bfgTigris
Salmon
Salmon
2,693 Posts

Re:Welcome to Mary Kay Andrews: The Fixer Upper forum

[Post New]by bfgTigris on Apr 16, 10 11:30 AM
Welcome to the pond Heademup!

If your game is unexpectedly crashing on you, you may want to try check for updates to your video card drivers and/or Direct X. Here is a link to our help article with more information. Game Crashing, Freezing, or Blank Screen

If you are still having trouble, you can contact Customer Support by clicking on the green envelope to the right of the screen, and then clicking "Contact Us" at the bottom left of the next page.

Or if you're a Big Fish Game Club member, you can connect to Live Chat Monday-Friday 9:30am-4:30pm PST.

Hope this helps!
bfgTigris

Nagasse
Stingray
Stingray
5,251 Posts

[Post New]by Nagasse on Nov 11, 10 11:36 AM
I played the demo and I like the storyline and I think I will purchase this game. The one issue is you have to click on some objects twice although it was the correct item the first time you clicked on it. Other then that glitch the game seems fun, I like the tasks, I also like fixing up the house. The hidden objects are not too easy or too hot, I think this would certainly be worth the credit.

maxforme
Squid
Squid
71 Posts

[Post New]by maxforme on Mar 7, 11 4:34 AM
Very disappointing game. There are a lot of rooms in the house that are never used. This game could have been really good. Even the ending left the whole story hanging.
Sorry, I don't think this one is worth it.

[Post New]by juniper7 on Mar 7, 11 8:09 AM
I got this game yesterday because it was the Daily Deal. I'm really glad I only paid $3, because if I'd paid more, I would've been really disappointed. Good story (even if the ending was abrupt and didn't close off all the storylines), nice easy game play, but why did we spend so much time only fixing the kitchen? If that house were a real house, it would have one amazing room and the rest would be meh.

Go to: