New York - Level Help

eli173
Manatee
Manatee
3,629 Posts

Re:New York - Level Help

[Post New]by eli173 on Jan 28, 17 6:16 AM
Fishgamesite2 wrote:I can not download New york Level. I go there and click on New York and in says download error try again. I have tried several times but it doesn't download. I sent my loaded boat there from Sidney unable to get back to Sidney because New York as a problem downloading. Right now I am playing Toyko and San fransico and help out there!

Failed downloading is a technical probblem, and you should post it in one of the technical threads near the top of the forum. You should also submit a ticket to customer support, one of the links is at the bottom of this page.

However, something doesn't sound right with the boat. If you can't even download NY, how did you send the boat there? Does this mean that at some point you were able to download it but now it has closed again? In any case, I think it's best to write to customer support.

Edited on 01/28/2017 at 6:32:53 AM PST

[Post New]by Pdbellar on Mar 22, 17 10:20 PM
Need help with 99.2 I've tried everything I know and still unable to complete. Need the resources or would just pass

eli173
Manatee
Manatee
3,629 Posts

[Post New]by eli173 on Mar 23, 17 7:55 AM
Pdbellar wrote:Need help with 99.2 I've tried everything I know and still unable to complete. Need the resources or would just pass

NEW YORK 99-2

You need to clear the litter with a bolt, which is easier said than done. If you have/create the bolt but it is nowhere near the litter, you can bring a piece of litter next to the bolt using a WIND boost. A second best alternative is to swap the bolt with another boost (bomb or line crush). Good luck!

[Post New]by Pdbellar on Mar 23, 17 9:25 PM
Thank you so much didn't know I could use the bolt on the litter.

New York 34 Master builder

[Post New]by Nina_w1 on Mar 30, 17 2:48 PM
Please help with level 34 Master builder.

[Post New]by ChrisinFL on Jul 19, 17 12:56 AM
How do I get through Level 6? I'm unable and this keeps me from advancing to the next levels.

bfgBeruna
2,428 Posts

[Post New]by bfgBeruna on Jul 19, 17 11:58 AM
Hi ChrisinFL,

Welcome to the forums! You've come to the right place for Gummy Drop! level advice, so I'll be happy to answer your questions.

New York, Level 6 has several elements that make it tricky. First, when the level begins, the board is entirely made up of Lightning Bolts and pieces of paper. In order to get the gummies to drop down onto the board, you'll need to swipe one of the Lightning Bolts in any direction. It will swap places with a piece of paper, which will in turn cause it to eliminate all pieces of paper from the board. This will allow gummies to drop onto the board, after which point you can focus on eliminating the tiles.

The creeping sand also makes this level challenging. If you don't make matches quickly, creeping sand will overtake the board and in some cases prevent matches from being made. The good news is that when you swipe a Lightning Bolt with another gummy, the bolt strikes all same-colored gummies from the board. Just keep swiping gummies and Lightning Bolts until the creeping and and the tiles are eliminated.

I hope this information has been helpful. Thanks for your patience, and please don't hesitate to PM me or another of the active Moderators if further questions or concerns arise. We're here to help.

bfgBeruna

Re:New York - Level Help 103 Master stage

[Post New]by KateMul on Aug 28, 17 2:47 PM
I need some help with this one. I know that I need to get the bomb matched quickly, but I cannot do it fast enough.

Any hints would be greatly appreciated.

I

OOo_jules_oOO
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,028 Posts

[Post New]by OOo_jules_oOO on Aug 29, 17 12:02 AM
This is not a timed level, so not sure why you can't do it fast enough. I guess you probably mean you can't get it out before the ticks countdown to zero. However, it might be the easiest thing to get it out by simply using a shovel to obliterate the timed gummy if the moves do not allow you to get it out, then you can work on getting the score. All this if the level continues to not work out. At least a shovel will only cost 33 coins as you get 3 for 100 coins.

Re:New York - Level 69-1Help

[Post New]by Amt7530 on Sep 5, 17 2:12 AM
Im stuck on 69-1 any advice??

OOo_jules_oOO
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,028 Posts

[Post New]by OOo_jules_oOO on Sep 5, 17 8:44 AM
The trick with this one is that you need to make at least 3 lightning bolts and use each one to blast each of the three colours to clear those isolated boxes, there is no other way. and get the score up to required, but there are plenty of moves so you should easily be able to do it.

Edited on 09/05/2017 at 8:45:21 AM PST

Frans58
Squid
Squid
70 Posts

127 architect

[Post New]by Frans58 on Nov 22, 17 12:28 PM
Any suggestion on how to solve 127 at master level.
I solved this one at beginner level quite a while ago and returned to complete the city, but this one is causing me headaches.

bfgBeruna
2,428 Posts

[Post New]by bfgBeruna on Nov 25, 17 3:03 PM
Hello Frans58,

I'd be happy to provide some suggestions about New York, Level 127, Master Builder and what helped me beat it.

This level is particularly tricky because players only have 30 moves to break the chains on nine gummies, drop two tokens through the bottom of the board, and clear 70 Stones from the board. I focused on making Lighting Bolts and Line Crushers wherever possible. The Lightning Bolts eliminated multiple gummies at once, which was helpful because of the level's limited moves. Line Crushers were great for the same reason: clear entire rows of gummies at once. This helped break the Stones and the White tiles beneath them, and it allowed me to drop the tokens as well.

I hope this information is helpful. If you have more questions, please PM me or another moderator. We'll provide answers as quickly as possible.

bfgBeruna

New York - Level 63

[Post New]by Debs107 on Dec 8, 17 2:01 AM
Hi Everyone

I have been stuck on this level for days - any tips welcome. Cheers

[Post New]by Debs107 on Dec 16, 17 5:12 AM
Level 128 Master builder = stuck on this for days. Seems like an impossible score to get 345,000 Any advice welcome. New York has proved to be very tricky and frustrating.

[Post New]by Connie313 on Jan 9, 18 5:58 AM
Stuck on New York Helping Hand 14: Snack Attack - Any help appreciated.

The leaves drop and then show up on another column.

bfgBeruna
2,428 Posts

[Post New]by bfgBeruna on Jan 12, 18 3:22 PM
Hello Connie313,

Thank you so much for reaching out to us for some advice about a level in New York. There are several New York Helping Hands levels, but I believe you might be talking about New York, Level 14-1. One of the obstacles on this level is litter, which look a bit like leaves.

To remove litter from the board, make a match next to it. Sometimes litter drops onto the board throughout a round, though, making it a challenging obstacle. If you form a Lightning Bolt and match it with a piece of litter, the Lightning Bolt will remove all of the litter from the board.

I hope these tips help. If questions arise in the future, you're always welcome to PM me or another moderator. We're glad to help.

bfgBeruna

OOo_jules_oOO
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,028 Posts

[Post New]by OOo_jules_oOO on Jan 12, 18 4:32 PM
I think Connie313 is talking about HH level 14, not 14-1 as she describes it as having leaves dropping then showing up on another column, which is the portholes that direct gummies and things through them to other columns. level 14-1 does not have portholes and is totally different to what she describes. Just thought I would try to help, but as I completed that HH level a long time ago, its closed off and I can't check it out, so a mod will need to help with this one.

Edited on 01/12/2018 at 4:32:50 PM PST

bfgBeruna
2,428 Posts

[Post New]by bfgBeruna on Jan 12, 18 5:40 PM
Hello Connie313,

My deepest apologies if I provided help for the wrong level (and thank you, OOo_jules_oOO, for letting me know). If help is needed with another level, you can let me know by posting here or by sending me a PM. Until then, happy gaming to you both.

bfgBeruna

Re:New York - Level Help 36-2

[Post New]by Suziq53 on Jan 17, 18 9:16 AM
Tee1011 wrote:Does anyone have any hints on how do you complete this level and get the bombs in the corners?

I am stuck here too!

Edited on 01/17/2018 at 9:18:46 AM PST

Go to: