Re:Chapter 6 help and discussion

[Post New]by Moonlight_1 on Dec 7, 09 8:59 PM
VenusHun wrote:
Linda1210 wrote:There's a telephone in the basement of the building where you open the trapdoor with the 2 fish. I can attach a receiver I found and push buttons on the phone but nothing happens. Anyone have an idea what this is for and what is supposed to happen?

the number you need to dial once you attach the reciever to the phone is....

Where did you find that number? Besides, there's a map in a barrel in the same room~ can you tell me what should i do with the map?

[Post New]by Moonlight_1 on Dec 7, 09 9:04 PM
ccbeverly wrote:if someone know how to get the rabbits head off please tell me i think i have done everything and it still won't fall off

Put the hammer right on the top of the bunny's head~ Not left, not right~ you should find the right place~

nwl43
Stingray
Stingray
4,931 Posts

[Post New]by nwl43 on Dec 8, 09 5:40 AM
Moonlight_1 wrote:
VenusHun wrote:
Linda1210 wrote:There's a telephone in the basement of the building where you open the trapdoor with the 2 fish. I can attach a receiver I found and push buttons on the phone but nothing happens. Anyone have an idea what this is for and what is supposed to happen?

the number you need to dial once you attach the reciever to the phone is....

Where did you find that number? Besides, there's a map in a barrel in the same room~ can you tell me what should i do with the map?

The map lets you know how many of the morphing objects you have found. Highlight each section and you will see two numbers. The first tells you how many objects you have found in that area and the second shows how many are available there. It was a big help to me in showing where I needed to backtrack for the morphs.

After the credits have run, there are questions with numerical answers around the edge of the screen. The end result is the phone number. Too difficult for me. I went to Margie B's post about the bonus levels to get the number.

Edited on 12/08/2009 at 5:43:21 AM PST

[Post New]by SlyMongoose on Dec 10, 09 10:45 PM
Mr_Russ wrote:It's not critical to the game. If you get MURDER, the rest will fall into place.

Oh, thank-you, thank-you, thank-you! Yay!

How do I start the generator?

[Post New]by Jbarnes1203 on Dec 12, 09 3:54 PM
I have done everything it says to do in the book...making sure the green switch is right, the button is up, the red button four times, the top handle twice, and the side handle three times. Ugh! Why won't it start?!!!! I would really appreciate if someone would answer ASAP! Thank you guys so much...you really help!

[Post New]by tmr1958 on Dec 13, 09 5:51 PM
How do you know if you are hitting the bunny in the correct spot to knock his head off? I have read the post on this and still can't get the bunny's head to come off. This is driving me crazy.

pimmers
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
11 Posts

[Post New]by pimmers on Dec 13, 09 8:59 PM
Has anyone got the puzzle to the tunnel in the ruines I cant get it nothing I do works please help

[Post New]by Moonlight_1 on Dec 14, 09 4:25 AM
nwl43 wrote:

The map lets you know how many of the morphing objects you have found.

thanx about the number puzzle :-)~but about the map, acturaly i mean the painting witch shows a lighthouse and an X mark in the wooden bucket (i thought that was a map ), not the map on the wall~ maybe that's a clue for MCF7?

Edited on 12/14/2009 at 4:31:57 AM PST

[Post New]by darwinfish on Dec 14, 09 4:41 AM
argh. trying to get thru the game with all achievements ... AKA using no hints. made it all the way to the tent by the ruins, staring at the hidden object scene, unable to see anything vaguely resembling a chessboard. does anyone happen to have a clue where the dratted thing is?

[Post New]by Moonlight_1 on Dec 14, 09 4:48 AM
Jbarnes1203 wrote:I have done everything it says to do in the book...making sure the green switch is right, the button is up, the red button four times, the top handle twice, and the side handle three times. Ugh! Why won't it start?!!!! I would really appreciate if someone would answer ASAP! Thank you guys so much...you really help!

maybe close the childwindow and start again will help~

nwl43
Stingray
Stingray
4,931 Posts

[Post New]by nwl43 on Dec 14, 09 4:49 AM
darwinfish wrote:argh. trying to get thru the game with all achievements ... AKA using no hints. made it all the way to the tent by the ruins, staring at the hidden object scene, unable to see anything vaguely resembling a chessboard. does anyone happen to have a clue where the dratted thing is?

It's toward the back of the table in the middle of the scene. It was iced over and difficult to see. The chess pieces stick up like little icicles. You do realize though that you will likely have different items to find when you go back to that scene.

[Post New]by mmartin3745 on Dec 14, 09 7:59 AM
Moonlight_1 wrote:
Jbarnes1203 wrote:I have done everything it says to do in the book...making sure the green switch is right, the button is up, the red button four times, the top handle twice, and the side handle three times. Ugh! Why won't it start?!!!! I would really appreciate if someone would answer ASAP! Thank you guys so much...you really help!

maybe close the childwindow and start again will help~

What is the Childwindow?????

[Post New]by Gardengal1940 on Dec 15, 09 7:34 PM
I have beaten upon that poor bunny's head until my finger got sore. I have pushed, pulled and switched the generator at least twenty times. I know that I need to complete these tasks in order to go on.
Other than that mild frustration, I absolutely love this game.
If anyone can give me a clue as to why I can't solve these mysteries, I would be very thankful.

[Post New]by run2au on Dec 16, 09 10:47 AM
I can't find the Felix sketch..I went into the room where it should be but it isn't there.. The game won't allow me to hit the bunny head b/c I haven't found it yet...what did I do wrong? Did I miss something? PLease help!!

[Post New]by myrtlewood on Dec 16, 09 11:15 AM
Please does anyone know the sequence for the puzzle at the ruins, i have all 4 things and have followed the picture in the info book but nothing is happening, also any idea where the caves are? Both my husband and i are slowly going crazy here, not a pretty sight!!!!!!!! lol, Chris and Joe x

nwl43
Stingray
Stingray
4,931 Posts

[Post New]by nwl43 on Dec 16, 09 11:29 AM
myrtlewood wrote:Please does anyone know the sequence for the puzzle at the ruins, i have all 4 things and have followed the picture in the info book but nothing is happening, also any idea where the caves are? Both my husband and i are slowly going crazy here, not a pretty sight!!!!!!!! lol, Chris and Joe x

This is a random puzzle. Yours may not be the same as in the walkthrough. Look at your crime computer for a hint.

Edited on 12/16/2009 at 11:33:26 AM PST

reada
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
10 Posts

[Post New]by reada on Dec 16, 09 12:41 PM
lilnerd wrote:im also stuck on the bunny head, i cant hit it, no matter what technique i use

Oh wait nevermind i figured it out =)

[Post New]by mrmesse on Dec 16, 09 2:27 PM
Am I supposed to be doing something else to the bunny before i hit him with the hammer have tried many approaches and its not working

nwl43
Stingray
Stingray
4,931 Posts

[Post New]by nwl43 on Dec 16, 09 5:15 PM
mrmesse wrote:Am I supposed to be doing something else to the bunny before i hit him with the hammer have tried many approaches and its not working

Are you playing the CE or the regular version. The bunny is not included in the $6.99 regular version. There is a new walkthrough for the regular version that leaves out the extras that are only in the CE.

If you are playing the CE try putting the hammer diagonally across the rabbits body.

adixon
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
12 Posts

[Post New]by adixon on Dec 17, 09 9:01 AM
How in the heck do you solve the cell phone puzzle? I had no problem with all the others but this one has me STUMPED! Pls help

Go to: