Sissy79
Guppy
Guppy
118 Posts

Re:Lost Realms: The Curse of Babylon comments and reviews

[Post New]by Sissy79 on Feb 8, 10 1:11 PM
Hands down, one of the BEST HOG I have played!!! I thought it was very creative, and extremely entertaining!! Just when you thinkg its about over, the game takes you to a whole new world and and even greater adventure!! I highly recomend this game for any one who loves a good journey/great scenery/unique and interesting new sights and needs a good break from reality! This game does all of that and so much more!!

carolinacat
Minnow
Minnow
287 Posts

[Post New]by carolinacat on Jun 26, 10 12:29 PM
A fairly easy game without much challenge. You can skip minigames and even earn more hints, so when you skip and lose a hint, you can still play a small minigame and win more hints.

The graphics were clear and bright but the cursor stayed as a special cursor and you couldn't make it a plain one. That made it sluggish during gameplay and when you click on something or go to another scene, there's a lag there while you're waiting.

A good demo game but I won't use a credit to buy it.

mask6021
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
13 Posts

[Post New]by mask6021 on Jun 29, 10 11:39 AM
Don't see that anyone else has a problem with tracing the shape on the mosiac. Nothing happens when I try to trace the star with my curser. What am I doing wrong?

mask6021
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
13 Posts

[Post New]by mask6021 on Jun 29, 10 11:40 AM
Why can't I trace the star onto the papyrus? Curser doesn't draw anything. What am I doing wrong??

IYBAKH
Minnow
Minnow
226 Posts

[Post New]by IYBAKH on Dec 14, 10 4:29 PM
This game was not one of my favorites. The graphics were very good, but the storyline was very weak. This could have been an outstanding game given the romantic setting, the history, and the fascinating people of the time. However, it seemed like it was thrown together on a very low budget, e.g. hidden objects in junk piles, weak dialogue, no interactive scenes.. I'd like to see the developers try again and incorporate more thought, more interaction, and more care in their work.

Edited on 03/13/2011 at 4:23:03 PM PST

[Post New]by Carminha on Dec 16, 10 9:14 AM
Hello! On Ch. 5 Persepolis, Persia.
Help! Door on Lft (2 headed ram) can't find mouse on the list that states find all items (Where is the mouse?) When I click on hint button the whole game disappears. What's up with that? Can someone tell me "Where's the mouse?" PL !!! Games.....LOL

[Post New]by rjnsings on Dec 21, 10 12:03 PM
Carminha wrote:Hello! On Ch. 5 Persepolis, Persia.
Help! Door on Lft (2 headed ram) can't find mouse on the list that states find all items (Where is the mouse?) When I click on hint button the whole game disappears. What's up with that? Can someone tell me "Where's the mouse?" PL !!! Games.....LOL

I'm having exactly the same issues, both in finding the MOUSE and in the program shutting down when I try to use a HINT to find the mouse... so, Where Is The Mouse??

yochi
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
2 Posts

[Post New]by yochi on Dec 28, 10 6:55 PM
Ok so everyone seems to be having the same problem with the not being able to find the mouse and the darn glitch that happens when you click on hints. I restarted the entire game in hopes that I wouldn't get the mouse again but it came up AGAIN! So does anyone know where the mouse is or what is going on with the game?

Tikatoy
Minnow
Minnow
269 Posts

[Post New]by Tikatoy on Sep 16, 11 6:57 PM
Wow, this game is a huge improvement graphically over the first one in the series.

Pros:
- Pretty graphics; wasn't that enthused to start with, but the style grew on me, and the hanging gardens of Babylon locations were great.
- Puzzles were enjoyable and I liked that they were timed (this is optional, you can pick an untimed mode).
- Play mini-games to recharge hints! They were a nice diversion.

Cons:
- Fairly unremarkable. Some features to distinguish from other HOGs but none that were compelling, and other than that, story wasn't that interesting and the hidden object scenes were kind of junkpiley.

The Bottom Line:
Reasonably fun game with largely improved graphics compared to its predecessor, but nothing outstanding about it.

Go to: