Re:Please post any TECH ISSUES for Redemption Cemetery: At Death's Door Collector's Edition here.

[Post New]by jotech57 on Jun 7, 16 8:08 AM
yes, go to the water fountain area where the train is in the park and put the tokens on the bag there. it works thanks everyone for that !

Re:Please post any TECH ISSUES for Redemption Cemetery: At Death's Door Collector's Edition here

[Post New]by JadeMountain on Jun 24, 16 7:24 PM
Flissa2 wrote:Win 10 game freezes when I try to use the oracle in the cemetery to clear the fog. Seems this game has many glitches and BFG need to sort it. I beta'd this game but no glitches showed up but then you dont play very far into a game. Tried all the usual BFG suggestions but they dont work. What's happening too many games seem to have problems these days?

I am having the same trouble. I got through a couple of uses of the Oracle, but then ran into one that I had trouble resolving. When I did get it right, the "shell" closed and then nothing else happened. Sounds like the game is continuing, but the visuals are frozen. I'm also using Windows 10.

Syndalee
Guppy
Guppy
152 Posts

Re:Please post any TECH ISSUES for Redemption Cemetery: At Death's Door Collector's Edition here.

[Post New]by Syndalee on Jun 26, 16 6:12 PM
Mac 10.11.4
As soon as I open the Oracle, game crashes. Tried several times with same result. Pisses me off to have to delete and restart the games in order to try and fix something that should have been caught in beta.

M2Gooner
Seahorse
Seahorse
29 Posts

Re:Please post any TECH ISSUES for Redemption Cemetery: At Death's Door Collector's Edition here

[Post New]by M2Gooner on Jul 1, 16 10:20 PM
MiladyMacabre wrote:I am running under Windows 10. Everything is up-to-date. I've not had an issue with any other Big Fish Game on this machine. But, in the bonus game, If I try to open the satchel I get from the park (trying not to give away anything), using the latches needed to open it, I get a runtime error and the game crashes. It doesn't seem to matter what's happening with my computer. If I uninstall and reinstall the game, will I lose my progress? Is there a glitch that needs a fix? I'd really appreciate some guidance here. Thank you.

Exact same problem with me as quoted by MiladyMacabre and many others. BFG please this game needs a patch. The only reason to buy Collector's Editions is for the bonus items. If the bonus game doesn't work then that seems like wasted money.

[Post New]by micheleappleyard on Jul 9, 16 1:58 PM
Have they come out with an update to this game yet so we can play it on Windows 10?

tifne
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
3 Posts

[Post New]by tifne on Jul 18, 16 6:11 PM
I don't see any of the issues here addressed outside of going to the help pages. How do you actually get a resolution?

I made it to the bonus game, every time I try to put the buttons on the bag it goes black screen. I don't hear any sounds and I have control alt delete to get out.

Running Windows 7, never had a problem with RC, I have them all. Also made it through quite a bit of the game already...

Re:Please post any TECH ISSUES for Redemption Cemetery: At Death's Door Collector's Edition her

[Post New]by Morton48 on Aug 17, 16 11:40 PM
barelyberlee wrote:schobey posted a separate thread, that if you go to where the guy is shot, not shot stabbed at the water fountain, and put the coins on the bag there that it works. I gave it a shot and it worked for me. Finally able to proceed

I'll be darned... it worked! As mentioned by Barelybarlee, go straight ahead to the fountain and THEN put the skulls on the briefcase. It worked for me! No idea why though...

[Post New]by Angelspawn on Oct 22, 16 1:09 PM
I'm having the same issue others are. Game has a run time error in the bonus chapter when trying to put skulls on bag.

Chaikhe
Seahorse
Seahorse
30 Posts

Re:Please post any TECH ISSUES for Redemption Cemetery: At Death's Door Collector's Edition her

[Post New]by Chaikhe on Oct 22, 16 10:34 PM
Angelspawn wrote:I'm having the same issue others are. Game has a run time error in the bonus chapter when trying to put skulls on bag.

Someone found a workaround. Go back to where the guy was stabbed, near the fountain. Put the skulls on the bag there, it works and you can continue.

I'm having the same problem. Dell computer, Windows 10 Home 64-bit, 8GB RAM, Runtime error when I try to open the satchel anywhere but at the fountain.

Edited on 10/22/2016 at 10:40:50 PM PST

[Post New]by serenityskyez on Apr 8, 17 8:06 AM
Hi.. Im trying 2 play redemption cemetary. Im at the front gate. Trying to enter the door code.. Code wont go thru.. Code I have is 14658.. Door wont open.

[Post New]by callielou on May 11, 17 3:17 PM
i get this error 0x00000000 (0x00000000 terminated..this happens a huge number of games

[Post New]by butch001 on Jun 22, 17 1:24 PM

keep getting error with the newer games of this series since getting windows 10

[Post New]by butch001 on Jun 22, 17 12:47 PM
Ever since I got the Windows 10 I cannot play the newer Redemption Cemetary games...I get the following code...
Error: Access violation at 0x030E0D50(tried to read from 0xFFFFFFFF), program terminated...
I have purchased all of the games in this series & the last 4 or 5 I get this same message...And paying 13.99 for collectors editions & not getting to play them does not make me happy..I love this series & I would like to play it & continue to purchase them..Can anyone please tell me how to fix this issue? I have sent in this same issue before...Thank you so much for any help you can give me so that I can continue to play & purchase this game

bfgIlinalta
3,807 Posts

[Post New]by bfgIlinalta on Jun 22, 17 1:32 PM
Hello Everyone,

It sounds like there are a few reports of various types being provided here, and I want to thank all of your for your patience while waiting on a response. I just wanted to swim by real fast to provide some suggestions that may help some of these reported issues as well as how to contact our Support Team for further assistance.

If you receive an Access Violation error while trying to play, the best thing to try is to see if the following error-specific steps from our Big Fish Games Help pages can quickly resolve the issue:

Access Violation

Some players are reporting trouble progressing past a certain point on Windows. If the game seems stuck, I recommend seeing if running the game with more permissions can help the game run more smoothly. If you'd like to try that, the following page contains steps for running the game as an Administrator, which will provide those permissions:

Run Game as Administrator

Players on Mac may find the following page of steps helpful for some issues being experienced on Mac:

Mac Game Troubleshooting

For any problems that continue after trying those steps or if the issue isn't covered by our Help pages, I recommend contacting our Technical Support Team. Our Reps are always happy to help out and will do their best to get back in touch as soon as possible.

Thank you for your patience, and I hope this is helpful. If there are any further questions, please feel free to PM me or any of our other moderators. We are all happy to listen and help out as best we can.

bfgIlinalta

sazoria
Clownfish
Clownfish
649 Posts

[Post New]by sazoria on Jun 22, 17 2:46 PM
@butch001
For people having issues opening the game-
I don't know if this will work or not. I know it works when people download a game and it wont open because of windows 10 ( which doesn't work well with many BF games), don't know whether it will work for error codes, but it is worth a try.

For anyone having trouble opening game and using Windows 10, maybe give this a go. It's worth a try.

gail854 wrote:
I found this by accident on The Forgotten Fairytales forum but it worked for me. Change your screen resolution to something smaller, like 1680x1050, open the game and close it. Change the resolution back to original and open the game again. It worked for me on both games as neither would open but do now. Hope it helps.

[Post New]by 19KC69 on Nov 7, 17 2:43 PM
I use an Apple iPad. I was in the HOP where it says to find the BEARS. I could see the bear drawing on the wall and clicked all my over but nothing happens. I clicked/scanned everwhere and finding the bears does not work. I can't move forward.

bfgArinelle
1,483 Posts

[Post New]by bfgArinelle on Nov 7, 17 4:16 PM
Hi 19KC69,

I'm sorry to hear there's trouble progressing in the game. When items don't respond to being clicked or tapped, sometimes there's not enough memory available for the item to respond as expected. When that happens, it can help to close down any applications that may be running in the background. The following link has steps for that:

Force Close Applications (iOS)

It may also help to check for available updates for both the game and the iPad itself. I've linked to an article below with steps for these subjects, if you'd like to take a look:

Improve game performance (iOS)

Should these steps not get things working better, please send a message to our Technical Support Team. They'll be best equipped to assist from that point. You're also welcome to PM me or one of our other Moderators if there are additional questions or concerns. We'll do everything we can to assist.

bfgArinelle

Re:Please post any TECH ISSUES for Redemption Cemetery: At Death's Door Collector's Edition he

[Post New]by blueeyes_dak on Nov 20, 17 3:54 PM
Same problem with bonus chapter when placing the skull buttons on the sachel. I'm running Windows 7 so it doesn't look like it's just a problem with 10.

Edited on 11/20/2017 at 3:55:43 PM PST

Go to: