MHa4791913
Seahorse
Seahorse
21 Posts

Re:*Spoiler Alert* Walkthrough for puzzle levels

[Post New]by MHa4791913 on May 27, 16 6:04 PM
SynthpopAddict, I can't get level 199 to work. I've followed the directions exactly, or at least I think I have, and always end up with a couple of fish on the top center crates. If I do the stones, L-match bottles, M4 blue bottles, and swap the log and the fish, the last crate from the upper display falls. That leaves 2 fish that can't be matched. Any help would be greatly appreciated! I'm sure it's a lack of understanding on my part.

[Post New]by SynthpopAddict on May 28, 16 10:39 AM
Hi MHa4791913, I think you might be missing move #4. For that you make a vertical match of the logs such that the fish goes over one space right. If you make a horizontal log match it doesn't work. You should have one amphora and a bomb from the earlier moves. If you don't have both of those you either missed matching all 4 blue bottles in the center previous or you didn't match out all the blue bottles in the top right corner. Near the end there will be a singleton fish over on the left side of the puzzle, but you'll make a second amphora on that side to blow that and something else up.

Kkopf
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
7 Posts

[Post New]by Kkopf on May 30, 16 10:22 AM
Hi hi SynthpopAddict,

just wanted to express my gratitude to you for your tips on the puzzles.

I managed most of them but I did need help on two of them. I have now reached level 199 & I shall try to get it done alone. Well we shall see, if not then I shall have to take a look at your solution.

Do you by chance play Chess? I ask because you have to be able to look ahead in Chess & plan your moves, just as in these puzzles.

So once again a really BIG thankyou for your help, very much appreciated indeed. If you lived in Germany I would offer to buy you a drink or even a meal .

Greetings from a very thundery Germany,
Kkopf.

Edited on 05/30/2016 at 10:23:21 AM PST

[Post New]by SynthpopAddict on May 30, 16 12:26 PM
Welcome to the pond!

Glad to have been of help and appreciate your kind words. Level 199 was the most challenging puzzle of all to me - best of luck to you!

Actually, I don't play chess at all...I suck at most games except M3s and MPs LOL...

Edited on 05/30/2016 at 12:27:33 PM PST

[Post New]by buckrogers2 on Jun 1, 16 8:26 AM
Still having problems with Puzzle 129 any help will be appreciated

[Post New]by SynthpopAddict on Jun 1, 16 12:51 PM
Welcome to the pond!

Move #1 is a vertical match of logs so they break a wood box at the top right. Move #2 is the only move you can make with blue bottles. Move #3 is a horizontal match using the shields near the bottom center (three rows up from the bottom). The last move is a horizontal match where you break the three wood boxes at the bottom.

[Post New]by LadyMorganFox on Jun 1, 16 3:48 PM
Thanks a lot, SynthpopAddict!
That's really useful when you get stuck in those horrible puzzle levels!

HCC_314
Seahorse
Seahorse
30 Posts

[Post New]by HCC_314 on Jun 4, 16 2:26 PM
Got through the Level 91 puzzle early in May, following your excellent instructions, SynthpopAddict. But this time I was left with shields that were separated: unmatchable. Had my hubby follow the directions in case my chronic issues with left & right had gotten in the way. But nooooo.

Took a bit, but I found a work-around. Maybe t'will help someone else.

Alternate Level 91 puzzle solution:

Grapes at top left
Vertical match the logs on the left (pushes a shield to the right)
M4 the logs at top right to get an amphora
Drag the amphora one space to the left
Stones
Vertical match the blue bottles which are farthest to the right
Blue bottles remaining
Grapes

[Post New]by SynthpopAddict on Jun 5, 16 6:59 AM
Hi HCC_314, thanks for posting that. I'll add it to the level 91 solution post from earlier. You've figured out one of the secrets to the puzzles: there are a number of key moves to each one, but the sequence can be fluid. In other words, this walkthrough isn't set in stone.

[Post New]by frustrated115 on Jun 11, 16 3:07 PM
does anyone know how many levels there are?
and I read you can play on relax mode with no limited moves but mine wont

[Post New]by SynthpopAddict on Jun 11, 16 5:52 PM
Welcome to the pond!

There are 200 levels and unless there is a different version of the game out there for other platforms (?) the PC game does not have a mode that isn't limited moves.

[Post New]by frustrated115 on Jun 13, 16 9:30 AM
does anyone know how to get puzzle 186 ? I cant get it

[Post New]by SynthpopAddict on Jun 13, 16 4:25 PM
Might help if you backed up and read the rest of this thread.

evaruth
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
17 Posts

[Post New]by evaruth on Jun 14, 16 8:59 PM
I'm stuck on Level 98. I run out of moves before blowing up all 3 sheds. Any suggestions in order to get the medal as well? I clear the board with the grappling hook and then go back to the sheds. Any help would be appreciated.
By the way, I am talking about Silver Tale, just to clear things up. Thanks.

Edited on 06/14/2016 at 9:00:42 PM PST

Diana_Mc
Minnow
Minnow
263 Posts

[Post New]by Diana_Mc on Jun 17, 16 8:27 AM
Apparently Flicka (the horse) and I are nearly finished with the game having just completed Puzzle 199. Thank you so much SynthpopAddict.

Occasionally I had to fiddle around a bit with the instructions and try a couple of times but I got every puzzle thanks to you. It is not your fault but my understanding plus once in awhile my board was a little different. Thank you so very much.

I got that later one on my own too for I didn't have the solution written down yet. I can't imagine figuring out all those! Thanks again.

[Post New]by RosemaryWeaver on Jun 18, 16 11:59 AM
SynthpopAddict wrote:Level 147: Wow, I thought I wasn't going to be able to figure this one out for a while!

1) Apples at upper right
2) Blue bottles at upper right center (over the chain)
3) Apples at bottom center
4) T-match the shields at the bottom for a bomb
5) Stones in center (also M4s the logs for an amphora)
6) Blue bottles upper left
7) Shields at right
8) Double click the bomb

[Post New]by Katbaloo11 on Jun 24, 16 5:29 AM
Hello from France !
Thank you SynthpopAddict, thank you SO MUCH for the puzzles ' help.
I mostly tried to solve by myself these puzzles but I was stuck a couple of times. Now I'm glad to say you are my savior and no doubt I'll finish all the 200 levels easily.
Have a nice day all of you.
Hugs
Katbaloo11

Starsmark
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
14 Posts

[Post New]by Starsmark on Jul 1, 16 4:56 PM
Thanks so much for taking the time and trouble to post these walkthroughs! I couldn't figure out levels 129 and 147 . . . Jeez, some of these are really tricky!!

linda43416
Lobster
Lobster
94 Posts

[Post New]by linda43416 on Jul 7, 16 8:41 AM
Hi, just wanted to add my enormous gratitude for all the puzzle solutions! Really hate them, but can't seem to skip them either. Would never have been able to solve, dyslexia syndrome, can't read maps either! Your help is so appreciated, solving them and sharing is extremely thoughtful of you. You have helped many, many people with all your postings. You deserve a medal for all your kindness to we fellow gamers. Thank You

[Post New]by SynthpopAddict on Jul 8, 16 7:41 AM
Hi linda43416, there is a Skip button in the puzzle levels if you don't want to play them at all. You won't get the badge, but if it isn't important to you to collect all the badges, it's an easy out. You and everyone else in the thread are welcome for the walkthrough!

Go to: