psylocibin
Guppy
Guppy
130 Posts

Wish I were Welcome to The Fall Trilogy forum

[Post New]by psylocibin on Nov 8, 10 1:31 AM
CAn not get the game to open. Want to take advantage of the wonderful sale, but no go. It will not open even after reinstalling. Please fix this Big Fish and put it up for sale again. PLEASE

Poutoule
Archerfish
Archerfish
41,630 Posts

Re:Welcome to The Fall Trilogy forum

[Post New]by Poutoule on Nov 10, 10 4:37 AM
Bought this game ages ago and only played it yesterday and finished it today. As you get the results at the end of the game... it took me 9 hours and 4 minutes to finish it !! (I'm a slow player and even though I did play the easy way...). Great game, good graphics, voices are not bad, which seldom is, mini games up to my standards. I really sweated over the mirrors, did get lost from time to time and had to refer to the walkthrough. In my opinion it's not a too easy game. I really liked it, and as these days nothing good is offered, I'm off to buy chapter 2. Good game which I recommend.

[Post New]by budbull on Jul 24, 11 10:01 AM
Like others, I cannot do what is necessary, according to the walkthrus, to get the seecond gate to open up...I think I did everything.....HELP!!!!

[Post New]by budbull on Jul 24, 11 11:16 AM
To add to what I just posted...went to another walkthru site to make sure I had done everything required..maybe not in the same sequence, but everything was done...I now have only the basket and the 3 stone items in my inventory.....cannot find the clear area to collect the gears....anyone else having the same problem?

Go to: