Re:Welcome to Escape the Museum 2 forum

[Post New]by rajanny on Jan 15, 10 3:36 AM
you can see at the map which part is not complete finished. There you can find the hidden parts.

Welcome to Escape the Museum 2 forum

[Post New]by a13780 on Jan 27, 10 11:21 PM
hi, I have just bought this game, but i always get this problem with Adobe Projector stopped working and it fails to install. What do i do? I have windows vista

nan41
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
1 Posts

[Post New]by nan41 on Feb 6, 10 8:46 PM
I am at the ladder trying to get down to the street level, I have the pulley's at the outermost point and want to attach the wire to the pulley's but they will not attach to the pulley's. Am I supposed to have the kitten in this picture somehow to give to the lady in this window, if so I do not have a kitten at all in this scene. I would have to go back to get it. UGH!!! I am so lost, Help!!!! Nancy....Email me here or at nan65@verizon.net

[Post New]by jbye75 on Feb 11, 10 3:36 AM
I am at the drawbridge and am missing a gear...all my previous levels have a gold star indicating they are completed. The walkthough says the part I'm missing is on Level 9-the rooftop but the game won't let me go back there since it thinks the level is completed.

HELP!

gks1951
Minnow
Minnow
253 Posts

[Post New]by gks1951 on Feb 12, 10 12:41 AM
Hi, BBelle, did you look up in the ceiling for the light bulb.above the door. in loading bay.

gks1951
Minnow
Minnow
253 Posts

[Post New]by gks1951 on Feb 12, 10 12:46 AM
the light bulb is in the ceiling above the loading bay doors.If you go to map it will show you a ringed circle with a flag that means you have to go find some thing that goes in to your inventory. I had to do that several times.Click on everything in the area till it moves and produces an item.

gks1951
Minnow
Minnow
253 Posts

[Post New]by gks1951 on Feb 12, 10 12:50 AM
Go to the map and click on each incomplete circle. and click around until you move something to get your inventory piece.

[Post New]by newtobigfish on Feb 14, 10 4:40 PM
At the very end of the game. In the north side mall loading bay. can't find light bulb. nothing is shacking. I need this for my inventory list. Last thing I need. can anyone help??????????????

[Post New]by allpars on Feb 21, 10 6:42 PM
bbelle wrote:I need help inthe 22nd level. I have everything done and leave but still have the red mark. I have went back 4 times and can't find anything that I can do. What now? Please help.

bbelle

we're stuck in the bus where the wires are, we have the red umbrella but can't find the gum, we have one unfinished in the store room, can't find anything there. help Please.

barbnor2
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
17 Posts

[Post New]by barbnor2 on Feb 22, 10 5:54 PM
DarleneS wrote:I posted my problem already on the site, my question is has anyone playing the demo downloaded the full one and had it run right. Don't want to buy it and have the same thing happen that is happening with the demo. Please let me know.

When I played the demo, everything was jerky. I bought it anyhow, and now it keeps quitting on me. I don't know what level it is, but the gasoline is leaking out and I can get the sand. That is as far as I have gotten and it just quits on me. I have tried it six or seven times and each time it has just quit. What can I do???????

[Post New]by JenWright288 on Mar 20, 10 10:36 AM
I have almost finished the game. I'm at the museum trying to get in. I've got the hook and the sign but I can't figure how to attach them to the wench to pull the tree down. How or what do I do now?

[Post New]by Godmoth2 on Mar 27, 10 7:33 PM
On the demo I got to level 10. I know there are 30 levels but does anyone suggest it's worth the buy? I hate spending $$ for an hour of play. Thanks.

vpol123
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
13 Posts

[Post New]by vpol123 on Mar 27, 10 8:00 PM
heins6580 wrote:Have just purchased game and am at level l0 -the fire escape. The walk through is not showing me how to attach the wires to the pulleys. HELP!

attach the pulleys two at the top and two at the bottom, then put on the rope on after which you should put on the elephant

vpol123
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
13 Posts

[Post New]by vpol123 on Mar 27, 10 8:03 PM
qpenni wrote:i AM AT THE BRIDGE PART AND i"M MISSING 3 PARTS BUT i CAN'T FIND THEM AND i HAVE SOME PLACES NOT CPMLETED i NEED HELP BAD

you have to go back to incomple area and check around rocks windows and look for any thing that move. I'm at the bridge too need the light bulb that goes in socket can't find it in the warehouse where is it

[Post New]by supergayle on Apr 22, 10 8:18 PM
when on the fire escape with four pulley in the outer most hole on the right to pand bottom and trying to place the wire on top pulley or any pulley will not accept the move keeps being rejected what am i doinf wrong really need some here. Frustrated.

[Post New]by margharita on May 17, 10 4:11 PM
I am stuck being able to get the light bulb in order to finish also. I have gone back to the northside mall - loading bay where the light bulb is suppose to be in hot spot # 4 and i can't open any hot spot to get the light bulb. very dissapointing....i have played the game twice and got stuck in the exact same place. I don't think I will ever be able to escape the museum 2 unless i get help with the light bulb. I give up and would like another game to replace the misfortune of not being able to finish a game because of a glitch.

[Post New]by kadsos on Jun 17, 10 10:17 AM
lwjarvis wrote:Is there a walkthrough, I'm stuck already?

[Post New]by CMATHIS400 on Oct 28, 11 10:32 AM
unicornfish wrote: the same problem

[Post New]by CMATHIS400 on Oct 28, 11 10:39 AM
I'm stuck at the laundry mat. can't get the scissors to cut the phone wire.
What's up with that. H E L P

Edited on 10/28/2011 at 10:41:45 AM PST

[Post New]by DAUTZO on Mar 18, 12 4:14 PM
Has any one found the missing light bulb? Got all the way to the bridge now cannot finish the game. It is so annoying what some thing like this happens,

Go to: