Ziro

darije
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
15 Posts

Re:Ziro

[Post New]by darije on Jan 29, 10 1:26 AM
@banditeider

As if for level "A circle", he is 1 of the teleport levels. So if you quit playing it, you will will resume from same lavel later on.

If you are not on that level, then I agree, it can be a problem when you get a spree of hard levels under one city on the map.

If is any comfort, I see that you have played with great speed and you are near to the ending of the game.

I am impressed!

If you continue with this rate, you will beat the game in less then 5 days, and not even 2 months passed from its release!

Our ETA for this game was 2+ months, but...

Anyway... feel free to ask more. Cya

Darije

[Post New]by banditrider on Jan 29, 10 2:47 AM
Thanks Darije! I just woke and completed "A Circle" immediately. I said I was missing something simple, and that something was the very first move.

dbe97
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
18 Posts

[Post New]by dbe97 on Jan 30, 10 3:05 PM
well im fast losing the will to live....im clearly doing sumat wrong in....128.... i sacrificed my dice and did all i needed to do, matched what i needed to match on top level and some how got all other dice added to make an 8 and lined up to go back down the shute to join the 8,s on the bottom....but it just loops through the top 2 transporters and if it didnt it would hit the conveyer so come back out anyway....ive tried not using the conveyer....this leaves a die in the block....but i cant get back in....so.....plz....any one....a step by step guide plz....so as not to spoil the fun for any 1 who wants to solve it them selves you can send me a private message

HELP ME PLZ IM GOING INSANE...
MANY THANKS
DBE

darije
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
15 Posts

[Post New]by darije on Jan 30, 10 3:23 PM
I will try to make detailed guide for you on private message.

But, but before that I will give you a question to think over.

Look what Teleporters do - they teleport all elements that are within filter (point over teleport with pointer to see the filter)

Question is:

What happends when block that IS NOT in the filter goes towards teleporter?

If this does not help, I can still make you a private guide.

Let me know tru private message.

Darije

dbe97
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
18 Posts

[Post New]by dbe97 on Jan 31, 10 2:07 PM
thanks darije
it worked a treat.

im well on my way again

many thanks

darije
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
15 Posts

[Post New]by darije on Feb 1, 10 12:32 AM
No problem at all.

Ask if happens that you have more .. needs

Darije

darije
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
15 Posts

[Post New]by darije on Feb 2, 10 4:06 PM
Ok, I see that you have made your questions... more or less.

If anyone stumble on this forum for some questions and does not find answers, please, contact me via e-mail

darije.milak@gmail.com

It might be faster reply, anyway..

Thanks to all who was active on this forum and gl hf

Darije

[Post New]by lkjsee7 on Sep 24, 10 9:11 PM
steve_t wrote:It appears that if you make a mistake, there is no "undo". You have to restart the level - and LOSE A LIFE, or am I missing something?
I know you can just exit to the main menu, then go back into the game, but that gets annoying really fast (especially the way I play).
At this rate (level 21 of 300) this game is going to around a lot longer than I will be.

I found that if you make a mistake you can exit and replay without loosing a life. I am playing the Skill levels too and I am stuck on #69 - Cornered. Will try the info I found earlier on this page. It does work though to exit before your time is up on a level and then play that level again. I found out quite by accident. Glad I stumbled on it, I am 61 and was afraid the game was going to outlive me too! Good luck!

Re:Ziro cornerd solution

[Post New]by lkjsee7 on Sep 24, 10 9:36 PM
dbe97 wrote:thanks banditrider and claudiaw. will try the patch, if i can find it and work out what it is and what u do with it lol....have used the addy u posted and am waiting for a reply. in the mean time here is how i completed CORNERED..........
ok, you start with four dice, 1 in top corner, 3 under it but a block between, and 2 near the magnet
and 6 in a box with to ways in coverd by blocks.
first thing first....the trick is to get 2 and 3 in the box with 6...(by joining them to make a 5 at the right moment) so
slide 3 down then 2 down(it will then slide over, repeled by the magnet)so 2 will be on right side of screen.
slide 3 left then up then right so its next to 2
slide 2 down and then left then up then right so its on the left side of 3
keep doing this tillthere in a position either side of the bottom gap....at this point drop the block(you can drop it earlier if you want to, you just have to go round it a bit.
move 3 under the gap and add 2....making 5
slide up into the box to join 6....
IMPORTANT..... now use the same method to postion a die over the bottom gap and drop the top block on to it (this is so u can leave via the top gap and come back in to the box without going straight through and out the other side)
now use the same method to slide 5 out of the top gap, then slide 1 over to it
add 1 to 5 to make 6 over the top gap
slide 6 down in to the box and join with other 6
if you followed that well done.....i kind of lost myself a bit lol
if not, let me know and i will try again
good luck and happy adding
Thanks so much!!!!!!! GOT IT!

Re:Ziro....lost sheep

[Post New]by lkjsee7 on Sep 27, 10 3:55 PM
lkjsee7 wrote:
dbe97 wrote:like alot on here im stuck on caracas divided....there seems to be no way to do it....but i noticed some 1 asking for help with LOST SHEEP]....so here it is....i will refer to the dice by the munber of spots they have on them....game starts with 1 2 and 3 in bottom box and 4 5 6in top box.....
slide 2 up followed by 3...conveyer will stop
slide down 3 to bottom box and move it to bottom right corner
move 1 next to it on bottom in middle
move 3 up to top right of bottom box
slide down 2 then 5 then 4 leaving 6 in bottom right of top box. conveyer stops
hope your still with me at this point
slide up 4 to top box then move it to its in the middle next to 6, blocking the entrance to the top box
slide up 5 to join 4
add 3 to 2....not other way around...so it becomes another 5 and slide it up next to the first 5
slide up 1...which will then be opposite the 1 stuck to the magnet....slide it over and join them to make them vanish
....now you must do next bit in this order...if you add the wrong dice together they dont add up the same....
add a 5 to the 6 making a 1...
add the 1 to the 4 to make a 5
add the fives together and
YOUR DONE....
NOW PLZ....WHEN U GET TO NEXT LEVEL IF YOU DO IT PLZ LET ME KNOW....BEEN TRYING FOR 4 DAYS JUST SAY LOOKING AT THE SCREEN LOL
Thanks so much I knew what I needed to do but couldn't figure out how!

Go to: