Paris - Level Help

bfgPanthalassa
Flounder
Flounder
2,450 Posts

Re:Paris - Level Help

[Post New]by bfgPanthalassa on Aug 5, 16 2:32 PM
Hi Everyone,

I'm sorry to hear there's been some trouble with some of the levels in Paris. I wanted to stop by to offer some help for the ones being discussed here.

Level 49 definitely takes some strategy to complete. I had the most luck by working to maneuver gummies near the souvenirs so that I could move them out of the line of the color blockers. I particularly focused on this for the right-hand souvenir, as the color blockers on the left were filling up first. Additionally, I worked to create as many boosts as I could to set off. This helped to fill up some of the color blockers, which helped me to drop the souvenir on the left side of the screen while moving the right souvenir into another column.

For Level 78, Master Builder I worked on trying to create boosts, particularly bomb boosts, near the bottom of the board. Setting those off not only helped to clear out some stickers and give me more space to work with, but it also let more gummies cascade down onto the board so that I could get combo bonuses. This was a big help in reaching the score requirement, especially with the limited number of moves available.

Level 108, Master Builder took me a few tries to complete, and what I found worked best was to try and match boosts together. Matching Lightning Bolt boosts with line crushes was especially useful, as it racked up a lot of points and also let more gummies cascade onto the board to get combo bonuses. Matching line crushes and bomb boosts was also very useful, especially closer to the bottom of the board, where it let even more gummies fall.

dearabbi, it sounds like there's been some issues unlocking levels beyond Level 10. The next 10 set of levels should show up after constructing the Eiffel Tower in the game. If you're still not seeing those levels show up I recommend contacting our Technical Support Team with the email address associated with your game and a screenshot of the area. Our Reps are always willing to help.

In case it's needed, the following help article has steps for taking a screenshot to send in:

Taking a Screenshot

bfgPanthalassa
Flounder
Flounder
2,450 Posts

[Post New]by bfgPanthalassa on Aug 5, 16 2:32 PM
If anyone is still having any issues completing a level, please feel free to get in touch with our Support Team. Our Reps are happy to help as best they can, and can offer tips and assistance.

Thank you for your patience. Happy gaming!

bfgPanthalassa

Re:Paris - Level Help - 103-2 Architect Level

[Post New]by JakeyBakey1 on Aug 17, 16 2:16 PM
Help - trying to complete Architect level - you need red gummies to fill up two corners - BUT THERE AREN'T NEARLY ENOUGH RED GUMMIES ON THE BOARD.

Anyone? Mods?

TY.

ETA: I tried the "x" out method 20 times. The most red gummies on a board was 5 (2x), with many only showing 1 or 2.

So - Customer support advised and said to use shovels on the red corners. And said that it is true some levels can't be completed without boosts; "that is part of the fun".

Edited on 08/18/2016 at 6:42:07 AM PST

klop
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
3 Posts

Re:Paris - Level Help level 76-1

[Post New]by klop on Nov 18, 16 6:11 AM
I have finished everything in Paris except 76-1 . This level needs red and yellow pieces to clear the 2 side rows. I get enough red pieces but no where enough yellow, in order to drop the 2 souvenirs. I have tried clearing the board with 2 lightning bolts but that didn't help. Any suggestions???? This last level is what is keeping me from finishing the city. I am replying to this message line because I don't know how to start a new one for a specific level.
KLOP

eli173
Manatee
Manatee
3,645 Posts

Re:Paris - Level Help level 76-1

[Post New]by eli173 on Nov 18, 16 6:42 AM
klop wrote:I have finished everything in Paris except 76-1 . This level needs red and yellow pieces to clear the 2 side rows. I get enough red pieces but no where enough yellow, in order to drop the 2 souvenirs. I have tried clearing the board with 2 lightning bolts but that didn't help. Any suggestions???? This last level is what is keeping me from finishing the city. I am replying to this message line because I don't know how to start a new one for a specific level.
KLOP

PARIS 76-1

I suppose you are talking about Master level, which I replayed and indeed had a problem with filling the color blockers, but only a couple were left, so I have the feeling that if you try a few more times you may get it without extras. Try to create bolts, but use them on yellows instead of against each other (color blockers can't be cleared with bolts), or, better yet, on bombs or line boosts regardless of color.

If you can't make it, just make sure you can get the score and then use a couple of shovels on those last color blockers. If there are several unfilled color blockers, then consider using a waterfall.

Regarding your last comment, please note that this is the right place to post. This is exactly the purpose of these threads (to be found under the City Directory above), to keep all posts regarding a city in the same place, instead of starting new threads all over the forum. So you did the right thing!

Edited on 11/18/2016 at 6:45:17 AM PST

bfgIlinalta
3,807 Posts

[Post New]by bfgIlinalta on Oct 3, 17 3:22 PM
Hello Gummy Drop! players!

Thank you for your presence and insight into the city of Paris! I am posting today to say thank you to everyone who has taken the time to help other players out in the past and now as well as so that I can help with keeping this thread open for players who would like to request additional help with this specific city's levels. Thank you for your patience while helping one another out with cities in the game, and I wish to encourage players to make use of this thread again to discuss Paris and the levels that you'd like assistance with.

Thank you all for your understanding and again for helping one another out in our game. If there is ever still an issue with a level, I would like to reiterate that our Gummy Drop! Support Team is more than happy to assist as best they can. You can also contact any of our active Moderators, should you have further questions. We're all happy to listen and help out as best we can.

bfgIlinalta

[Post New]by Debs107 on Dec 21, 17 1:21 AM
I am having trouble with Helping Hand and the mushrooms after level 34-3. I cannot see how to get rid of the blocks underneath. Help please.

Re:Paris - Level Help level 7

[Post New]by 1stSassyLady on Mar 16, 18 4:04 PM
I am stuck on level 7 in Paris. How do you get all the gummies in the boxes? There is not enough room to make lightening bolts and I don’t have the coins to buy them.

Lambina
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,123 Posts

[Post New]by Lambina on Mar 16, 18 4:52 PM
What tier on 7? I have tier 3 and I have 5 chains to break but there seems to be plenty of room to make a lightning and line crushers, if you can get one of the stickys removed so that you can drop the souvenir you might be able to get the score needed to beat the level with out having to explode all of the boxes.

[Post New]by 1stSassyLady on Mar 16, 18 7:33 PM
Level 7 tier 1 has a lot of chains over the gummies in boxes that don’t break with arrows or bombs. The walls don’t appear to break down either.
There are 81 tiles to break. 47 with chains. 27 needing to be broke 3 times. You only get 25 moves to do this in. And you have to score 100,000.
There are no souvenirs to drop.

Edited on 03/16/2018 at 7:44:37 PM PST

OOo_jules_oOO
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,045 Posts

[Post New]by OOo_jules_oOO on Mar 16, 18 7:53 PM
Are you absolutely sure its level 7 in Paris you are talking about? I have done that to tier 3, there are no walls to be broken down, no tiles to break whatsoever, nowhere near tha amount of chains, in fact, on tier 3 there are only 8 chains to break and there are also colour blockers to blow up which help get the souvenirs down and out, and there if one souvenir showing on the opening board, and another two will drop into it once they start moving. It really sounds like you are talking about a completely different level. Check again.

Edited on 03/16/2018 at 7:55:03 PM PST

[Post New]by 1stSassyLady on Mar 16, 18 11:31 PM
Oh you are right. I’ve veared off to Dublin for a bit while trying to get the coins to purchase a million hats in Paris. So Paris is on my mind.
Thanx.

Edited on 03/16/2018 at 11:32:14 PM PST

Go to: