I can't find the library

moonweaver
Flounder
Flounder
2,108 Posts

Re:Welcome to Nancy Drew: Warnings at Waverly Academy forum

[Post New]by moonweaver on May 20, 11 12:32 AM
rubyred66 wrote:I can't find the library

If you haven't already found it, here's how: (I had trouble with this, too, and consulted a walk-through to find it) After you exit the snack bar, go straight, then turn left at the first hallway. Go straight again, and before you reach the stairway, look left and see double doors. These are the library doors.

moonweaver
Flounder
Flounder
2,108 Posts

[Post New]by moonweaver on May 20, 11 12:41 AM
Like several others, I had trouble climbing the tree. I knew I was supposed to follow the squirrel, but he moved so fast, and my mind is like a sieve. I must have fallen out ot that tree at least 20 times! I was literally talking to myself, but I kept plugging away, and finally I made it.

Other than that, the scariest thing I've done so far was sneaking out at night to get into the locked classroom. But I didn't get caught; I just kept moving my mouse around whenever I heard Paige's voice, until I saw the green outline of a crouching Nancy. Then I clicked on the outline, and I was ok. But I had to do it quite a few times before I finally reached the classroom. Once inside, there was no problem. I thought I would have the same trouble getting back to my room, but the game took me back there automatically after I took the photos of the puzzle and headed toward the door. That was a relief!

I have peeked at part of the ending on Universal Hint Systems, so I know there is a very scary part yet to come. But I know what to do to combat it, and the game always gives you second chances, anyway, if Nancy gets caught or killed.

moonweaver
Flounder
Flounder
2,108 Posts

[Post New]by moonweaver on May 21, 11 1:24 AM
Well, I finally finished the game. That furnace lever puzzle gave me fits! I consulted two different walkthroughs, and still had to try several times before i got it right.

The end game wasn't as scary as I had thought it would be. I got through it without having to use a Second Chance.

I don't think I'll play any more Nancy Drew games for a while. One thing that bothers me about them is that every one includes a situation where you have to use fast clicking skills, and that isn't easy for me. In this game, I never could beat Leela in darts. I did beat her once in air hockey, but then I couldn't do it when I needed to beat her a second time. Finally, she took pity on me, and gave me what I had asked for anyway.

But there is no skipping of puzzles in any Nancy Drew game; I wish they would give us a chance once in a while.

[Post New]by barraganita on Nov 5, 12 1:36 PM
Buffalo12980 wrote:I've talked to everybody, exhausted all dialogues, taken and uploaded all four pictures and saved in their respective folders. went up to rachael's room, knocked and didn't get a response. I uninstalled the game and went through everything five times and still nothing, This is very frustrating.

I have the same problem, got all the fotos, ( the second time) and ther´s always the same answer from Rachel, zoom out etc.etc. and after playing and taking all posible photos she does not accept them

[Post New]by holygal1 on Sep 26, 13 11:13 AM
I am stuck on the computer when I try to upload the pics that nancy took around the school, I go to the computer and click on about us, then I choose why waverly, but I get a page that says it is under construction, please help if you can, been stuck here for 3 days

Go to: