budbeagle
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
10 Posts

Re:Welcome to Echoes of the Past: Royal House of Stone forum

[Post New]by budbeagle on Dec 17, 09 6:39 AM
Please help> I can't find the final "ring" near the tre coming into the Window.

Welcome to Echoes of the Past: Royal House of Stone forum

[Post New]by mls60447 on Dec 19, 09 6:37 AM
I need help! I am stuck with the 5 beackers. I cannot complete this level. I cannot seem to find which items weight more. I have been stuck here for days. Which items are lightest to heaviest? I am stuck!!!

fragileind
Starfish
Starfish
55 Posts

[Post New]by fragileind on Dec 21, 09 1:28 PM
I'm loving this game but I can't get it to go full screen, and the **** parts are nearly impossible at that size. I click the "full screen" button on the options menu, and it clicks, freezes and blinks for a second, but stays half-size. Repeated clicks don't help. I can get all the MCF games to go full screen, so I don't think it's a setting on my computer, but a glitch in the game itself.

Any advice?

fragileind
Starfish
Starfish
55 Posts

[Post New]by fragileind on Dec 21, 09 1:31 PM
note on above post -- I don't know why they censored that **** word, it wasn't a curse, but the letters "H" and "O" as an abbreviation for "hidden object" -- aren't we allowed to even say "**** **** ****" as a christmas greeting?!?! ;-)

[Post New]by mysterygamerOR on Dec 26, 09 10:14 PM
micah123 wrote:
jwiedow wrote:I'm stuck in the kitchen!! I clicked on the barrel 20 times, I clicked where I saw "stars" - any ideas?

i am having the same problem.

Did anyone figure this out. I've clicked multiple times all over the barrel, top, middle, left bottom and especially on the right side and it doesn't move. Help!

triciahs
Seahorse
Seahorse
24 Posts

Welcome to Echoes of the Past: Royal House of Stone forum

[Post New]by triciahs on Dec 27, 09 11:28 PM

If you have questions about how to use the forums, please click the FAQ link on the right.
please can anyone tell me where the climbing irons are? It's driving me nuts, can't find them anywhere.

On the ground near the gardener.

[Post New]by strfsh2 on Dec 28, 09 7:32 AM
please help ive tried and tried to beat the weight locks in the tower stairway, cant seem to figure it out. Can anyone help???

[Post New]by SheekGeek on Dec 29, 09 7:38 AM
This game was awesome! The graphics were great, you can almost imagine being there! I also liked the balance of puzzles and hidden object searches, it kinda reminded me of Princess Isabella: A Wicth's Curse. Can anyone suggest more games like this to me? Maybe even with more puzzles/mysteries to solve? Thanks!

-Sonia

Mr_Russ
Whale Shark
Whale Shark
16,662 Posts

[Post New]by Mr_Russ on Dec 29, 09 8:19 AM
strfsh2 wrote:please help ive tried and tried to beat the weight locks in the tower stairway, cant seem to figure it out. Can anyone help???

The solution is scratched in the wood: 3 triangles = 2 squares = 1 hexagon.

Spoiler: Hexagon is 6, square is 3 [2 * 3], triangle is 2 [3 * 2] End spoiler

Edited on 12/29/2009 at 8:19:56 AM PST

qweeenb
Seahorse
Seahorse
28 Posts

[Post New]by qweeenb on Dec 30, 09 8:33 PM
This game is awesome!!! It's probably in my top 5, possibly at the top!!! Any suggestions as to games that are similar other than Princess Isabella and Ravenherst?? Great game! A definate 10!

Hatteras
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
13 Posts

[Post New]by Hatteras on Jan 1, 10 5:19 PM
I enjoyed this one! I didn't think it was too short. It was just right.

[Post New]by mildredws on Jan 2, 10 7:25 PM
how to get the door unblock

[Post New]by mildredws on Jan 2, 10 7:29 PM
how to open the door with the star and moon and sun

[Post New]by amlewis1705 on Jan 5, 10 6:51 PM
I swear i am going slowly insane i cant find the oil can so i can get the oil out of the kitchen, nor can i find the stupid door handle for the thing out in the square. HELP!!!!!!!!

[Post New]by AmyH66 on Jan 6, 10 4:19 PM
ok I am stuck on the stir way with the puzzle containing the weights. I have tried the highlighted message in the left hand corner and it is not working! I have tried several different combinations of it with no luck.....can anyone help me? Thank you

[Post New]by Terese6262 on Jan 7, 10 6:23 AM
I can't get full screen mode. The game plays in window mode but when I click full screen mode theres a flash then right back to window mode. Help!!!

[Post New]by Terese6262 on Jan 7, 10 6:55 PM
fragileind wrote:I'm loving this game but I can't get it to go full screen, and the **** parts are nearly impossible at that size. I click the "full screen" button on the options menu, and it clicks, freezes and blinks for a second, but stays half-size. Repeated clicks don't help. I can get all the MCF games to go full screen, so I don't think it's a setting on my computer, but a glitch in the game itself.

Any advice?

Hi, I had the same problem and figured it out today. I had to change my display settings to 16 bit (medium) and high resolution 1440x900 pixels

Pokat
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
7 Posts

[Post New]by Pokat on Jan 16, 10 9:45 AM
Has anyone else had a problem getting full screen on this game?

[Post New]by elangoganesh on Jan 16, 10 11:31 PM
Can anyone help me to findout he crystal ball stand parts?

divaprods
Minnow
Minnow
285 Posts

[Post New]by divaprods on Jan 18, 10 2:51 PM
Im stuck in the kitchen also, can't get the barrel to roll away. Is this a glitch in the program?

Go to: