reddleman
Guppy
Guppy
160 Posts

Re:Welcome to Green Moon forum

[Post New]by reddleman on Feb 7, 10 2:09 PM
Thanks for the help cougar. I finished the game. It was mind boggling but I loved the game. I wish there was more games available like this one. I absolutely loved it.

[Post New]by lihi67 on Feb 8, 10 5:55 PM
this is a great game but i keep loosing both coins to get bullet then cant have gold cause i gave it to cowboy Not understanding when to use auto save i have played the game three tiimes untill i get to cowboy scene please help

pattb
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
11 Posts

[Post New]by pattb on Feb 8, 10 10:59 PM
Wow, what a game.....I found the mini games very challenging....finally started to autosave prior to starting ...this helped me.....looking forward to more like games..thanks bf.

joseron
Squid
Squid
61 Posts

[Post New]by joseron on Feb 9, 10 10:59 AM
I have just spent a very enjoyable couple of weeks playing green moon. thanks to the walkthrough and the help of forum members I have now finished the game. Are there any others of similar nature - I have played the Ravenhearsts, Dire Grove, Puppets, Dream Chronicles and several others, but would like to here of any other games the forum members could recommend.

Katysmom1
Seahorse
Seahorse
34 Posts

[Post New]by Katysmom1 on Feb 10, 10 8:02 PM
OK Green Moon fanatics. I am on the moon down the sink hole, went to the purple button and I have no Wild West site to go to? Any ideas?

GONGA
Seahorse
Seahorse
27 Posts

[Post New]by GONGA on Feb 11, 10 10:37 PM
HELP, I was stuck so i finally went to the walkthru and I see I need a hat,sword and coat and according to the walkthru they are in the basement big problem there is only a hat and yes I looked every where else, any ideas?,

[Post New]by AuntieJulie on Feb 14, 10 5:14 AM
spruella wrote:WTF was that?! LOL!! I just finished playing green moon..and NEVER have I EVER played a game that had me so confuzzled..I completed the game, never knowing what the heck was going on. I still even upon completion have no idea what so ever as to why I did the things I did or even have a slightest hint at the story line, as there was no front story or anything,it just started with me standing in a living room. very wierd and bizzarre game, with no meaning, no story, just wierd.

on another note, i love bf games.

To be honest, although it was a little confusing in some places as to why things had to be done, I absolutely loved this game! The whole point of it was to make the moon habitable - a pretty good storyline. Very different from the usual games, minigames were good and there was plenty of interest in the game to explore lots of different places and see loads of items that could or could not be useful. It took me quite a long time to get through so that must mean that the game was more in depth than some I've played. This one is definitely in my top 5 games.

On a picky note, I also had some problems with the cooking mini game and had to keep clicking frantically until I was able to pick up the items I needed.
Also, the witch asked for dragon scales - why did I have to give her dinosaur scales? The 2 mammals are not the same - or are they???
And another thing - what was the point of the pirate scene, or did I miss something? I didn't find any alcohol to give the pirate - except wishwash that he didn't like - so did I miss picking this up? If so, why was I still allowed to finish the game?

Anyway, thumbs up on this one - hope to see more like it!

[Post New]by AuntieJulie on Feb 14, 10 5:23 AM
joseron wrote:I have just spent a very enjoyable couple of weeks playing green moon. thanks to the walkthrough and the help of forum members I have now finished the game. Are there any others of similar nature - I have played the Ravenhearsts, Dire Grove, Puppets, Dream Chronicles and several others, but would like to here of any other games the forum members could recommend.

To be honest, I haven't found another like this but some of the games I have played and loved as much as this one (adventure point, click & action games) are:
Vampire Saga - Pandora's box (also HOG); Drawn: The Painted Tower; Destination: Treasure Island; Penny Dreadfuls Sweeney Todd (also HOG); Return to Mysterious Island (also no. 2 but I haven't played it yet); Sherlock Holmes - The Awakened; and Dracula Origin - the last 2 are a bit 'dark' but I loved them!

I too have loved all MCF games and the last of the Hidden Expedition games - Devil's Island was a good mix of adventure and HOG.

Hope this helps - if anyone has other games similar that they'd recommend I'll be keeping an eye on this forum!

Happy valentines day everyone!

Hatlady
Seahorse
Seahorse
35 Posts

[Post New]by Hatlady on Feb 16, 10 8:58 AM
I am trying to sink ships in Greece and I succeed with the first 3 but then I don't see any more ships and I end up losing, over and over again...how can I sink ships I cannot see? What gives?
Love, Hatlady

nwl43
Stingray
Stingray
4,931 Posts

[Post New]by nwl43 on Feb 16, 10 10:26 AM
Hatlady wrote:I am trying to sink ships in Greece and I succeed with the first 3 but then I don't see any more ships and I end up losing, over and over again...how can I sink ships I cannot see? What gives?
Love, Hatlady

This seems to be an issue of the timing of a game save. If you save the game just prior to shooting the ships, it seems you only get 3 of them. You will need to go back to an earlier saved game, perhaps an autosaved one, replay until you get back to Greece and save as soon as you get to Greece. When the ship sequence comes up you should get all of the ships.

[Post New]by kjakew on Feb 17, 10 12:49 PM
I am stuck trying to get to the ruins but on the blue button I only have three icons and the walkthrough shows the one I need is the lower one on the right. I do not have any icons on the right. What do I need to do to get past this point. If I have to uninstall and reinstall will my progress be saved?
I appreciate the help I have been able to get here but this time I did not find any solutions for this issue.

Edited on 02/17/2010 at 5:15:21 PM PST

nwl43
Stingray
Stingray
4,931 Posts

[Post New]by nwl43 on Feb 17, 10 7:39 PM
kjakew wrote:I am stuck trying to get to the ruins but on the blue button I only have three icons and the walkthrough shows the one I need is the lower one on the right. I do not have any icons on the right. What do I need to do to get past this point. If I have to uninstall and reinstall will my progress be saved?
I appreciate the help I have been able to get here but this time I did not find any solutions for this issue.

If it is not there yet you are trying to do it too early. Have you used time travel to go to Greece and Egypt yet?

[Post New]by coop_69 on Feb 19, 10 8:37 AM
very challenging but i like that it was fun i didnt have any problems people had great game

peeshee_1951
Stingray
Stingray
5,444 Posts

[Post New]by peeshee_1951 on Feb 21, 10 6:07 PM
I loved this game, only got stuck twice, but very unique story and yes confusing till I got the hang of time travel vs place travel. Please feel free to PM me if any questions.
Donnette

buckeyelibra
Guppy
Guppy
153 Posts

[Post New]by buckeyelibra on Mar 4, 10 1:44 PM
Kimhaz wrote:I have found the transfer rate for downloading this game incredibly slow. It is less than 20kb/s. I patiently allowed it to complete downloading yesterday, only to find it did not save to my computer. All I got was the message that it was installing files, then it froze. I think I have the most up to date drivers for my computer and a reasonable service from my broadband provider. I deleted the files as they weren't doing anything after 5 hrs and am giving it another go today but the download speed appear to be no better. Any tips?

buckeyelibra
Guppy
Guppy
153 Posts

[Post New]by buckeyelibra on Mar 4, 10 1:46 PM
I am on satellite and it took at least 5 hrs to download this game. Anyone have an explanation for why the slow download?

[Post New]by Glynnr on Mar 9, 10 3:09 AM
Hi, I'm having a problem, when I give the plans of the catapult to soldier they build the catapult then screen flashes and I'm saying sorry and I've got to reload game, also clicked onto the screen for mini game but no joy?????? what's all that about then.
Glynnr

nanaseaweed
Guppy
Guppy
191 Posts

[Post New]by nanaseaweed on Mar 10, 10 10:41 AM
Hi, I just want to say THANK YOU for your blog walk throughs! I am like a robot that you wind up and it bounces against walls with these Adventure games! If I did not have the walk throughs to help me I would never play them! When I start out on my own I pick up too much stuff! I must have had 10 spider web threads !!
So I use the walk throughs like this one to learn how, or as hints when I get into trouble. Thanks again for the help.
Sally

[Post New]by cnvham1 on Mar 15, 10 10:37 AM
Does anyone know how to get the coal needed to due task #6?

nwl43
Stingray
Stingray
4,931 Posts

[Post New]by nwl43 on Mar 17, 10 5:23 PM
cnvham1 wrote:Does anyone know how to get the coal needed to due task #6?

Go to the fireplace in living room and use the brass rake to the left to rake it out of the fire.

Go to: