Re:Welcome to Sir Match-a-Lot forum

[Post New]by justbetsy on Jul 20, 16 10:00 AM
Do you have any idea when this game will update to the next world?

eli173
Manatee
Manatee
3,645 Posts

[Post New]by eli173 on Jul 20, 16 10:53 AM
justbetsy wrote:Do you have any idea when this game will update to the next world?

There never is an advance notice on updates in any free to play games. So we'll have to wait and see.

melvaj
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
12 Posts

New Levels after Lost Island

[Post New]by melvaj on Aug 4, 16 8:07 AM
We are ready for new levels. When is the next level after Lost Island coming out?

[Post New]by Bazgladwin on Aug 7, 16 10:03 PM
Hi, can anyone help with level 70 "fun factory" on the 2nd island. The heads keep getting stuck in the side bits and I can't see any way of getting them out and the available boosts are not useful. Any tips?

[Post New]by xaria2014 on Aug 29, 16 6:39 AM
I am on Level 38 "Woodlands" and am unable to beat this level no matter what. How do I beat this level without buying a bunch of firecracker bombs. Is there any technique to get the blocks outside of the paint buckets?

[Post New]by xaria2014 on Aug 30, 16 3:20 PM
What world are you in, Bazgladwin? Can't you use the wind power-up to change places with another pawn on the boad?

[Post New]by DirtyDan on Aug 30, 16 4:16 PM
The recent update of Sir-Match-Lot to the Old Woodland has reduced this game to a pile of crap. The Arena is almost impossible to complete, The individual levels all require large boosters to complete. It is obvious the only goal of this World is to get players to purchase as much as possible before they quit. It was a very interesting games until this upgrade.

[Post New]by justbetsy on Oct 3, 16 9:03 AM
when will the next update come? The crazy wheel is after you kill each of the four special monsters.

[Post New]by Fred_just_Fred on Oct 6, 16 2:54 PM
Bazgladwin, there are three ways. If you can get a firework, use it on the same color element that is in the side. Another way is to line up a horizontal bonus with the level that you want to eliminate. A third way is to just use the hammer boost and smash what you want. Good Luck.

[Post New]by foxielady60 on Nov 1, 16 6:50 AM
You are making it inpossible to win any of the games and the arena is now also impossibel we get 95 life and the other guy get 4 to 5 hundred REALLY??????

tj1147
Clownfish
Clownfish
654 Posts

[Post New]by tj1147 on Nov 4, 16 3:50 PM
No November update for PC users?

Rosis123
Lobster
Lobster
89 Posts

[Post New]by Rosis123 on Nov 7, 16 4:47 AM
Hallo,

Within 10 minutes I need to restart the game 4x the
Annoying and that is not only today but for 4 days
So, does anyone have such a problem ??
Too bad the responsible nobody have the
German language knows ;-(

Greeting

Innerhalb von 10 Min. muss ich das Spiel 4x neu starten, das
nervt und das ist nicht nur Heute sondern seit 4 tagen
so, hat noch jemand so ein Problem ??
Schade das die verantwortlichen niemand haben der die
Deutsche Sprache kennt ;-(

Gruss

Edited on 11/10/2016 at 1:19:13 AM PST

[Post New]by Josipris on Nov 10, 16 3:34 PM
I have completed woodland , when is the 5th world coming out?

tat1200
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
17 Posts

[Post New]by tat1200 on Dec 9, 16 6:26 PM
On ur last upgrade it disabled my gold mine....why would u do that...that was not cool...I spend enuff money...with biggames...what gives...I would like it back ...I earned it and its nice to get relief sometimes...BTW why cant u transfer ur fireflies to the new world u go too....u can do it in gummy drop world u can transfer to other cities..give a break sometimes...and ur games are far from free...I'm out ..so Will u bring my gold mine back ...I have limited funds being disabled and the gold mine was good thing...also the alblum book ive been fill I bought 6 sticker packs in a row and they were all dupes...6 packs mind at 125 a pop and 18 dupes ...give me a break....thanks for time in which nothin will get resolved...Illbe quittin Sir match soon for sure...Just me and my friends quit gummy drop...quit that game 8 months ago...!!

Edited on 12/09/2016 at 8:07:07 PM PST

barbaralbb
Guppy
Guppy
177 Posts

[Post New]by barbaralbb on Dec 10, 16 6:10 PM
Does anyone have information regarding options to earn gold in Troll's Castle or Lost Island levels? I like those options in Dragon District & Witchville levels...., thinking there should be similar ones in these later levels. Have I missed anything? (BTW-I am playing this game on iPad vs Laptop, if that makes a difference)

[Post New]by dolphin60 on Dec 12, 16 9:42 AM
How do I restart the whole game? There use to be a button you could restart the game.

[Post New]by Zwelgje23 on Dec 18, 16 12:35 PM
I can't go any further than world 2 level 11 i did al i have to do and van nog go any further. Please help. It's for maybe 3 month now. The updates did nog make any change.

[Post New]by Dcolantoni on Dec 21, 16 10:47 AM
Love the game. Im halfway through the second world. My question is how do i move fireflies from one world to another. Whats the point of harvesting fireflies in previous worlds if you cant use them.

tj1147
Clownfish
Clownfish
654 Posts

[Post New]by tj1147 on Dec 21, 16 12:43 PM
I know how to get coins in Witchville, but how do you get them in Dragon District? I must have missed that!

eli173
Manatee
Manatee
3,645 Posts

[Post New]by eli173 on Dec 21, 16 5:51 PM
Dcolantoni wrote:Love the game. Im halfway through the second world. My question is how do i move fireflies from one world to another. Whats the point of harvesting fireflies in previous worlds if you cant use them.

Unfortunately resources are not transferrable, so after you finish a world those farms are a big waste. You can only sell the fireflies but the amounts to be sold are very limited compared to the output.

I had requested a change in the game but it was not even supported by other players, much less implemented. See this thread:
http://forums.bigfishgames.com/posts/list/852172.page

For this reason, nowadays I try to get away with as few farms as possible!

Go to: