Cape Town - Level Help

Maudcat
Seahorse
Seahorse
32 Posts

Re:Cape Town - Level Help

[Post New]by Maudcat on Feb 19, 18 6:26 AM
I see that others are having the same problem with HH 1 at level 3.
I have also reloaded the board many times for optimum opportunities to capture this HH.
Still no go.
Can it be adjusted?
Surely, if other gamers are struggling, it’s a prob that should be, if possible, fixed.

Edited on 02/19/2018 at 6:35:42 AM PST

foundinmt
Seahorse
Seahorse
26 Posts

[Post New]by foundinmt on Mar 21, 18 11:47 AM
I agree , helping hand level one is impossible... "make line boosts to get the leaves, then they drop " yea, they do , I have done this a few times.. the problem is the impossibility of getting the 150,000 points, totally unrealistic...should make the score lower or the points for the leaves higher..until then i salute those that somehow made it past this level to complain about higher levels.. from the sounds of it, this city is the pits and no more gummy drop for me.

bfgBeruna
2,525 Posts

[Post New]by bfgBeruna on Mar 21, 18 2:35 PM
Hello Maudcat and foundinmt,

I'm really sorry that a Helping Hands level in Cape Town has been so tricky. I would love to provide some more gameplay advice, but I wanted to double check: is help needed with Cape Town, Level 3 - 1, Master Builder (the third difficulty mode), or with Cape Town, Level 3 - 3? Please reply in this thread or send me a PM, and I'll share whatever assistance I can.

Thanks for your patience, and I look forward to hearing back from you.

bfgBeruna

OOo_jules_oOO
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,045 Posts

[Post New]by OOo_jules_oOO on Mar 21, 18 8:02 PM
foundinmt, keep at it, you will get through that level, then its not as bad as you think. that is only one tough level, its certainly not like that all the time. There are challenging and hard levels in every city in this whole game, and you will always find one somewhere that will stump you for a while, seem unreasonable, or impossible to get through. If so, use a few boosts to get it out if you can, that way, its over and done with. If it were too easy all the time, there would be no challenge at all. Keep reloading the board, get the right start and it will help get you a lot closer to that end result.

foundinmt
Seahorse
Seahorse
26 Posts

[Post New]by foundinmt on Mar 29, 18 7:43 AM
so after 2 weeks and using the lightning and bomb burst powerups, I still haven't been able to get past HH 1 , so I am done with gummy drop

Weatherup
Squid
Squid
69 Posts

[Post New]by Weatherup on Apr 5, 18 9:44 PM
bfgBeruna wrote:Hello Maudcat and foundinmt,

I'm really sorry that a Helping Hands level in Cape Town has been so tricky. I would love to provide some more gameplay advice, but I wanted to double check: is help needed with Cape Town, Level 3 - 1, Master Builder (the third difficulty mode), or with Cape Town, Level 3 - 3? Please reply in this thread or send me a PM, and I'll share whatever assistance I can.

Thanks for your patience, and I look forward to hearing back from you.

bfgBeruna
I can't get past HH1apprentice. This is silly. How is it possible to score 150,000 points on this board? UPDATE: I used a lightning boost with a line boost to clear the seeds and also had to use extra turns to get the points. I was lucky enough to have a set of both boosts. This was an expensive HH!!

Edited on 04/05/2018 at 10:45:45 PM PST

Go to: