Re:NEW **** - Hidden Mysteries - Civil War

[Post New]by squire64 on Jan 25, 11 12:22 PM
sandy99265 wrote:
dream5866 wrote:I am so frustrated with this game. I made it all the way to the place in the woods where there is a kerosene lamp you need to find and no matter how many times I click on it nothing happens. I cant move on simply because of that and I tried smaller screen and big screen and it is not in the lowest part of the screen where I cant reach it. I just click everywhere and nothing happens. I cant believe I wasted my money on this.

I am having the same problem with the kerosene lamp - did anyone have that problem w/ any object? and how did you resolve the issue? I hate being stuck here

LOVE the game but the objects are WAY too small.

Stevihj
Clownfish
Clownfish
507 Posts

[Post New]by Stevihj on Feb 1, 11 2:46 PM
The graphics are nice. The gameplay is HOG. The objects are often small and dark. There are minigames. The storyline is an interesting way to teach/learn the history of the US Civil war.

This game is a B-.

tpr11
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
2 Posts

[Post New]by tpr11 on Oct 18, 11 3:09 PM
Hi new to this. I am playing this game and am playing The Siege of Vicksburg. Where are the PEAS????
Thanks

tpr11
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
2 Posts

[Post New]by tpr11 on Oct 18, 11 11:38 PM
Found the peas I was looking for earlier, now stuck on the bolts-can't seem to see
the last one. Anyone know where it is?
Thanks

Re:NEW HO - Hidden Mysteries - Civil War

[Post New]by Luellan on Apr 18, 13 11:56 PM
hi first timer here, having problems with lamp in the wilderness, keep clicking on it but it won't move any suggestions please

Go to: