General_hobojoe
Catfish
Catfish
1,726 Posts

Re:Daily Quests(old and new) / Rewards

[Post New]by General_hobojoe on Jan 8, 16 12:19 PM
Now...i do not believe it has always been this way with the DQ's......Has it?......this is something that is new to the DQ flow........on top of the non HOS and ZZ items in the chest.........completely miffed and on the road to ire....to say the least....I think... still smiling sort of though....**D**

gohill
Stingray
Stingray
4,715 Posts

[Post New]by gohill on Jan 8, 16 12:20 PM
I got the Rare Editions on my main game... YES!!!!!!... little reward but also little to no effort... and next up was Robbery of the Century... which is not happening... didn't even bother doing the first leg... not wasting inventory on a ZZ if I'm not about to complete it... (and I already played the dice for the Rare Editions)....

Got the Rare Editions after finishing Birth of Goo... looking at all the possible 5-parters, the Birth of Goo, painful as it is, is one of least painful to attempt.... the reward for completing 50 of these 5-part torture quests should be the same as the 10 part... I mean, the Column of the Fallen?!?!?! seriously?!?!?! In what alternate universe did the person who thought that one up think this was a "good" idea?!?!?! Did no one else have a "OH, FOR THE LOVE OF..... ", the first time they saw this???

Actually, I think the reward for completing ALL 3, 5, & 10 part quests should be some SERIOUS meds!!!!!!!!!! Not sure what the "good stuff" is, (and I'm nowhere near 50 on any of them), but I'm ready to hunt down the nearest "friendly" doctor NOW.. I can only imagine how I'm going to feel when it's finally OVER.... 5 or 10 diamonds for 50 is NOT adequate compensation... in my opinion.

Hey Mr. DangerZone, sir, I bookmarked this thread ... just in case it gets lost in the shuffle down the road...

da fuzz

General_hobojoe
Catfish
Catfish
1,726 Posts

[Post New]by General_hobojoe on Jan 8, 16 12:26 PM
I am just glad my day starts with a completable one.......would be horrible if that one that is impossible was the loop of the day........feel for those folks with that one......maybe they aren't even aware of it......and are in the twilight zone of never realizing it even happening........forever lost in an unchanging DQ.........work that into the MYSTERY CASTLE SOAP........twilight zone music fade to black.............

**D** out

napoeon
Catfish
Catfish
1,565 Posts

[Post New]by napoeon on Jan 8, 16 1:13 PM
My interesting is for 3-part quests.......I have the feeling that in this achievement a cute pet will pop up at the end.
We know the 3 level for the other 2(Five Stars! / You’re a 10!)....we can see the avatars
.....but Three’s a Crowd! ........ remains a mystery!!!!!!

Rahia
Catfish
Catfish
1,507 Posts

[Post New]by Rahia on Jan 8, 16 1:18 PM
I have been mostly focusing on the 3-parters as well. I just have to get rid of that five parter first.

I get mostly 3 parters on my two alt games so I might see the third level there before I see it on my main. My main really has rotten luck!

Edited on 01/08/2016 at 1:18:45 PM PST

Annelliegram
Shark
Shark
10,615 Posts

[Post New]by Annelliegram on Jan 8, 16 1:41 PM
My last 2 days has started with Robbery of the Century.....went through it first day....didn't even start it when it popped up yesterday because I knew I was going to be gone most of today....

Sure hope something else rolls around to start with when the new day arrives today....that one is a killer and I can't possibly do it every day!

[Post New]by welshrarebit56 on Jan 8, 16 2:29 PM
Just to pass my thanks onto Napoen, for that great work of art you have done. The info has been cut, pasted and printed off, and sits proudly near my Ipad.

General_hobojoe
Catfish
Catfish
1,726 Posts

[Post New]by General_hobojoe on Jan 8, 16 7:54 PM
Got Secret Delivery....again.....this time for the silver chest......I got 1 blue stamp and 4 diamonds..........there was a stamp and two diamonds i thought at first....but saw as I swiped them that they were actually 2 each....... for a silver 5 part quest that is pretty good.....!! cheers **D@NgeR** out

napoeon
Catfish
Catfish
1,565 Posts

[Post New]by napoeon on Jan 9, 16 2:37 AM
welshrarebit56 wrote:Just to pass my thanks onto Napoen, for that great work of art you have done. The info has been cut, pasted and printed off, and sits proudly near my Ipad.

Aw!!!... You’re so sweet and kind.....my pleasure!!!
.....ahh! I’m blushing

General_hobojoe
Catfish
Catfish
1,726 Posts

[Post New]by General_hobojoe on Jan 9, 16 7:51 AM
Look... **D**

General_hobojoe
Catfish
Catfish
1,726 Posts

[Post New]by General_hobojoe on Jan 9, 16 9:07 AM
Page 1 of this thread RULES...... and rawks my socks!!!!! **D**

napoeon
Catfish
Catfish
1,565 Posts

[Post New]by napoeon on Jan 9, 16 12:41 PM
General_hobojoe wrote:Page 1 of this thread RULES...... and rawks my socks!!!!! **D**

LOL !!!!! ........you rawk **D** !!!!!
you ......and your socks!!!!!

Now the less important....today's DQ report...

Ancient Picture(5-part/Silver):
500 coins-1 Rare stamp-1 unusual stamp
Birth of Goo(5-part/Silver):
6 diamonds
Something New (10-part/Rusty): 200 coins-1 unusual stamp-1 diamond

General_hobojoe
Catfish
Catfish
1,726 Posts

[Post New]by General_hobojoe on Jan 9, 16 1:08 PM
Just did secret delivery.......6 diamonds and a blue stamp........have studying luck next....cheers **D** out

Rahia
Catfish
Catfish
1,507 Posts

[Post New]by Rahia on Jan 9, 16 1:11 PM
Ha! You did better than me on the Birth of Goo. I got a couple of stamps! I don't even remember which kind.

It's still just coins, stamps and diamonds from the DQ's. It's really sad! I'll miss those rare ZZ items that used to pop out of the chests and make me giddy!

General_hobojoe
Catfish
Catfish
1,726 Posts

[Post New]by General_hobojoe on Jan 9, 16 1:36 PM
I know....it is drats we don't get the ZZ items in the chest anymore.......but I don't ever remember getting more than 2 diamonds either........so the trade of is even...i guess!?.... **D** out

sbaker2318
Manatee
Manatee
4,187 Posts

[Post New]by sbaker2318 on Jan 9, 16 1:54 PM
I just did the Gnome Spy.............never did it before and NOW I remember why!! But haven't done a DQ in so long I forgot............cost me 65 diamonds to finish it.........my reward? Gold chest with ONE EACH OF GREEN, BLUE, AND UNIQUE STAMPS!! $&@$)**$)#!!!

NEVER AGAIN!!

General_hobojoe
Catfish
Catfish
1,726 Posts

[Post New]by General_hobojoe on Jan 9, 16 1:59 PM
I do believe you got the dry one on that quest......totally bunko sbaker...

cheers and i will avoid that one too.... **D**

_G4il_
Pufferfish
Pufferfish
1,426 Posts

[Post New]by _G4il_ on Jan 10, 16 1:32 PM
I hope I'm not too late to add my THANK YOU to napoeon and everyone else for this thread. It does exactly what you intended, and I am grateful to see what I can (and cannot) get done.

General_hobojoe
Catfish
Catfish
1,726 Posts

[Post New]by General_hobojoe on Jan 10, 16 1:38 PM
i look at it EVERYDAY......rain or shine.....it is a part of a complete breakfast errr...CASTLE...... cheers **D@NgeR** out

_G4il_
Pufferfish
Pufferfish
1,426 Posts

[Post New]by _G4il_ on Jan 10, 16 1:42 PM
I totally agree! I got through one 10-parter thanks to this thread and all of you! Yippee! Errr...how many more to go? Never mind!!

Go to: