Seoul - Level Help

bfgPanthalassa
Flounder
Flounder
2,450 Posts

Re:Seoul - Level Help

[Post New]by bfgPanthalassa on Sep 7, 16 3:11 PM
bala_shark, I understand you have a question about Level 66, however it doesn’t look like there are any bombs or timed gummies in this level. Is it possible you may be playing a different level in that area? If you have a question about a level, please feel free to post it here or to contact our Customer Support Team with your player ID.

Our Reps are always happy to help as best they can, and can offer assistance if people are still having trouble with a level. The following help article includes some steps for locating that player ID to send them:

Finding Your In-Game ID

Thank you all for your patience and understanding. Happy gaming!

bfgPanthalassa

[Post New]by snippet28 on Sep 8, 16 10:05 AM
I am still having trouble with level 74. After the first level there are so few green - I counted only 7 the last time I tried - definitely not enough to set off the colour blocker. I have been trying to pass this level for a week now!

[Post New]by star8050 on Sep 15, 16 2:30 PM
snippet28 - I was having the same problem with 74 and just got through the architect level. I did it without clearing the center section. I was able to get a couple of single lightening bolts and pair them with the line crushers and get points. I had to use extra moves 3X's! Finally when I hit the 140,000 mark, the green color blocker burst. You're right too few greens. I'm not looking forward to the master level!

[Post New]by snippet28 on Sep 16, 16 5:22 AM
I finally got past the architect level and am now on the master level of 74 - impossible. Hardly any greens and not much of a chance for lightening bolts. I've tried everything. I feel like I don't have a fighting chance.

[Post New]by garrattman on Sep 18, 16 4:27 AM
rosiebvt wrote:
marigold26 wrote:Well,
It has been a great game but I am now completely stuck, fed up with shipping and I think will be leaving gummy drop at Seoul level 40, I at least like a fighting chance to succeed. Gingle

I agree. I played this game for fun, not to dread spending 5 minutes going through all my coins and lives and still not getting ahead one level. Seoul is so much worse than the previous cities I don't even want to think about what might be left. Time to delete this one.

[Post New]by garrattman on Sep 18, 16 5:24 AM
Totally agree - I have struggled to Seoul level 82 & have had enough. This endless replaying of earlier cities/levels to earn coins to buy boosts to get through another tediously unplayable level is simply not enjoyable - I find myself logging out of GD before I've used my 3 lives out of sheer boredom & frustration. I assume the idea is to encourage players to make in-app purchases with real money which I refuse to do.

I also see in the GD forum that future timed levels are even worse; well, I have impaired dexterity as a result of a road accident & can't play timed levels without buying lots of extra time so there is no point in continuing further.

A great pity as I thought GD would be so much more enjoyable than this.

[Post New]by Tillysmum_1 on Sep 25, 16 3:45 AM
Trav3lbird wrote:Weird but every time I post here with a problem intern level within 2 tries after posting I manage to win??must be a fairy godmother watching over my posts?

Same here

Re:Seoul - Level 48 Help

[Post New]by Tillysmum_1 on Sep 26, 16 5:56 AM
eli173 wrote:
zoiandjj wrote:SEOUL - Level 48
Any tips for this one ? I never get enough yellows to fill the star before the timers on the surrounding chained gummies runs out

Use a shovel, as you know by now there are many such levels in the game. There are far worse levels ahead!

Seoul is a terrible city. I don't understand why people talk about NOLA all the time. Seoul is far worse and LA was no better either. I'm trying to do the last 10 levels to Master and get out of here but it's almost impossible and requires lots of boosts.

When you play on a PC, hitting the central yellow gummy simply makes it disappear rather than explode.

How can I complete this when, as has already been said, there aren't enough yellows to make the central gummy explode?

Edited on 09/26/2016 at 5:57:23 AM PST

Re:Seoul - Level 48 Help

[Post New]by Tillysmum_1 on Sep 26, 16 1:26 PM
Tillysmum_1 wrote:
eli173 wrote:
zoiandjj wrote:SEOUL - Level 48
Any tips for this one ? I never get enough yellows to fill the star before the timers on the surrounding chained gummies runs out

Use a shovel, as you know by now there are many such levels in the game. There are far worse levels ahead!

Seoul is a terrible city. I don't understand why people talk about NOLA all the time. Seoul is far worse and LA was no better either. I'm trying to do the last 10 levels to Master and get out of here but it's almost impossible and requires lots of boosts.

When you play on a PC, hitting the central yellow gummy simply makes it disappear rather than explode.

How can I complete this when, as has already been said, there aren't enough yellows to make the central gummy explode?

Did it

Like a lot of others, whenever I post on here asking for help I manage to achieve the level within a few more tries.

[b]So, how to win Seoul Level 48

I used lots of board shuffles, each time clicking on the central yellow bomb. It doesn't move it but it does explode several other gummies and seems to put more yellow gummies on the board.

Seoul - Level 70 Help

[Post New]by Tillysmum_1 on Oct 5, 16 5:44 AM
I'm losing the will to live over Seoul level 70 - the one after Intern.

What do I need to do please. I can usually get one upward exploding gummy to crack open one side but not the other.

Seoul - Level 70 Help

[Post New]by Tillysmum_1 on Oct 5, 16 8:40 AM
Tillysmum_1 wrote:I'm losing the will to live over Seoul level 70 - the one after Intern.

What do I need to do please. I can usually get one upward exploding gummy to crack open one side but not the other.

And then I go and complete it at the next attempt. Isn't that just typical.

Just need to get the sword/stick at level 68 now.

Re:Seoul - Level 74

[Post New]by Tillysmum_1 on Oct 12, 16 1:18 PM
djfw wrote:
kmac39 wrote:WOW this level is killing me. Any ideas on this level would be appreciated. Thanks

I am having trouble with this level also. Master level is not giving green gummies. [/quote

I'll second that!

[Post New]by Tillysmum_1 on Oct 15, 16 1:49 PM
kmac39 wrote:WOW this level is killing me. Any ideas on this level would be appreciated. Thanks

Me too!

Seems to me the only way to pass this level is to have lots of coins to buy 3 lots of extra lives = 450 coins

I'm waiting til I have 600 coins, just to be on the safe side.

So unfair to demand this of us!!!

Edited on 10/15/2016 at 1:50:10 PM PST

Seoul - Level 82 Help

[Post New]by Tillysmum_1 on Oct 16, 16 8:29 AM
Joy of Joys; Seoul Level 82! Another level that requires more tries thrown at it!!!

Re:Seoul - Level Help 74

[Post New]by JakeyBakey12 on Oct 31, 16 1:58 PM
Yup - still not enough greens on the board. I guess no one has actually gotten a fix for this.

Re:Seoul - Level Help 82

[Post New]by barlow0502 on Nov 17, 16 10:59 PM
Sorry if I'm not doing this right. I couldn't see a way to post a direct reply.
I just finished level 82. After playing it several times I found it best to concentrate on getting column blasts that went between the walls. That got me to the bottom where I could then make row blasts to take out the stickers. I hope that helps.

[Post New]by blueyes260 on Nov 22, 16 6:25 PM
I'm really done with Seoul. I'm up to level 70 but the difficulty is making it impossible to get the resources you need to build the monument. I've spent too much time on it.

babalou
Seahorse
Seahorse
24 Posts

[Post New]by babalou on Dec 5, 16 7:07 AM
Tillysmum_1 wrote:
djfw wrote:

I am having trouble with this level also. Master level is not giving green gummies. [/quote

I'll second that!

Re:Seoul - Level 82

[Post New]by gumdropfan on Dec 5, 16 9:02 AM
Barlow0502's suggestion really helped me with this level. Thanks!

[Post New]by topmoggs on Jan 11, 17 5:46 AM
Hi, I can't believe I'm the only one to have a problem with Level 54. Even if I get rid of the exploding ones (spades) and drop the souvenirs. I can't get anywhere near the 50,000 needed. Please tell me what I'm missing

Go to: