New Orleans - Level Help

tat1200
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
17 Posts

Re:New Orleans - Level Help

[Post New]by tat1200 on Mar 23, 16 9:40 PM
Listen we are not to do all this extra crap for a level there is an obvious glinch...the answer is with the tech fix the glintch or dont u know how..This is riducolous..!!!

[Post New]by Tillysmum_1 on Apr 5, 16 3:03 PM
I know it's been said by many times by many players but New Orleans really is extremely difficult and frustrating!

7ruhnr
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
19 Posts

[Post New]by 7ruhnr on Apr 6, 16 8:40 AM
I used the waterfall for the very first move in the center column and it worked! Thanks for the help.

KingTrout
Seahorse
Seahorse
28 Posts

[Post New]by KingTrout on Apr 9, 16 12:44 PM
Level 91, Master Build
I played it 15 times before swallowing my pride and shoveling the stickies I couldn't clear in the middle. Do this in the beginning (2 or 3 in the very center), and you won't have to use additional turns at the end.

New Orleans - Level Help

[Post New]by Tillysmum_1 on Apr 14, 16 4:19 AM
Thank you for listening to us about New Orleans. I've just completed level 16 and it was much easier than it was before.

bfgWaimea wrote:Hi Everyone,

With all the cities that are available for you to explore, we realize that it can be a little tricky to find help or give advice for specific levels in each city. To help with this, we've set up the <a href="http://forums.bigfishgames.com/posts/list/0/616879.page">[b]Gummy Drop! City Directory
</a> and have created threads for each city.

This specific thread is dedicated to New Orleans. To help keep everything organized, we're asking that all requests for help or helpful advice posted here pertain to this city only. If you'd like help with a different city, do check out the <a href="http://forums.bigfishgames.com/posts/list/0/616879.page">Gummy Drop! City Directory</a> in order to find the appropriate thread.

In the post below, the moderators will try to add links to existing threads that contain helpful hints for this city. However, we'd like to ask everyone to create any new New Orleans posts here. You can do this by clicking on the Reply button. If you'd like, you can also change the Subject line to the specific level that your post is about.

Cheers,

bfgWaimea

eli173
Manatee
Manatee
3,645 Posts

New Orleans - Level Help

[Post New]by eli173 on Apr 14, 16 5:32 AM
Tillysmum_1 wrote:Thank you for listening to us about New Orleans. I've just completed level 16 and it was much easier than it was before. [b]

Could you be more specific, please?

1. Are you playing on PC or mobile?

2. What do you mean by saying it was much easier? Can you confirm that the souvenirs are now falling into the middle column without having to use a waterfall or 6 shovels?

Thanks!

Re:New Orleans - Level 16

[Post New]by linda90605 on Apr 14, 16 10:53 AM
The hammers worked well to pass level

7ruhnr
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
19 Posts

Re:New Orleans - Level Help HH 2

[Post New]by 7ruhnr on Apr 16, 16 4:22 PM
What's the trick to drop those fish? I want to feed the pelicans.

7ruhnr
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
19 Posts

re: new orleans hh level 2

[Post New]by 7ruhnr on Apr 17, 16 11:48 AM
Is there a trick to this level. Having trouble with the fish.

eli173
Manatee
Manatee
3,645 Posts

re: new orleans hh level 2

[Post New]by eli173 on Apr 17, 16 12:35 PM
7ruhnr wrote:Is there a trick to this level. Having trouble with the fish.

Well there's not that much you can do except choose a board that has moves which will move several fishes away from those ledges and then start freeing the fishes from the middle top and work your way down.

Edited on 04/17/2016 at 12:43:57 PM PST

MLC60
Guppy
Guppy
106 Posts

[Post New]by MLC60 on Apr 21, 16 6:15 PM
Level 29 - Master level is giving me fits. I have spent lots of money buying coins so I could buy helps, but I cannot beat this level. It's the only one I need to have all of the master levels done so I can get a stamp in my passport. Can anyone help?

[Post New]by pattya58 on Apr 24, 16 4:20 AM
I see this posted a lot but NO is very frustrating and difficult I am bout ready to hang this game up. I have used so many coins just to try and pass a level. I have replayed levels over and lost so many lives it's unreal. Good luck people when you start getting to the higher levels. I give up

[Post New]by robfrancis on Apr 28, 16 2:02 AM
I give up. Iam out. Hanging at level 74-3 since the 3rd of April!!! Got 21 §§ no Bossters. Reached New Orleans with 5560 §§, a few boosters and without it I never ever made it to level 34. From there to level 74 took me 4 weeks. On this level I am losing 5 lives in less then six minutes. And then the fun part begins. Waiting to get one live back, just to losing it a minute later and then waiting 20 minutes again just to play a minute. NO FUN. I payed enough real money to buy Bossters, Lives and all that. Anyway, in my eyes the levels need to be easier to play. A bit more time on time levels. A bit more time before Bombs explode. Sand should grow more slowly etc. To play this game, makes absolutely no more fun. Anyway. Once I have sent this message, I am delete this game. For me it is over. I am out.

[Post New]by sprkle7877 on Apr 30, 16 7:38 PM
I am finally leaving this wretched city. Bruised, depleted of resources and bitter, I move on to new places. I hate you New Orleans, you have taken all and given no joy......hate you, hate you, hate you...........

unit
Seahorse
Seahorse
36 Posts

Re:New Orleans - Level Help St. Louis Cathedral

[Post New]by unit on May 9, 16 10:55 AM
I think I'm done with this game. Need 1,000,000 pink diamonds, and there is no local that awards them. It would take me about 800,000 ships to get them.

[Post New]by drcmom on May 11, 16 1:12 PM
andypam wrote:Without doubt this is the hardest area to play so far. I am really stuck on level 100 after spending weeks to get there. Any hints to complete this level would be greatly appreciated.

bfgWaimea
Salmon
Salmon
2,837 Posts

[Post New]by bfgWaimea on May 12, 16 3:55 PM
Hi Everyone,

I wanted to stop by with some tips for some of the levels here.

For level 91, I found the most effective strategy would be to target the middle section where the sticky notes are with Line boosts - even better if you can combine those Line boosts with Lightning Bolt boosts. This will help with clear entire layers of stickies at a time. Once all the stickies are cleared, it does help to clear multiple tiles at a time by continuing to combine Line and Bomb boosts with more Lightning Bolt boosts whenever possible.

Level 29 was an admittedly difficult level, and the walls in the middle of the board make it difficult to clear all of the sand completely. To clear the sand so you can see the tiles that need to be cleared, create Lightning Bolt boosts and combine them with Bomb boosts. This is a little more effective than combining the Lightning Bolt boosts with Line boosts when taking those walls in to consideration.

As for getting enough gummies to build St. Louis Cathedral, you can get 1,000,000 pink gummies by completing side level 16-2.

I hope this helps,

bfgWaimea

Re:New Orleans - Level Help - Brutal

[Post New]by Birdsbeth2 on May 19, 16 9:21 AM
I would characterize the Berlin as difficult and New Orleans brutal. Between the replacing stickers and sand, not enough time. I have used a lot of boosts, extra plays, and all my patience, and yet only on level 27 and stuck. I know what needs doing, but can't. And can't get 2nd level of 21 which is needed for 1,000 coins.

Frustrated ! This does not make for a fun game at this point.

[Post New]by Birdsbeth2 on May 19, 16 10:05 AM
I have sent a message to customer support about my frustrations
with this City. The game should not be for only the best gamers. That is what Master level is about. If others write in, maybe they will adjust it.

Re:New Orleans - Level Help 66

[Post New]by Birdsbeth2 on May 22, 16 10:53 PM
How do you get thru this level? Intern level, all the paper... I have gotten lightening bolts but couldn't get them near the paper. Hints and tips please

Go to: