where can I find a youtube video for help with this?

bowiecowgirl
Squid
Squid
79 Posts

[Post New]by bowiecowgirl on Jan 15, 17 4:07 PM
Does anyone have any advice for passing Tokyo Level 70 master builder? I just can't get near the total points in the limited time. Thanks very much.

[Post New]by sak9645 on Jan 24, 17 9:33 AM
agnethav wrote:I just can not get passed level 27. The ticking bombs and the sand, it is too much for me. If I focus on stopping the sand from spreading, the bombs / medallions blast off and I loose the game. If I focus on getting a bomb/medallion down to the bottom to get it out, the sand covers the other bomb so it blasts off without me managing to dig it out before time runs out. How do I solve this? .... I can not see anyone else asking about this level so is it only me having problems?
Please help me.
. I'm having the same problem. I've gotten zapped every time.

eli173
Manatee
Manatee
3,645 Posts

[Post New]by eli173 on Jan 24, 17 11:13 AM
sak9645 wrote:
agnethav wrote:I just can not get passed level 27. The ticking bombs and the sand, it is too much for me. If I focus on stopping the sand from spreading, the bombs / medallions blast off and I loose the game. If I focus on getting a bomb/medallion down to the bottom to get it out, the sand covers the other bomb so it blasts off without me managing to dig it out before time runs out. How do I solve this? .... I can not see anyone else asking about this level so is it only me having problems?
Please help me.
. I'm having the same problem. I've gotten zapped every time.

TOKYO 27
This isn't a very easy level. As you only have ten moves to drop those two bombs, you must focus there, not on the sand. As the moves are too few and the exits are covered by stickies, it's best to choose a board that allows at least one vertical line boost positioned directly beaneath one of the bombs, or a bolt, which will help drop the bombs quickly. As for sand covering the bomb, you can avoid it if you alternate working between the two bombs, moving them both a little each time, instead of focusing on one and then on the other.

Edited on 01/24/2017 at 11:16:19 AM PST

bfgPanthalassa
Flounder
Flounder
2,450 Posts

[Post New]by bfgPanthalassa on Jan 24, 17 12:03 PM
Hi Everyone,

I'm sorry to hear there's been some trouble completing some of the levels in Tokyo, and the Moderation Team definitely appreciates everyone's patience! I wanted to stop by in order to offer help for some of the levels that have been recently brought up.

For Level 92 what I found most helpful was to first focus on freeing the chained souvenir, and then spend time maneuvering the gummies on the board so I could move that souvenir over to a column where it could drop to the bottom. This took some strategy to do, and I found it helpful to try and set off a line crush or bomb boost if I was getting stuck, which would let some extra gummies cascade onto the board and gave me some fresh ones to work with. After doing this, I then worked to set off a vertical line crush or bomb boost in order to clear out the gummies below the souvenir and drop it to the bottom.

The bomb gummy in Level 113, Master Builder certainly makes this level difficult, and it took me a few tries to complete it. The first thing I worked on in this level was to create a horizontal line crush that I could use to both free the chained gummies and remove the timed gummy. After this was done I was able to focus on getting those souvenirs dropped in the amount of time left. What I found most useful was to create as many boosts as I could near the bottom of the board. This helped me both to clear out the stickers and to remove the sand that was spreading. Additionally, as the boosts set off and dropped the souvenirs it let more gummies fall onto the board, and the combo bonuses pushed me over the score requirement for the level.

In Level 27 what I found the most effective was to create Lightning Bolt boosts that I could then match with another boost on the board. This turned all gummies of that color into boosts, which helped me to get rid of the bomb souvenirs, sand, and stickers in one goal. Additionally, doing this increased the chance of getting a Gummy Drop!, which helped me reach the score goal while dropping the other souvenirs that fell onto the board.

bfgPanthalassa
Flounder
Flounder
2,450 Posts

[Post New]by bfgPanthalassa on Jan 24, 17 12:03 PM
For Helping Hand Level 21, near Level 118, I spent most of my time working to create matches in the column below that last portal. While doing this, I also tried to create other boosts near that area that could be used to drop the souvenirs quickly. Vertical line crushes and Lightning Bolt boosts were both particularly helpful in both dropping the souvenirs already on the board and removing extra gummies so the next souvenirs to appear would end up closer to the bottom.

The number of stickers on the board in Level 70, Master Builder meant it took me multiple tries to complete, as the limited space on the board and the timed component both combined to make it more difficult. What I found best in this level was to create matches towards the bottom of the board as often as I could. This meant that the gummies falling to replace them had more chances to create additional matches or even boosts, which helped me clear out some of the stickers. Once I had a few columns cleared out I then focused on matching boosts together in order to work towards the score goal and clear the rest of the stickers.

If there’s still trouble completing these levels the Forum Moderation Team then recommends contacting our Customer Support Team with the email address that’s connected to your game. Our Reps can offer some further support, and they’re always willing to assist as best they can.

Thank you again for your patience, and I hope that this information has been able to help. Happy gaming!

bfgPanthalassa

GMH16
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
1 Posts

[Post New]by GMH16 on May 10, 17 9:03 PM
Where do I find the resource port to upgrade it? Thanks!!!

Side Level 118

[Post New]by mellowfall on May 22, 17 3:43 AM
Been stuck on the side game on level 118 where I have to drop 8 notes. Been trying to do it for over a month now and just about given up with it.......Any ideas anyone ??

[Post New]by happypatty123 on May 25, 17 3:48 PM
How do I get gems for level 41 in Tokyo so I can continue playing the game.

[Post New]by delaney10 on Jun 17, 17 9:26 AM
I'm on level 18, side person. I need 10 emertalds. I've been playing it forever and can't get close. Any tricks to get through it

[Post New]by delaney10 on Jun 21, 17 10:58 AM
I was in Tokyo and when I logged on it said my game was compromised and I had to start from the very beginning. Sydney 1

[Post New]by michmich27 on Sep 4, 17 11:48 AM
Hi Everyone-
I need help with level 94-2. If anyone has any suggestions to beat this level would be great! Ty

OOo_jules_oOO
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,045 Posts

[Post New]by OOo_jules_oOO on Sep 4, 17 9:47 PM
that level is a matter of just getting the right moves in plenty of time to get it out. You have to break up the line of papers along the bottom, and also break up the chained gummies, then, once they are all falling into the board and filling up the bottom, you need to make a few line crushes that are facing vertically up that central column to break up the papers up there and let the souvenir drop down and out, with more good moves. I remember doing this one quite a few times till I got it out, but it is doable.

[Post New]by Eccles_forever on Nov 8, 17 12:56 AM
jackytara wrote:I need help with dropping the locked silk worm,what do I need to do

I am also having a problem with this - did you get an answer?

Loonz111
Clownfish
Clownfish
876 Posts

[Post New]by Loonz111 on Nov 8, 17 4:00 AM
Eccles_forever wrote:
jackytara wrote:I need help with dropping the locked silk worm,what do I need to do

I am also having a problem with this - did you get an answer?

At the very first page of this thread there is a link to an explenation of this level, I suggest checking that....

Re:Tokyo - Level 111-120 rewards help

[Post New]by LisaInSR on Dec 2, 17 8:05 PM
Im playing Gummy Drop on my IPhone, and have the most recent update installed.

The rewards found in levels 111-120 (with the big dog), I found all 10 of them, but it still shows only 9/10, Ive double and triple checked, all rewards have been found.

It actually said I had found 9/10 from the time I found the 7th until I found the 10th...seems like a program glitch but I can't get those 15 green gems until it recognizes the 10th one!

Is there some other step I'm failing to complete to get those 15 green gems from that big dog?

Edited on 12/02/2017 at 8:06:34 PM PST

Loonz111
Clownfish
Clownfish
876 Posts

[Post New]by Loonz111 on Dec 3, 17 2:39 AM
About levels 111 to 120, it’s a known glitch. The only thing you can do is contact tech support. Click on help in the upper right corner, then submit a request, you will get a standard reply, answer it or else they will think your issue is resolved.

Go to: