Re:Welcome to The White House forum

[Post New]by camp10952 on Jan 10, 10 5:09 PM
I am not having any freezing problems, in fact it is going thru' quite nicely. But I do have a problem, When I finished what I had to do on the South Lawn, I don't know where to go from there. Nothing is giving me any leads to where I should go next. If anybody has an answer, I would appreciate it. Thank You Very Much!!!!!

mcolbert59
Seahorse
Seahorse
25 Posts

[Post New]by mcolbert59 on Jan 10, 10 5:45 PM
I am having the same problem as sinshack. Make it to the South Lawn, find all the items, get the first mirror, then can't do anything.

Game locks up and has to be exited. Need fix soon!

Seems like it locks on the "Fun Facts" as well. If you bring some of those up, you have to alt, ctrl, delete, to get anything going again.

nosinosi
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
16 Posts

Welcome to The White House forum

[Post New]by nosinosi on Jan 10, 10 6:25 PM
bfgFlounder wrote:Welcome to The White House forum! This is your place to ask questions, share tips, and connect with other The White House players.

If you have questions about how to use the forums, please click the FAQ link on the right.

bkjanelle
Seahorse
Seahorse
26 Posts

[Post New]by bkjanelle on Jan 10, 10 6:25 PM
same here guys it is freezing up with me. I hope they get the bugs out!

AnnBy
Dolphin
Dolphin
6,653 Posts

[Post New]by AnnBy on Jan 10, 10 7:44 PM
I had downloaded, but deleted without playing after reading about all the problems. Will definately download to try once they get the problems worked out and a new version released. Was really looking forward to this one too.

[Post New]by Overantiquated on Jan 10, 10 8:38 PM
Is there some reason this game is still on the download of the day??? It's in really bad shape and you have 1000's of people telling you there is a problem..I was one of them who posted late last night as the game tried to wipe out my computer..good grief people...you are playing with peoples livelihoods here and you haven't pulled this game or even put a "warning" up that it has problems.. before you lose people..and u will, if you don't respond to these problems.. please, please..pull the game and please.."test" these games first.. I've been buying games here for 2 years..but this is the 2nd bad game in 2 months..I will move to another site if this keeps up and so will others.. dont spoil a good thing for the sake of a few $$$.

admiral1133
Minnow
Minnow
228 Posts

[Post New]by admiral1133 on Jan 10, 10 9:11 PM
The games locks up repeatedly. Must save often!!! Curser is off and drifting and the scenes are so dark you can not see anything. This is no challenge, this is annoying and do not waste any money buying this one. What a terrible dissapointment and even tho I did finish it, I believe I now have carpal-tunnel clicking disease. HORRIBLE GAME.

admiral1133
Minnow
Minnow
228 Posts

[Post New]by admiral1133 on Jan 10, 10 9:13 PM
If you just stand on the south lawn, you will probably get goat disease. Try opening up the journal and finding the Map TAB. Will take you where you need to go. Stupid Game, waste of money.

[Post New]by missmeredith on Jan 10, 10 9:58 PM
i just started playing and got to blue room and couln't find black knight....and had run out of hints but could not find anymore seeing eye hints...kept clicking on everything and couln't ever find black knight...is there a way to restart the game???...i really would like to purchase this game but not if it's gonna be this difficult to get hints and find objects...sheesh....help me please....

[Post New]by higgins01 on Jan 11, 10 2:11 AM
I am having the same trouble I get stuck on South Lawn and can't get any further please help soon as I was really enjoying playing the game.

[Post New]by pandalee on Jan 11, 10 5:43 AM
Going thru HOG withdrawal here, will there be some fixes soon for this game? Hope so, I've had to revert to playing Super Granny while I wait

[Post New]by cakegirl on Jan 11, 10 6:21 AM
hi this game is ok but i can not find what to do at the end of the game when im in the garden of the whitehouse can you help

skae
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
4 Posts

[Post New]by skae on Jan 11, 10 7:28 AM
Can't get anywhere with this game. Cursor just sticking. Shame because it looks really good.

carolwst
Starfish
Starfish
52 Posts

[Post New]by carolwst on Jan 11, 10 7:41 AM
I agree with earlier posters - my screen looks like a "box within a box" on the BFG logo screen and then the game comes up and I can't move the cursor to the right 3rd of the page to even start playing. I have to cntl-alt-del to get out. I believe it's a resolution issue but can't even get to options to open and see what it might be. Very frustrating, will be reporting.

[Post New]by Riverwoods on Jan 11, 10 9:18 AM
I have purchased this game, what a waste of money. Have had to reboot serveral times, keeps locking up. First time I have ever wanted my money back on a game. I do not even want the fix, if they ever get it fixed. Why did not Big Fish Test this game before release?

[Post New]by beccasmummy on Jan 11, 10 9:43 AM
jaxxgirl wrote:I could not even get the game to show up on my monitor. Exited by control/alt/delete, then uninstalled the game and reinstalled it. After installation was complete, the message was that my 60 minute trial had expired. Hmmmmm.
exact same thing happened to me...not a happy bunny

azmesa340
Guppy
Guppy
149 Posts

[Post New]by azmesa340 on Jan 11, 10 12:17 PM
- seems like a good game but it kept freezing up. When will it be corrected??????

[Post New]by mustang035 on Jan 11, 10 5:42 PM
Does anyone know where the brush is in the masonic hidden room
I've been looking for days

[Post New]by Scarlettt on Jan 11, 10 8:43 PM
I got to the part where I put the 6 presidential busts together and then the game stops. Are there only 4 or 5 rooms this game goes through? I thought there would be more rooms to play in. I wish the trial times were longer than 60 minutes.

niya00
Lobster
Lobster
99 Posts

[Post New]by niya00 on Jan 12, 10 12:31 AM
I was checking to see if the fixes had been done on this. Apparently not.Why is it still on there for all to download??? Seems to me there should have been a message to us (we've gotten them before) so that we would stop till it could be released with corrections????? What's up with that???

Go to: