Ehvil
Seahorse
Seahorse
26 Posts

Re:Please post any TECH ISSUES for Farmerama here!

[Post New]by Ehvil on May 25, 16 4:33 AM

Still unable to play... 05/25/16... 730 AM Eastern Standard in the US...

I did get another email from tech support...
Now they say they don't know when it will be fixed and it is affecting multiple games...

Guess this issue is just going to be going on forever...

tinni
Seahorse
Seahorse
21 Posts

[Post New]by tinni on May 25, 16 5:39 AM
It will soon be a week since we have been unable to log in and we are as clueless as ever.

chris_2_4
Guppy
Guppy
165 Posts

[Post New]by chris_2_4 on May 25, 16 10:19 AM
Could you (mods) explain what the problem is? I don't understand how there can be an issue: it is not like this is your game so there is some complex coding to be done - you are a gateway, so all you do is provide some kind of link. If one door is broken for some weird reason, surely you can easily open another (BF I mean, not you kind mods)

Edited on 05/25/2016 at 10:20:07 AM PST

bfgPanthalassa
Flounder
Flounder
2,450 Posts

[Post New]by bfgPanthalassa on May 25, 16 12:49 PM
Hi Everyone,

I wanted to stop in to address the issue occurring in the game. Thank you to everyone who's taken the time to report this to us and our Technical Support Team. I understand there are some questions as to the cause of this issue.

As there is some information the Moderation Team isn't provided, we don't have specific details as to the exact cause of this problem. However, it appears to be a communication problem that's preventing people from being able to access their game. While we don't receive information on when a fix may be available, we've received word that our teams are in the process of developing a fix for this, and I want to assure everyone that we'll absolutely post here when any relevant details are made available. Additionally, we are continuing to pass along people's requests and concerns so that the appropriate teams are aware.

I also wanted to post a quick reminder of the Forum Rules to keep in mind while posting. Specifically:

Do not discuss moderator disciplinary actions. Moderators will not discuss actions and ask that you do not either. Posts that contain this information will be removed and may incur further disciplinary action.

As the Moderation Team doesn't discuss any disciplinary actions that may be taken, we also request that users please not comment on or refer to them in posts. This helps to keep the forums accessible and enjoyable for everyone who would like to participate.

Thank you all very much for your patience and understanding in this matter. I hope this has been able to provide some help. We will certainly make sure to update this thread when we receive any new info regarding this issue.

bfgPanthalassa

[Post New]by aeleen on May 25, 16 1:37 PM
What would keep the forums enjoyable for all who want to use them would be if BFG actually gave the moderators some info. Repeated assurances that moderators will pass on any info they get mean nothing when moderators never get any info. Repeating scolding about forum rule violations which I don't even understand are also getting old (what is a disciplinary action anyway?) Moderators seems to spend more words on that than on the actual problem.

All this makes the moderators just another hurdle keeping customers away from anyone at BFG with any info or power. The lack of any word from Tech Support or Development on this issue is a lousy way to treat customers. I say this here because there is no other place to say it. BFG takes customers' money but doesn't seem to feel any obligation to provide even a sliver of information. It's hard to remain patient and understanding while being deliberately kept in the dark.

Edited on 05/25/2016 at 1:38:17 PM PST

bfgPanthalassa
Flounder
Flounder
2,450 Posts

[Post New]by bfgPanthalassa on May 25, 16 4:35 PM
Hi Everyone,

I'm happy to let everyone know that a fix has been released for this issue, and so people should once again be able to access and play the game. If anyone is still encountering any problems, please feel free to contact our Technical Support Team HERE. Our Reps can provide in-depth support, and are always more than happy to help.

All of our teams absolutely want people to be able to enjoy their games without encountering problems like this, and I want to thank you all for your understanding in this matter. Due to the many variables that are involved in creating fixes and implementing changes in the game, neither the Moderation Team nor the Technical Support Team are able to be provided with details on when fixes may become available. Additionally, as the impact of this problem had a wider affect than just these online games, more time was needed in order to produce and issue a fix for this, and we greatly appreciate everyone's patience.

The Moderation Team will continue to send along player feedback regarding this problem. If anyone has any further suggestions or concerns regarding this, we invite you to PM a Moderator or contact our Support Team, and we'll make sure to pass them along to the appropriate team.

I hope this has been able to help. Thank you all for your patience and understanding.

bfgPanthalassa

[Post New]by kwauzzie on May 25, 16 8:31 PM
Up and farming at last, thank you BigFish, but I have created a new farm with [Removed by Moderator] as a back up & will be spending my money there. Very poor customer service, backup & communication, as well as serious tech issues are really pushing a friendship.

Edited on 05/26/2016 at 9:19:22 AM PST

fernbounce
Seahorse
Seahorse
39 Posts

[Post New]by fernbounce on May 25, 16 9:26 PM
Nice to be able to access Farmerama again. I find it a very relaxing pastime. Thanks to all those who helped sort it out.

fernbounce
Seahorse
Seahorse
39 Posts

[Post New]by fernbounce on May 25, 16 9:45 PM
One thought though. Don't know what other games were affected, but in the case of farmerama will there be any compensation for all the people who lost out on bonuses or couldn't complete the challenge that was in progress when this happened. I realise it's only small stuff in the big scheme of things, but some players have spent hard earned money on supplies for the last challenge and have missed out on the baby bonus and magic stalk.

chris_2_4
Guppy
Guppy
165 Posts

[Post New]by chris_2_4 on May 26, 16 12:54 AM
Thanks for getting it fixed at last - now, what about what we lost? Not only have crops been turned into weeds, so we lost the harvests, the seeds we planted have been lost too. Also we are allowed 20 gifts per day max - what about all those that have been sent over the last few days? They are lost in the ether? In fact, I just logged in and see no daily gifts at all: I know one of my neighbours sent me a CAC each day for 4 days before realising I was MIA; where have these things gone and will we and/or the givers be compensated for them?
As for the event that this crash interrupted: will BF organise something with BP so we can complete what we had started?
I know the answer to all of these questions will probably be "no; tough!" but somebody had to ask

sewbizzy
Guppy
Guppy
121 Posts

[Post New]by sewbizzy on May 26, 16 8:25 AM
I would like recompense for one week of my paid subscriptions: premium Gold farmer, harvester/farm helper, and turbo mill.

I can deal with the rest, but the lost of and entire weeks worth of paid subscriptions is a little tough to swallow.

bfgBellerophon
Marlin
Marlin
9,130 Posts

[Post New]by bfgBellerophon on May 26, 16 9:34 AM
Hi Everyone,

I wanted to pop in here and thank player's for their patience as the appropriate teams worked to get issues resolved. I'm glad to hear that players are able to access their Farmerama game.

For clarification, the Moderation Team continued to request information regarding the issue and once any information was brought to us, the Forums were updated. We greatly apologize for the inconvenience this has caused and any delay that players may have felt for a response. As stated by bfgPanthalassa, the issue had a wider affect than the online F2P games. This contributed to the time needed to produce a fix for the players.

In regards to the in game features that players have mentioned in this thread, our teams are continuing to work with the developers. The developers have the tools to make changes within the game and I can assure you that we are passing along the suggestions to the appropriate teams. If any information is known, we will update the forums.

sewbizzy, since we don't have the tools to assist from the Forums, please reach out to our Customer Support Team. They are always happy to help in any way that they can.

I'd also like to remind users of the Forum Rules when posting, specifically,

Do not discuss other game sites or game companies, positively or negatively, by name or by nickname.

Thank you for your patience and understanding. Feel free to PM a moderator if you have any questions.

bfgBellerophon

sewbizzy
Guppy
Guppy
121 Posts

[Post New]by sewbizzy on May 26, 16 12:43 PM
Thank you for pointing me in the right direction. I suspected that was going to be the case, so I will go through appropriate channels.

[Post New]by corinnalefebvre on May 26, 16 2:35 PM
Thank you for fixing the game. I was getting worried about not being able to play since May 19.

BigLizard
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
17 Posts

[Post New]by BigLizard on May 30, 16 10:27 AM
Thanks for getting the game back up and running!

Tree of Widsom rune issue ( 75% higher sale rune issue)

[Post New]by SellieSam on Jun 14, 16 6:23 AM
I have unlocked the rune that gives you 75% higher sales. I noticed when I sold my goldenchain tree products on User: Sellie ID: 53986720 they were not higher at all. The highest I could make the price was 599.00 per item. That id is level 73. I have another ID that is only level 67 with the rune unlocked and the price is over 3k for just 1 goldenchain tree product.

I am using windows 10 on pc. Using Chrome browser and broswer is up to date all drivers up to date. cleared cashe, rebooted pc, tried all the usual tech steps, still same "price" difference. Could you check this please.

Sel

Edited on 06/14/2016 at 6:39:04 AM PST

tinni
Seahorse
Seahorse
21 Posts

Tree of Widsom rune issue ( 75% higher sale rune issue)

[Post New]by tinni on Jun 17, 16 12:00 AM
SellieSam wrote:I have unlocked the rune that gives you 75% higher sales. I noticed when I sold my goldenchain tree products on User: Sellie ID: 53986720 they were not higher at all. The highest I could make the price was 599.00 per item. That id is level 73. I have another ID that is only level 67 with the rune unlocked and the price is over 3k for just 1 goldenchain tree product.

I am using windows 10 on pc. Using Chrome browser and broswer is up to date all drivers up to date. cleared cashe, rebooted pc, tried all the usual tech steps, still same "price" difference. Could you check this please.

Sel

Hi Sellie,
Both your farms must be on different markets. Prices vary widely on different markets. And initially, the prices start low and climb slowly. So, You should hold off on selling the Golden Chain for a little bit and it should climb over 8 - 10 K over a couple of weeks.

[Post New]by ss1965 on Jun 18, 16 12:44 PM
Hello, I have bought black willow catkin at least four times and it takes the money out of my account, but it does not give me the catkin. I've just tried it again, after leaving the game for about 30 mins, and it still has not given me any. (I also tried refreshing after the sale and before trying to deliver my catkins to the FS.)
Any other thoughts on how I could resolve this? I've spent about 30,000 ccs already.

ss1965

I now see that all the catkins have gone to my barn. It seems that the problem is between the communication with my barn and the Farmers' Society. Please help. It is an issue with a quest with a prize of power feeds, so it is time sensitive.

Edited on 06/18/2016 at 6:01:26 PM PST

[Post New]by SinfulVixen26 on Jun 20, 16 1:17 PM
I tried all of the steps listed below and none of them have worked.
I am also having the same issue that states that I need the latest version of Adobe Flash player which I already have. I have no issues with any other game or program on my computer.

bfgBellerophon wrote:Hi nettephant,

I'm sorry to hear that there is some trouble getting this game to download on your computer with it not recognizing your computer's specifications. It may be helpful to try using the alternate method. The following help article contains hints on how to do that. Please pay particular attention to "Step Three: Adjust the Big Fish Games app's settings" section.

<a href="https://bigfishgames.com/help/?rn=536">Problems Downloading or Installation Failed </a>

If you find that you are still having issues, our <a href="https://bigfishgames.com/help?rn=ask">Technical Support Team</a> can definitely look into this for you. Please provide them a <a href="https://bigfishgames.com/help/?rn=1688">Dr. Felix Report</a> so that they can pinpoint a troubleshooting step specific to your computer.

bfgBellerophon

[Post New]by Jenwith1N on Jun 21, 16 4:14 PM
Today I was awarded 5 wonder stables from the Seashell Surprise event. They aren't in my regular inventory or in my inventory in Baharama.

I've refreshed and signed out and back in again. Any ideas?

I'm not sure what happened but they were in my inventory this morning.

Edited on 06/22/2016 at 7:55:11 AM PST

Go to: