Re:Welcome to Murder, She Wrote forum

[Post New]by briteredlips on Dec 19, 09 6:29 PM
Bought this game right off. Am a big fan of the show, and I just love the game! I did not have any problems installing or playing. Nice graphics. Love the typewriter key thing too. Nice long game, thats for sure. Well worth the money or credit. i have to give this one a great big Thumbs Up!

[Post New]by smartlady61 on Dec 19, 09 6:40 PM
nbarber11 wrote:I couldn't solve the jewelry in the first book. I skip but now I can't go forward. The hint button won't work either. How do I go forward?

[Post New]by smartlady61 on Dec 19, 09 6:43 PM
I too had the same problem with the footsteps. I could not forward or use the Hint button. Therefore, I started over, then the same thing happened again when progressed to the 'Ornate Box' and solved the flower re-arrangement. However, stuck again. I have really enjoyed this game so far, however, I think I might ask for a refund if tech support can't help me.

Welcome to Murder, She Wrote forum

[Post New]by shiftyedie on Dec 20, 09 9:46 PM
bfgFlounder wrote:Welcome to Murder, She Wrote forum! This is your place to ask questions, share tips, and connect with other Murder, She Wrote players.

If you have questions about how to use the forums, please click the FAQ link on the right.
I downloaded but can't plat keep clicking on play now but nothing happens

how do you unblock the sink

[Post New]by Bbandy on Dec 21, 09 10:48 AM
colette222 wrote:i have put the plunger together but it wont let me unblock the sink. is there a specific spot to plunge

Edited on 12/21/2009 at 10:50:23 AM PST

Diana_Mc
Minnow
Minnow
269 Posts

[Post New]by Diana_Mc on Dec 21, 09 12:08 PM
I would suggest that everyone who finds one of these frequently-encountered issues should contact support by using the green envelope at the side of the forum.

In some other thread, it was stated that tech support does not read the forums. These problems have happened too often not to be serious issues with this game.

I was lucky and got through it once with only one issue, which was solved by restarting the chapter. I tried to play that chapter again and hit the 'footsteps' bug and never got past it.

It's a great game but it should be fixed.

[Post New]by grammannette on Dec 28, 09 5:56 PM
I'm several chapters into the game. There's a torn note on the boat. When you click on it it takes you to a different screen and you must put the note together. But when I finished putting the note together, it took me back to the original screen with the boat, but now the note is not there. I don't know how to get it or where to go for it. The Hint button won't work and I can't go forward either. Anybody have any ideas?

vicalana
Stingray
Stingray
5,296 Posts

[Post New]by vicalana on Jan 3, 10 6:28 AM
Teach496 wrote:I just finished MSW and found it tto be one of the most delightful,well done, interesting and realistic **** games I have ever played (and believe me, I have played more than I care to admit!).
I wish more developers would find realistic settings as this did and have objects placed where they are usually in the real world and still make it challenging as this game did. Why do developers always return to Egypt or some damsel in distress world trek? This game was so refreshing and a great pleasure to play.

I've just completed it and found it absolutely delightful. Not the most challenging HOG but fun and compassionate. Loved it.

IYBAKH
Minnow
Minnow
226 Posts

[Post New]by IYBAKH on Jan 6, 10 3:01 PM
We found Murder She Wrote to be quite innovative, different from other **** games, ie finding the typewriter keys; mini-games were not too difficult. Being one of our favorite TV shows, it was fun to see Jessica Fletcher again. Even the voice sounded the same! I liked the various "books" with the different titles, so you were actually playing five different stories. Definitely a keeper!!

[Post New]by amflorentz on Jan 6, 10 5:08 PM
Love game, but unable to get out of jewelry portion.
Then a family member played and is stuck in the Shard glass.
What gives?
Cannot play any of the other games, due to being stuck, very disapointing, game has lots of potential.
Can anyone help?

jscrafts
Squid
Squid
75 Posts

[Post New]by jscrafts on Jan 12, 10 10:10 PM
lauralkirk wrote:My game's audio is very choppy. I even spoke with a tech at BigFish and downloaded new drivers to my computer. Still Coppy! Anyone else having this problem?

I also have this problem. Was wondering if you ever got yours straightened out. I know that everything in my sound area is all up to day and this is the first time it every happen in a game. Did support ever come up with a solution on this?

Thanks in advance
jscrafts

[Post New]by tymofy on Jan 13, 10 11:40 AM
nbarber11 wrote:I couldn't solve the jewelry in the first book. I skip but now I can't go forward. The hint button won't work either. How do I go forward?

I think there is a problem with the game here, I solved the puzzle but it would let me comtinue. Started all over again and it worked.

[Post New]by capcare1 on Jan 24, 10 5:14 PM
can anyone tell me how to break the birdhouse in the third case- I've tried everthing and the birdhouse won't break to get the clue inside- the hammer hits the birdhouse but no damage

Welcome to Murder, She Wrote forum

[Post New]by Cabbagetowner on Jan 31, 10 6:14 PM
bfgFlounder wrote:Welcome to Murder, She Wrote forum! This is your place to ask questions, share tips, and connect with other Murder, She Wrote players.

If you have questions about how to use the forums, please click the FAQ link on the right.

I just purchased Murder she wrote and love it. My problem is I am really stuck on how to unclog the sink. I have the plunger but everytime I put it in the sink it just goes back to the floor. I know I will feel really stupid when I find out what I am doing wrong. But please , Please help.

I am getting very frustrated.

[Post New]by sunset77 on Feb 3, 10 8:27 AM
colette222 wrote:i have put the plunger together but it wont let me unblock the sink. is there a specific spot to plunge

Meisie84
Guppy
Guppy
134 Posts

[Post New]by Meisie84 on Feb 3, 10 8:36 AM
Wait for the sparkles to start before clicking with the plunger..

I have one case left to go, but I enjoyed this so much I don`t want it to end.....so I`m delaying, how pathetic is thatÉ ROFLOL....

I hope the developers are aleady busy on a sequel

vicalana
Stingray
Stingray
5,296 Posts

[Post New]by vicalana on Feb 3, 10 10:23 AM
It's not pathetic - I'm hoping for a sequel too - it's a lovely game - great characterisation and loads of compassion. Loved it.

[Post New]by mkthomas on Feb 3, 10 11:01 PM
I also LOVE this game! Until the next one comes out, what other one should I try?

[Post New]by SAMBRANDI on Feb 10, 10 8:56 AM

janet070
Starfish
Starfish
58 Posts

[Post New]by janet070 on Feb 12, 10 8:13 PM
I have solved the jewelry puzzle twice and can not move on. I like the game so far but will ask for a refund if I can't get to next scene.

Go to: