MsHeineken
Starfish
Starfish
56 Posts

Re:Cassandra's Journey 2:

[Post New]by MsHeineken on Dec 25, 09 5:13 PM
I know this is silly, lol, but I am having a hard time locating the crystal ball, I found the key, and placed it in the chest, then I click on the crystal ball...... now, is the crystal ball supposed to automatice place itself on the table or do I need to hunt for it. I have searched and searched and came up with nothing, am I doing something wrong? Please help.

scarlet_11dy6
Flounder
Flounder
2,031 Posts

Re:Cassandra's Journey 2: The Fifth Sun of Nostradamus comments and reviews

[Post New]by scarlet_11dy6 on Dec 27, 09 5:19 AM
Cassandra's twitchy eyes scared me What was up w/ that?

Graphix are getting better but I've had enough of Nostradamus.

Pepper010
Stingray
Stingray
4,977 Posts

[Post New]by Pepper010 on Dec 27, 09 10:04 AM
For me, this was one of the best games of the year.

gulec
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
7 Posts

[Post New]by gulec on Dec 27, 09 11:19 AM
Does anyone know how to feed the parrots? I have collected all of the fruit, but when I try to give it to them, i get a message saying I am using the wrong object.
PLEASE HELP!

gulec
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
7 Posts

[Post New]by gulec on Dec 27, 09 11:21 AM
Does anyone know how to feed the parrots? I have collected all of the fruit, but when I try to give it to them, i get a message saying I am using the wrong object.
PLEASE HELP!

lexi4
Lobster
Lobster
94 Posts

[Post New]by lexi4 on Dec 27, 09 11:37 AM
I loved this game. The mini games were different. The graphics are awesome, I didn't even mind the story line. The game took me about three hours. It was worth every penny. I had no problem downloading, but I have a new computer. I can't wait for game 3.

Kebbielebbie
Guppy
Guppy
178 Posts

[Post New]by Kebbielebbie on Dec 28, 09 12:00 AM
Beautiful graphics. Thoughtful gameplay. I didn't play the first game and I wasn't totally lost.

lorialcorn2006
Guppy
Guppy
126 Posts

[Post New]by lorialcorn2006 on Dec 28, 09 1:01 PM
gameslvr wrote:
gameslvr wrote:The first time I playd the game and left, when I came back I had to start all over. My progress was not saved. Going through again, i deliberately left to see if it would save and it did so it must be a glitch.

Well--guess what. After I left the game and came back, I had to start all over AGAIN. And I had completed several chapters already. Going to consult with tech help.

Im having trouble too my demo keeps taking me right back to the puzzles again - like I finished the cooking lunch puzzle and it went to journal and when I hit resume it took me back to making lunch again . My game is like stuck in a loop or something what do you think I sould do . I really like it so far

[Post New]by itmustbetrue on Dec 28, 09 2:56 PM
gulec wrote:Does anyone know how to feed the parrots? I have collected all of the fruit, but when I try to give it to them, i get a message saying I am using the wrong object.
PLEASE HELP!
You have to use a different fruit for each parrot...cant remember which parrot got what , but try 1 fruit to each parrot till you get the right parrot... then go to the next fruit to the next parrot , etc.... hope this helped

Edited on 12/28/2009 at 2:57:22 PM PST

[Post New]by itmustbetrue on Dec 28, 09 3:04 PM
I did enjoy the game, but between levels, it was slow on loading,it would take like 3 to 5 minutes on loading 1 level from the next and only a few loaded within a minute. My time at the end was 5 hours and 57 minutes but 47 of those minutes was extra time it took to load. Do enjoy the graphics and somewhat of a challenge with the games, and the plot and story was good. The only complaint was the 3 to 5 minute loading time on at least half of the levels. On to the next .....

[Post New]by WoW2010 on Dec 29, 09 2:10 PM
shenzie wrote:I'm having problems with the note parts - clues say it's hidden behind something but I've moved everything that's movable and still haven't found the final part. Any help would be appreciated.

I've had this problem too, but haven't found any suggestions or solutions. I'm pretty frustrated too with the 3-5 minute load times between levels. I don't think I'm going to purchase this one.

KeysPirate
Starfish
Starfish
55 Posts

[Post New]by KeysPirate on Dec 31, 09 8:03 AM
I can't recommend this game. I bought it without even trying it because of the positive reviews, but honestly, I am suffering my way through it.

It is, even on my fast gaming computer, extremely slow to load at startup, and then each game segment takes an inordinate amount of time to load. Even the most complex large file games do not come close to rivaling this one for torpidity.

But I could tolerate that if it were a good game. It is not. It is ridiculously easy, and while some of the graphics are rather nice, the hidden object scenes are [intentionally?] blurry in areas where some objects are hidden. The mini-games are sort of fun, but not at all difficult.

Another major annoyance is that when you want to quit, it won't let you access the menu until a new segment is loaded, and then it warns that you will lose ALL PROGRESS on this level if you do. I never did find a time to quit that did not give that troubling message.

No argument with those who loved Journey 2, but for me it was a sad waste of $7.

[Post New]by jazzycat1223 on Jan 2, 10 10:32 AM
My computer would not load this game? I do not know what happended. I tried to do it twice.

PocoPesce
Guppy
Guppy
143 Posts

[Post New]by PocoPesce on Jan 4, 10 7:37 PM
I enjoyed the game. Would have ejoyed it more except the script was too long and made the game play sllloooowwwww!

grover3e
Lobster
Lobster
94 Posts

[Post New]by grover3e on Jan 12, 10 9:50 PM
Quite enjoyed this one, and it just got better as it went along. Enjoyable mini games. FOUR OF FIVE STARS.

[Post New]by TexasGini on Jan 14, 10 6:39 PM
I love hidden objects games, they remind me of my home.LOL. I do own this game and I can not even find all the books and pages. So I am at a stand still. Help!?

prpldva
Zebrafish
Zebrafish
48,548 Posts

[Post New]by prpldva on Jan 21, 10 11:40 PM
TexasGini wrote:I love hidden objects games, they remind me of my home.LOL. I do own this game and I can not even find all the books and pages. So I am at a stand still. Help!?

Hiya TexasGini- welcome to the forums!

Have you checked the walkthrough? There are marked screeshots that will help.

http://www.bigfishgames.com/blog/cassandras-journey-2-the-fifth-sun-of-nostradamus-walkthrough/

helenclare
Seahorse
Seahorse
24 Posts

[Post New]by helenclare on Feb 4, 10 7:06 AM
I am really enjoying this game. I have decided not to buy any more games unless they have something different and this one does. I have only finished half the demo sofar but like what I see. Actually making the lunch was fun. The graphics are good and lots of variety with mini games. I will definitely be buying this one. My only concern is what is the average playing time. Some people seem to be finishing it in a couple of hours. That is my only concern.

kiminee
Starfish
Starfish
48 Posts

[Post New]by kiminee on Feb 27, 10 5:30 AM
Great job w/ this sequel! Exceeded the 1st in every way. Great game, engaging play, good length (well over 4 hours to play thru). Ending was a little weak, but overall a big - thanks bfg!

meisie99
Minnow
Minnow
291 Posts

[Post New]by meisie99 on Jun 6, 10 12:19 PM
I really enjoyed the first journey. I haven't had a chance to play this one yet, but having read the comments and reviews, definitely adding this one to my collection.

Go to: