Re:Walkthrough now available for Mystery Case Files: Dire Grove

[Post New]by crystalr31 on Jun 22, 10 1:50 PM
I am stuck on the riddle at the end. the 5th element. can anyone help me with that and what is the glass vile and the hammer for

Mr_Russ
Whale Shark
Whale Shark
16,662 Posts

[Post New]by Mr_Russ on Jun 22, 10 1:54 PM
Everything in your post is connected. Go and look at the right front pillar of the hotel.

[Post New]by crystalr31 on Jun 22, 10 1:57 PM
ok so i filled the vial now where do i go and what is the riddle at the end

Mr_Russ
Whale Shark
Whale Shark
16,662 Posts

[Post New]by Mr_Russ on Jun 22, 10 1:59 PM
What have you filled the vial with?
All answers are inventory items.

[Post New]by crystalr31 on Jun 22, 10 2:01 PM
nevermind i got it thank you so much for your help

gntpat
Starfish
Starfish
46 Posts

[Post New]by gntpat on Jul 13, 10 4:29 PM
This was the most difficult game I've played yet. I could not have done it without the walkthrough. I referred to it often. Thank you so much for providing it.
I enjoyed the game tremendously as I have with about 10 other games. I enjoy the interaction required besides the hidden objects. I also like interesting story lines.
I will recommend this game to friends.
Pat

[Post New]by imablondinnj on Jul 15, 10 9:27 PM
sixmilecoss wrote:ok, can somebody tell me where i find the car jack to lift the gate to get to the snowshoes. i have been thru everything and even scanned thru the walkthrough and i see nothing about the car jack to lift the grate.
the car jack is in the trunk of the abandoned car

technocratee
Guppy
Guppy
118 Posts

SPOILER ALERT

[Post New]by technocratee on Jul 26, 10 5:22 AM
There's a spoiler in the Walkthrough, thought I'd mention it here and maybe whoever wrote the Walkghrough can edit it if at all possible.
The spoiler is: in the tent, the Walkthrough tells us to go and break the thermometer and get the mercury, I wondered why but did it anyway. So in a sense I missed the puzzle of figuring out that I needed some mercury, found out not long after, and practically from the beginning wondering what to do with the thermometer.

andysgal
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
15 Posts

[Post New]by andysgal on Aug 7, 10 10:43 AM
THIS WALKTHRU SAVED MY BRAIN. I HAD THE ONE FOR THE CE AND DID NOT KNOW THERE WAS A DIFFERENT ONE. THANKS TO ALL YOU FISHIES FOR YOUR BLOGS. YOU REALLY SAVED MY SANITY. I STARTED THIS GAME THREE TIMES. NOW ON NUMBVER FOUR I HOPE I CAN GET THRU IT. WITH ALL YOUR HELP OF COURSE THANKS TO ALL ANDYGAL

[Post New]by loveroferic on Aug 26, 10 8:49 AM
I just started the game and I'm stuck! I need to open the safe, find something to push my boat or something to get across the hole in the bottom of the bridge.
HELP!!!!!

dlk_shades
Squid
Squid
73 Posts

[Post New]by dlk_shades on Nov 8, 10 1:23 PM
I LOVE WALKTHROUGHS !!!!!!! My guy friends call them cheat sheets, but I prefer to call them road maps. Whenever I reach a stopping (question) spot, I get out my trusty map to see where I have to go / do. Because of this I can enjoy the game without tearing my hair out trying to figure things out. I guess the guys always know where to go and WOULD NEVER need a map . It must be a Guy Thing !!!

Walkthrough now available for Mystery Case Files: Dire Grove

[Post New]by jet278 on Nov 11, 10 11:34 PM
bfgCelebes wrote:Hi folks!

We now have a walkthrough available for the standard version of Mystery Case Files: Dire Grove available on our blog.

To go straight to it, click <a href=http://www.bigfishgames.com/blog/mystery-case-files-dire-grove-game-walkthrough/>here</a>.

Happy gaming!

~~~bfgCelebes~ ~~~

Walkthrough now available for Mystery Case Files: Dire Grove

[Post New]by delilahwhispers on Nov 12, 10 1:42 PM
Thanks for a superb Dire Groves "walk-thru". I got stuck a couple of times but went straight to that area in the tutorial and kept on going. Couldn't understand about the potato chips and the rabbit head but there was the answer. I would have never figured that out. Saved me a lot of time AND frustration!! Keep up the good work!!

Edited on 11/12/2010 at 1:45:43 PM PST

[Post New]by Grammagale on Dec 17, 10 9:10 PM
Hi,

Must I have all the tapes before I can solve the puzzle in the ruins? (I ammissing one.)

thanks,
Gale

DrRobert
Dogfish
Dogfish
1,807 Posts

[Post New]by DrRobert on Dec 26, 10 10:52 PM
bababebe wrote:i'm done with the game. i am curious though where the snow shoes should be used,,, i checked the walkthrough and i dont know if i just missed it but i did not see where it was supposed to be used

I thought they were for the rabbit. You know, snowshoe hare? Also wondered about the shoes hanging in the tree. Never could get the pesky things down.

[Post New]by ALITAR on Dec 28, 10 5:07 PM
I HAVE MADE IT TI THE BANSHEE IN THE TUNNEL I CANT FIGURE OUT THE FIFTH ELEMENT YET THERE IS NO OTHER CLUES . IS THAT IT. IVE WENT TO THE WALK THRU AND FOUND NOTHING TO HELP ME . IS ANYONE OUT THERE,I AM COLD AND STUCK

Edited on 12/28/2010 at 5:17:59 PM PST

[Post New]by misimlt on Dec 30, 10 3:56 PM
Help! I've completed everything but I'm missing the nineth video tape!! Where is it?

[Post New]by stacylynn78 on Dec 31, 10 5:06 PM
ahhhh I can't figure out the last element to save my life.. what the heck is it???

[Post New]by GingerMcGuire99 on Jan 1, 11 7:28 AM
I am completely stuck,. i have several questions,. although who answers these posts,. i am at the end and i need another coin , where the heck do i get the 3rd coin,.i need the seeds,. i have been to the ruins and was trying to figure out the riddles,.what am i going to do and when i do finish with the ruins is the game over,.i am having fun and i hope it is not,. . can someone please help?

Edited on 01/02/2011 at 11:04:20 AM PST

[Post New]by hartman0918 on Jan 15, 11 2:11 PM
I just started the game and I'm stuck! I need to open the safe, find something to push my boat or something to get across the hole in the bottom of the bridge. Any suggestions on opening the tool box in the garage and getting the oars off the bedroom wall.
HELP!!!!!

Go to: