Re:Please post any TECH ISSUES for Imperial Island 3 here.

[Post New]by patthecat on Jun 17, 16 10:15 PM
I brought this game and it is moving so slow I hate to play it. What is he problem. All other games work fine

[Post New]by sslape on Jun 25, 16 11:38 PM
Okay I got mine to work finally. After downloading the game I did a defrag of my hard drive. I turned the computer off and booted back up. When I went into the game, I changed the player. Do not go back into the same player that you used during the trial period. I got back in with the new player name and it has worked fined ever since. I am running on windows 10. Hope this helps.

[Post New]by Myiaka on Jul 15, 16 12:58 AM
I have been reading the tech issues and see that the slowness has been reported since Feb and there is still no answer or update/patch. I first had the problem starting at level 60 and all thru them even after fresh reboots, etc it would slow during cut screens and even during the start of the game for a while. It finally started being ok at the start of the game but anytime an event or search came along I nearly cried because it slowed so much. I finished one that was showing level completed for minutes, went out of the game came back to find I needed to redo that 'cry'.

At this point I have bought 2 of these and both became unplayable. Since the tech side will not fix the game it seems that I should not purchase anything from the dev team of Quick Clicks again since they do not support their games.

[Post New]by AndreaJN on Jul 19, 16 8:38 PM
I can't get the final airport trophy or the no bonus trophies. Running Windows 10.

Imperial Island 3 problem

[Post New]by BellevueBob on Aug 12, 16 10:42 PM
Note : Level 16.
lower TWO levels do not respond to input.I CAN drag an item DOWN from line 3 but not move an item UP from line 2.
Any one else having this concern ??

ymccarty
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
15 Posts

[Post New]by ymccarty on Sep 24, 16 4:09 PM
I have been playing this game for a few days now. All of a sudden it is freezing up on me. I have checked Flash Player, Shock Wave and uninstalled and reinstalled the game. I'm at the end of what to do. I am running Windows 7 Pro and 32bit

Game running slow.

[Post New]by Playahh on Sep 27, 16 8:54 AM
hpf1 wrote:I am using Windows 10 on a high spec machine. The game is running slow on level 75, so slow in fact in that it is unusable. It also did it on one of the event games but I managed to slowly get past it. This also happened with the previous Imperial Island offerings, you get to a level and the game runs prohibitively slowly. This was reported last time by many users but not fixed so I gave up and stopped playing the game. I hope that this isn't going to happen again. Anyone else having this issue?

The above was written Feb 19, 2016. By now, a solution should have been offered or the game taken off the site, or there should be a quick method to refund the game price (issue a credit). My slowdown occurred at Level 31. I got to Level 39 and cannot get past it. I too have a high spec machine (PC, Xeon processor, 16 GB RAM, 64 bit Windows 10, nVidia Quatro). I tried the 'freeze' solutions such as changing screen resolutions etc. to no avail. I submitted a help message with Dr Felix yesterday and am waiting a response. It is a fun game and a pity that Big Fish has no clout with the game makers to get a timely fix done.
Someone suggested a compatibility method, but it should not come to that.

bfgIlinalta
1,791 Posts

[Post New]by bfgIlinalta on Sep 28, 16 11:19 AM
Hello everyone,

Thank you all for your patience while waiting for updates or announcements for this game about these reported issues. The Forum Moderation Team has not received information about a new update. I apologize for the continued technical trouble being seen and want to thank you all for continuing to provide us information here for those issues.

It sounds like most recent posters have attempted to use our Help Pages to troubleshoot these issues. If you still need assistance with this game or would like personalized support for an issue you are seeing in this game, please contact our Technical Support Team HERE with a Dr. Felix Report. Our Reps can gather additional data to provide to the appropriate teams, are able to provide advanced troubleshooting support for technical issues, and are always happy to help.

The Forum Moderation Team has also reported these continued issues to the appropriate teams. If we receive any more information about an update or changes made to this game, we'll be sure to let everyone know with an announcement made to this game's forum.

Thank you all again for your patience,

bfgIlinalta

[Post New]by catj09 on Oct 23, 16 6:15 PM
I am on level 104 and I have a black screen. I have a menu button and a play button. The rest of the graphics are gone. I got around the no play button on level 103 but I'm stuck on this one. I am using windows 10 also.

gheudi
Seahorse
Seahorse
30 Posts

[Post New]by gheudi on Nov 21, 16 6:51 AM
I'm not sure what level I was on when I shut the game off. When I started the game again the opening page showing a picture of what has been built has a banner superimposed on it giving the instructions for the next level. There is no "play" button. I've tried removing and reinstalling the game, but no go. Any ideas?

geniegal
Clownfish
Clownfish
566 Posts

[Post New]by geniegal on Feb 26, 17 6:42 PM
Playing on a PC, Win8.

Starting with level 71, the game is playing in VERY slow motion. Explosions are taking several minutes to complete. It is too painful to continue.

karenmusik
Starfish
Starfish
49 Posts

[Post New]by karenmusik on Mar 3, 17 8:23 PM
Bought this for $2.99 and glad I didn't pay more. I can only swipe the tiles one way and 2 of my power-ups (hammer and hand) don't work. This made it impossible to get past one level, so I quit and uninstalled. Waste of money.

[Post New]by SageThymeBasil on Mar 20, 17 4:20 PM
Playing on a laptop with windows10; gaming laptop with NVIDIA Geforce GTX. Not even sure what level I'm on now, but the game opens, allows me to click play, then goes to a screen where all the buttons are visible (perimeter of screen) but everything else is black, as though I were in a hidden object game without a flashlight. I can hear the game music, but nothing else works. This and Silver Tale are the only problems I've ever experienced with BFG, but I've got to say, that's enough to make me want to drop my account. I too payed only $2.99 and glad of it. Guess you get what you pay for!

Go to: