Re:Please post any TECH ISSUES for Labyrinths of the World: Changing the Past CE here

[Post New]by kerith90angel on Jan 12, 16 7:25 PM
I just finished the game. I am on Windows 7 PC. Completely ignore this message if collecting these puzzle pieces don't give you a screensaver but if they do....

I got all the way to the end collecting those PUZZLE PIECES. It is hard to see how many I've collected, since there is no counter in the puzzle scene in bonus goodies. But I took notes the entire way because this exact thing happened to me in DIRE GROVE SACRED GROVE. Also in the latest Christmas Stories. Both those CE I bought knowing there was the screensaver.
This time, before I would exit ANY new scene I would check and recheck for both the helmet collectible icon on map.... as well as the STRAT GUIDE COLL.

Either way, there is one piece in missing (I assume...the blue lines around the piece aren't as defined. I noticed it yesterday in the final area of the regular (or SE portion of the game). I collected that final piece and shut down to start the bonus today and upon re-boot it appeared the piece was missing.
This would be a serious bummer for people collecting puzzle pieces the entire time for nothing! If there is a way you could let me know, to replay it one day.... Thank you!

bpurdum2
Minnow
Minnow
264 Posts

Re:Please post any TECH ISSUES for Labyrinths of the World: Changing the Past CE here

[Post New]by bpurdum2 on Jan 12, 16 8:56 PM
werlini wrote:I am having the same issue with the SKIP function. I used the game map to transport back to Volcanic Road and the area where the mini-game was located is not longer available. The HINT button yields "no_hint_bbt" on the top status line.

MacBook Air OS X 10.11.2

I have Windows 10 and am having the same problem with the hint button. Glad to see it is not just my computer that is doing it. Not glad we are having this problem though.

bfgBellerophon
Marlin
Marlin
9,130 Posts

[Post New]by bfgBellerophon on Jan 13, 16 11:40 AM
Hi Everyone,

I wanted to pop in here and let players know that an update has recently been released regarding the skip button issue players had reported into the Moderation Team and to Customer Support. Please see the following announcement for more information:

UPDATE! New version available for Labyrinths of the World: Changing the Past CE - January 13, 2016

If you are still having issues, please reach out to our Technical Support Team with a Dr. Felix Report. They are always willing to help.

littlemom4, please see the following help article regarding the error message you are seeing:

Access Violation

Thank you everyone for your patience. Feel free to PM a moderator if you have any questions.

bfgBellerophon

daubee
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
15 Posts

[Post New]by daubee on Jan 13, 16 11:50 AM
having the same problem as everybody else with the skip button windows 7

bfgPanthalassa
Flounder
Flounder
2,450 Posts

[Post New]by bfgPanthalassa on Jan 13, 16 3:53 PM
Hi daubee,

I'm sorry to hear that you're encountering an issue with the skip button. If it hasn't been done already, we recommend installing the latest update for this game, which addresses that problem. The following thread has more information about the update:

UPDATE! New version available for Labyrinths of the World: Changing the Past CE - January 13, 2016

If you're still experiencing a problem in the game, we encourage contacting our Technical Support Team HERE with a Dr. Felix Report. Our Reps are always happy to help.

Thank you for your patience.

bfgPanthalassa

[Post New]by lynisabella on Jan 13, 16 4:45 PM
Skip buttons don't work, hint button won't work - just bet garbled message saying hint button not working. Can't access an area that I could before - frustrating as bought the game. The area I am in is just inside the roman area just past the gate.

[Post New]by lynisabella on Jan 13, 16 4:51 PM
I have loaded the update and still no luck - I am in the chapter gunpowder, have got the reed but can't go forward but earlier I could.

[Post New]by issthereauser on Jan 14, 16 11:30 AM
I am getting sick of buying games with bugs. I was able to play for a while and now it locks up immediately when I try to play again. I have installed the recent update. If the game is buggy for heavens sake reveal it to us in the demo. I want a refund or an update!

bfgPanthalassa
Flounder
Flounder
2,450 Posts

[Post New]by bfgPanthalassa on Jan 14, 16 2:43 PM
Hi Everyone,

I wanted to stop in to talk about the issues that have been coming up.

lynisabella, I'm sorry to hear that the game is keeping you from continuing past the part with the reed. I suggest taking a look at the following help article, which has steps that can help when a game isn't progressing properly:

Game Crashing, Freezing, or Blank Screen

issthereauser, the Forum Moderation Team completely understands the frustration that problems in a game can cause. While I would like to be able to confirm any future updates, the Moderation Team isn't given any advanced information. However, if an update is released, we will absolutely post on the forums with information. If you'd like to pursue a refund, I recommend contacting our Support Team, who have the tools to look into that further.

If an issue is persisting in a game, please feel free to contact our Technical Support Team HERE with a Dr. Felix Report. Any one of our Reps will be happy to help.

If you have any questions, please feel free to PM one of our moderators.

bfgPanthalassa

[Post New]by guesswho1968 on Jan 14, 16 8:28 PM
I want a refund because the hint and skip button don't work. Yes, i have unistalled and reinstalled the game and it still doesn't work, NOT IMPRESSED at ALL!!!! I'm curious, do you guys ever check out the games if there is any problems before you put them on your site or is it too much work?

Edited on 01/14/2016 at 8:31:29 PM PST

OldLizard
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
13 Posts

[Post New]by OldLizard on Jan 14, 16 9:10 PM
I've been playing this game just fine and then I updated it on game manager and now I can't access the game. I get an Access violation and it shuts down. Not happy.

bfgPanthalassa
Flounder
Flounder
2,450 Posts

[Post New]by bfgPanthalassa on Jan 15, 16 1:34 PM
Hi Everyone,

I wanted to stop by to address the issues that have been occurring.

guesswho1968, I'm sorry to hear those buttons aren't working. Each game that's released is tested for a wide range of computer systems, hardware, and software options. However, because there are so many different alternatives, it's possible that an issue may come up. Posting in the technical threads on the forums and writing in to our Support Team when a problem occurs is the best way to let us know, and helps us keep track of issues and glitches and report them to the appropriate team. If you're interested in a refund of this game, please contact our Support Team HERE.

OldLizard, I'm sorry that you've been getting an access violation in the game. I recommend reading the following help article, which has steps to take when access violations come up:

Access Violation

If anyone experiences further issues, we recommend reaching out to our Technical Support Team HERE with a Dr. Felix Report. Our Reps are more than happy to help.

bfgPanthalassa

j62janet
Clownfish
Clownfish
638 Posts

[Post New]by j62janet on Jan 17, 16 2:31 AM
Has anyone found that there curser is jumpy, as I've had that problem all the way through the game, and I can't mention it when I review the game!! Which I think is ridiculous!

7warrior7
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
15 Posts

[Post New]by 7warrior7 on Jan 17, 16 9:54 AM
Is anyone else getting the access violation when you are trying to enter the store room?

acgal
Seahorse
Seahorse
27 Posts

[Post New]by acgal on Jan 17, 16 1:14 PM
I was having the same problem with the skip button but after installing the update for the game today, it worked fine...............until I got to Chapter 5 Into the Renaissance!
It's like the games if in very slow motion and jumpy. Impossible to play this way and it take some time to get a close up of an object, etc. Had to quit. Has anyone else had this problem?

Re:Please post any TECH ISSUES for Labyrinths of the World: Changing the Past Collector's Edition

[Post New]by Donnagh on Jan 21, 16 12:00 PM
Collydoll wrote:Skip doesnt work in Chapter two of the CE. Cant get past the last map build. I was going to purchase but not til this is fixed.

[Post New]by questduck on Jan 23, 16 9:49 AM
I am having the same issues as everyone else. I have windows 10. This is the second game in a row that hasn't worked.

Please post any TECH ISSUES for Labyrinths of the World: Changing the Past CE here

[Post New]by gapeach62 on Jan 26, 16 9:42 AM
Daxadillion wrote: A thread for any tech issues you may have. Please also include the operating system you are using.Why do I keep getting error every time I try to play, I'm using Vista PC.

no_hint_bbt

[Post New]by mel2929 on Jan 30, 16 3:09 PM
Operating on Windows 8.1. I got this when I tried to use the hint button. I have reloaded the program, but I still get the same message. I tried to manually load updates but get the message none are available. I created a new profile and started over still doesn't work. Any suggestions?

[Post New]by befuddled66 on Feb 22, 16 10:15 AM
I bought this game and have a Windows 10 system. It ran okay for part of the game, then I got an error message: Error: Access violation at 0x00ABC1E0 (tried to read from 0x15D28058), program terminated.

Is there a fix for this?

Go to: