HelenBB
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
18 Posts

Re:Please post any TECH ISSUES for Fairway Solitaire here!

[Post New]by HelenBB on May 10, 17 9:21 AM
Just wanted to update: I turned off my iPad and rebooted it and now the daily courses are working!

[Post New]by Barney15 on May 10, 17 3:09 PM
Ever since the update today I am unable to open the app on my phone!

[Post New]by sarah7580 on May 10, 17 6:35 PM
Barney15 wrote:Ever since the update today I am unable to open the app on my phone!

Same here. iPhone 6S

[Post New]by SaibraR on May 11, 17 1:17 AM
Me too on iPad Air 2. Crashes as soon as you press play. I tried restarting my iPad and deleting and reinstalling the app. I've emailed support but no reply yet.

bfgIlinalta
3,807 Posts

[Post New]by bfgIlinalta on May 15, 17 10:43 AM
Hello Everyone,

Thank you for taking the time to report issues being found while playing Fairway Solitaire. It sounds like there was an issue recently where players were unable to load daily courses, but it also appears that the appropriate teams were able to release a quick fix and players are now able to see their daily courses again. Thank you for reporting that issue and helping those teams investigate this issue faster.

I also can see there is another more recently reported issue and I'd like to help with that today.

SaibraR, thank you for your patience and welcome to the forums. I'm sorry to hear that the game is crashing on an iOS device. It also sounds like that restarting the device and reinstalling the app hasn't helped with the crash as soon as the Play button is tapped. Thank you for taking the time to let me know what was tried to resolve this issue.

In this case, I recommend contacting our Fairway Solitaire Support Team with your AccountID as well as the device type and model and what version of operating system it is running. With all that information, our Reps will get back in touch to continue assisting as best they can.

Just in case it is helpful, the following page contains steps on retrieving an AccountID in the game Fairway Solitaire:

What is my AccountID?

Thank you everyone for your time and for your patience. Don't hesitate to PM any of the active Moderators with further questions. We're all happy to listen and help out.

bfgIlinalta

[Post New]by scroushore on May 19, 17 5:52 PM
The last two or three days I have had a problem with the Daily Courses. It's taking ten to twenty minutes to load them. I haven't had this problem before. It's very annoying.

Last night it took well over a half hour before I could play the Daily Courses. So far tonight I haven't been able to get them either.

Edited on 05/20/2017 at 4:23:50 PM PST

bfgIlinalta
3,807 Posts

[Post New]by bfgIlinalta on May 22, 17 1:59 PM
Hello scroushore,

Thank you for your patience while waiting on a response about the experience you are reporting while playing Fairway Solitaire. It sounds like the Daily courses aren't loading as expected, and I wanted to swim by to provide some steps that could help get those to load properly as well as how to reach out to our Support Team for further assistance.

If you are playing on a mobile device, the first thing I recommend is closing down any other applications that may be running in the background and closing Fairway Solitaire. Then, after that, restart the device. Once the device has restarted, see if the daily courses appear as expected. If the new courses still don’t appear, let’s try the steps below to tell the game to contact our server directly.

To tell the game to contact the server to download the Daily Courses again, use these steps:
1. Open Fairway Solitaire.
2. Hit Play.
3. Tap on Main.
4. Press and hold your finger down on the Daily calendar icon for at least 15 seconds.
5. After 15 seconds, a message will appear saying “Resetting Daily Mode data.”

After that, the new daily courses should appear as expected. If not, there may need to be more investigation to determine why this is still occurring. If that proves to be the case, I recommend contacting our Fairway Solitaire Support Team with your AccountID. Our Reps are always happy to help out and will do their best to get back in touch as soon as possible.

Just in case it's helpful, the AccountID for this game can be found using the following linked steps:

What is my AccountID?

Thank you for your patience and I hope that helps out. If there are any further questions, please feel free to PM me or any of our other active Moderators. We are all happy to listen and help out as best we can.

bfgIlinalta

Showgirl25
Starfish
Starfish
56 Posts

Re:Please post any TECH ISSUES for Faiirway Solitaire

[Post New]by Showgirl25 on Jun 11, 17 4:35 PM
Doesn't work anymore. This was my most favourite game of all time.

bfgIlinalta
3,807 Posts

[Post New]by bfgIlinalta on Jun 11, 17 5:35 PM
Hello Showgirl25,

It sounds like this game is also not working currently when trying to play it. If you're unable to play Fairway Solitaire on PC any longer, there may be some steps that can be taken to try to resolve this issue. That said, it looks like several games are showing trouble currently, and I'd like to instead suggest directly contacting our Support Team for further assistance with your games as there may need to be further investigation to resolve what is happening as there sounds to be an issue for multiple of them and not just this particular one.

Please contact our Technical Support Team with a Dr. Felix Diagnostic Report and let our Reps know what games are having trouble (all by title) and what is being experienced when trying to play them. This information could assist in resolving that issue more rapidly, and our Reps will do their best to get back in touch as soon as possible.

Thanks for your patience. Please feel free to PM me or any of our other active Moderators with any further questions. We are all happy to listen and help out as best we can.

bfgIlinalta

[Post New]by Anneled on Jun 21, 17 8:27 AM
I am playing on an Fairway Solitaire on an iPad (I started a few days ago) and was able to get the daily holes on the first day, but have not been able to download them since then. I keep seeing "course loading, please wait". After a few days, I felt it was long enough and attempted to request customer support. When I looked at my account ID, this is the response I see:
AccountID: not connected to server
Session Active: no

I have tried numerous times to connect to my big fish account (when I sign in, the response is: User with that UUID already exists) or through Facebook (nothing happens when I choose this), but I cannot get this to work and when I try to finish the initial installation, this is what it says, "To enrich your playing experience, extra game assets are downloading. Most features are still available while this is in progress. Download not started. Please check your network settings."

I have check my settings and am on the best network connection available. I did verify there was enough room to download and have restarted, just in case.

Please help me with this.

bfgBeruna
2,525 Posts

[Post New]by bfgBeruna on Jun 21, 17 9:50 AM
Hello Anneled,

First of all, welcome to the forums! I'm sorry to hear the Daily Courses aren't loading in Fairway Solitaire and really want to get that fixed for you. Let's see what can be done.

Let's start troubleshooting by closing all of the other apps on your iPad. Sometimes other apps can prevent the game from getting the resources it needs to download assets.

To close other apps:

1. Double click the Home button (the button on the front of your device). All running apps will appear.
2. Swipe up on each app (excluding Fairway Solitaire) to fully close it.
3. Click the Home button again to go back to the main screen.
4. Open Fairway Solitaire and check for the new Daily Challenge courses.

If the Daily Courses still don't appear, we can still try a few other troubleshooting steps. To get the game to connect to the server:

1. Open Fairway Solitaire.
2. Hit Play.
3. Tap on Main.
4. Press and hold your finger down on the Daily calendar icon for at least 15 seconds.
5. After 15 seconds, a message will appear saying “Resetting Daily Mode data.”

The new courses should appear. If they still don't, even if the connection appears strong, we'd recommend trying a different one. The WiFi connections are local libraries and coffee shops can be really effective.

If none of these suggestions resolve the matter, please contact our Fairway Solitaire Support Team. They'll be the best equipped to continue troubleshooting. Please include your Account ID with your inquiry.

Thank you for your patience and your time. Please don't hesitate to PM me or another of the active moderators if any more questions arise. We're here to help.

bfgBeruna

bfgIlinalta
3,807 Posts

[Post New]by bfgIlinalta on Dec 1, 17 12:31 PM
Howdy Everyone!

Just wanted to swim by to keep this thread open and to remind our players about our game's help pages as well should issues crop up while playing.

If there's trouble with getting Fairway Solitaire to work correctly, we highly recommend going to Fairway Solitaire Help or Fairway Solitaire Blast Help. Using the help pages is always the quickest way to get technical problems resolved.

If you are not able to get a game working properly using Big Fish Games Help, please get in touch with Customer Support Team. It would also be helpful if you could state what system you are playing the game on (i.e. PC, MAC or Mobile), so we can provide you with the appropriate support as quickly as possible.

Thank you all for your patience and time. If there are any further questions, please feel free to PM me or any of our other moderators. We are all happy to listen and help out as best we can.

bfgIlinalta

Re:Please post any TECH ISSUES for Fairway Solitaire here

[Post New]by Ozamzen on Dec 11, 17 12:30 PM
I am now playing FS on an iPad Air 2 and an iPhone 6+. The games are not syncing between devices but they are both signed in to my Big Fish account. Please advise.

bfgIlinalta
3,807 Posts

[Post New]by bfgIlinalta on Dec 13, 17 2:16 PM
Hello Ozamzen,

Thank you for your patience while waiting on a response. it sounds like the game is not syncing despite signing into the same Big Fish Games account on either device. In this case, I recommend contacting our Fairway Solitaire Support Team with details of what you are seeing. Our Reps will be sure to follow up as soon as possible to assist further.

Thanks for your patience while working with our teams! If there are any further questions, please feel free to PM me or any of our other moderators. We are all happy to listen and help out as best we can.

bfgIlinalta

Rrh1
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
1 Posts

[Post New]by Rrh1 on Mar 8, 18 9:13 PM
I got an iPhone x and downloaded iOS 11.2.6. The game works fine but it will not quit. The normal way to quit a frozen app will not work either. The only way to get it to quit is to reboot the phone. I have had a few problems getting it to quit in the past (with my iPhone 6 and the prior version of the iOS), but the force close procedure for the iPhone always worked. Now it never quits normally and the force close doesn't work. I can't use this game anymore.

bfgIlinalta
3,807 Posts

[Post New]by bfgIlinalta on Mar 14, 18 12:39 PM
Hello Rrh1,

Before I begin, welcome to the forums! Thank you as well for your patience while waiting on a response. It sounds like after updating to 11.2.6 of iOS on an iPhone X, that the game will not quit normally. This is definitely an interesting issue and I'd definitely like to get you in touch with our Support Team so we can gather more information and see what might be causing this.

Please contact our Fairway Solitaire Support Team with a description of what has happened, such as what has been provided here. Also, please include your AccountID, which will help our Reps investigate a bit more quickly. Our Reps are always happy to help out and will do their best to get back in touch as soon as possible.

Thank you for taking the time to make this report. If there are any further questions, please feel free to PM me or any of our other moderators. We are all happy to listen and help out as best we can.

bfgIlinalta

[Post New]by ripper307 on Apr 15, 18 12:55 AM
Hello,
I am using Android version on my phone. I earned a bunch of "previews" but they don't show up as an option to use on the main interface.
I have mulligans and reshuffles, but previews don't show up.
I've checked settings and everywhere else.
I have no access to previews.

Can you help?

Thanks.

bfgIlinalta
3,807 Posts

[Post New]by bfgIlinalta on Apr 19, 18 11:04 AM
Hello ripper307,

Thanks for your patience while waiting on a reply. That's a great question, and I'd be happy to clarify. In regards to the "Preview" boost in Fairway Solitaire, even if Previews are earned, they may not show up if they haven't yet been encountered and unlocked during the progress of game play. In other words, players need to reach a specific course before they have the option to make use of the Preview boost.

In Fairway Solitaire, the option to use Previews unlocks during the Tutorial that appears in Course 22. As soon as this is reached and completed, all those Previews should show up to be used during game play.

If you're already past Course 22 or reach Course 22 and don't see that tutorial, I recommend contacting our Fairway Solitaire Support Team with a description of what you are seeing and what has happened. Our Reps are always happy to help out and will do their best to get back in touch as soon as possible.

Thank you for your time, and I hope this helps clarify why that may not be appearing. If there are any further questions, please feel free to PM me or any of our other moderators. We are all happy to listen and help out as best we can.

bfgIlinalta

Go to: