Chapter 7 discussion thread

nwl43
Stingray
Stingray
4,931 Posts

Re:Chapter 7 discussion thread

[Post New]by nwl43 on Dec 27, 09 1:28 PM
jojoTX wrote:I read through the walkthough because I was stuck at the glyphs. When I opened up the suitcase there was no symbol sheet, so I am unable to decode the glyphs. Do I have to start a new game to get the code sheet and finish? Help!

Check your journal. The sheet may be there.

[Post New]by KRollo on Jan 1, 10 3:30 PM
I'm almost finished, but I used my hammer to get the mercury, and haven't smashed the rabbit, yet. I also can't get another hidden object seen in the cabin to get the chips. Any suggestions?

[Post New]by KRollo on Jan 1, 10 3:54 PM
I just completed the game, and I didn't need the chips or the rabbit head to finish.

nwl43
Stingray
Stingray
4,931 Posts

[Post New]by nwl43 on Jan 1, 10 4:38 PM
KRollo wrote:I just completed the game, and I didn't need the chips or the rabbit head to finish.

The chips and the rabbit are part of the special CE and are not included in the regular version. Glad you finished. It was a great game.

[Post New]by Donna6019 on Jan 11, 10 10:08 AM
Where do i get the salt from?

corbs123
Orca Whale
Orca Whale
21,701 Posts

[Post New]by corbs123 on Jan 18, 10 6:51 AM
I have put the ashes on the stone all ok but nothing has changed do i have to do something for the next riiddle to appear?

corbs123
Orca Whale
Orca Whale
21,701 Posts

[Post New]by corbs123 on Jan 18, 10 7:13 AM
sorry i fond the other rooms, finished at last, really enjoy these mcf games just wish they wouldnt make them so scary.

corbs123
Orca Whale
Orca Whale
21,701 Posts

[Post New]by corbs123 on Jan 18, 10 7:26 AM
the salt go back to the managers office to the basement.

[Post New]by willow2cute on Jan 22, 10 9:29 AM
help! i'm almost through with the game, but i can't find the third coin. i've clicked on everything!

nwl43
Stingray
Stingray
4,931 Posts

[Post New]by nwl43 on Jan 22, 10 10:10 AM
willow2cute wrote:help! i'm almost through with the game, but i can't find the third coin. i've clicked on everything!

2nd HOG scene in farmhouse
Gift shop to the left in museum main room
Under the wrought iron fence in graveyard

[Post New]by moneydoesit on Jan 22, 10 9:10 PM
paco12348 wrote:I'm having a great time with the game but I'm stuck at the ruins. The book and a walkthrough do not match. I've tried both ways to unlock the gate to the tunnel but placement of the relics do not work. I've tried the book way and the walkthrough way. The walkthrough has the square and circle relic reversed. So far as I can see both are wrong. I've checked and doublechecked the placements and can't get it to work, Hope someone can help. I'm freezing to death out here.

[Post New]by moneydoesit on Jan 22, 10 9:14 PM
kpferrer wrote:
paco12348 wrote:I'm having a great time with the game but I'm stuck at the ruins. The book and a walkthrough do not match. I've tried both ways to unlock the gate to the tunnel but placement of the relics do not work. I've tried the book way and the walkthrough way. The walkthrough has the square and circle relic reversed. So far as I can see both are wrong. I've checked and doublechecked the placements and can't get it to work, Hope someone can help. I'm freezing to death out here.

kerchers
Squid
Squid
73 Posts

[Post New]by kerchers on Feb 5, 10 12:31 PM
inittowinit824 wrote:where do i get the get the fire extinguisher to put out the fire? and also where is a thermometor??? plz helpppp lol
the thermometor is on the wall at the front door.where do i find the numbers for the suitcase

[Post New]by queenb722 on Feb 5, 10 12:56 PM
Can someone please tell me what the snow shoes were for? I beat the game but they were still in my inventory.

nwl43
Stingray
Stingray
4,931 Posts

[Post New]by nwl43 on Feb 5, 10 2:06 PM
kerchers wrote:
inittowinit824 wrote:where do i get the get the fire extinguisher to put out the fire? and also where is a thermometor??? plz helpppp lol
the thermometor is on the wall at the front door.where do i find the numbers for the suitcase

Find the phone charger, plug it in, turn on the power, find Alison's cell phone, put it in the charger, complete the puzzle. The code is the last 4 digits of her phone number.

[Post New]by Gamer67 on Feb 6, 10 7:39 PM
hey paco....open up ur video processor and u will see the exact positions of the relics as they should appear in the puzzle, 'blinking" on the video clips grid...it also gives u this hint in the "journal" ....cheers!

Edited on 02/06/2010 at 7:43:41 PM PST

[Post New]by teresanilles on Feb 9, 10 4:48 PM
LizzieK wrote:
GoldDuctWoman wrote:I am at the end and have the mercury and the stone popped up but my vial of mercury wont fit in the stone. Anyone know whats wrong??
Have you gone back to the hotel and broken the thermometer and put the mercury in the glass vial?

[Post New]by IBUSandshark on Feb 10, 10 1:42 AM
Hi - first i'm playing the regular (not collectors edition) and i'm stuck (HELP PLEASE!) I have all the objects I need according to the walkthrough to get to the ruins except I do not have a glass phail / jar to catch the mercury. Where do I find it?

nwl43
Stingray
Stingray
4,931 Posts

[Post New]by nwl43 on Feb 10, 10 6:03 AM
IBUSandshark wrote:Hi - first i'm playing the regular (not collectors edition) and i'm stuck (HELP PLEASE!) I have all the objects I need according to the walkthrough to get to the ruins except I do not have a glass phail / jar to catch the mercury. Where do I find it?

In the tent.

amahaf2
Lobster
Lobster
85 Posts

[Post New]by amahaf2 on Feb 14, 10 8:28 PM
I asked for forum for Mystery Case Files: Dire Grove, NOT the special edition. So I'm not getting answer I need.

Go to: