bluecat434
Clownfish
Clownfish
858 Posts

Re:Walkthrough now available for Green Moon

[Post New]by bluecat434 on Mar 4, 10 9:00 PM
really interesting game---love the adventure element, like how open-ended it is. have been having some difficulties getting used to the controls, quite a few doh! moments. (ex: found and mixed items for first potion--the coffee--several times before i realized i had to hit the "done" button in order to finish... my.)

now am wondering if i'm doing something wrong with the fishing game. have caught over a dozen fish---i've picked up each one then hit the "done" button: it has rejected every one. ("think," it says... "this is so simple.")

for me? it is not the case.

(never mind. i forgot patience. i finally got the right fish.)

Edited on 03/05/2010 at 12:57:22 AM PST

[Post New]by englisharbour on Mar 11, 10 1:50 PM
Hi there. I have lost the sword. I think I dropped it in the bedroom and now I can't find it. What can I do???? Thanks so much for any help!
JILL

nwl43
Stingray
Stingray
4,931 Posts

[Post New]by nwl43 on Mar 12, 10 5:59 AM
englisharbour wrote:Hi there. I have lost the sword. I think I dropped it in the bedroom and now I can't find it. What can I do???? Thanks so much for any help!
JILL

It's possible you are wearing it. It's part of the costume that is needed to get you in to see the governor.

[Post New]by marchlion on Mar 14, 10 7:29 PM
can anyone help me with that rotation puzzle in atlantis?? iv been trying for hours, with no luck!

Where are the jacket and sword?

[Post New]by pawestiegirl on Mar 14, 10 8:18 PM
I can't find the jacket or the sword. They aren't hanging where they are supposed to be according to the walk-throug. I see other people have asked this question, but haven't seen an answer.

I've cooked for the King and now I need to put on the jacket, hat and sword.

Thanks, Sandy

[Post New]by peebaa on Mar 15, 10 4:17 AM
alexakaruda wrote:In the Mac version, once I give the commander the scroll for the catapult, I see a little cut-scene, then nothing happens. The screen says, "Sorry, Archimedes" or something like that, and I click to continue, and then nothing happens. I can't move or activate anything except the menu. Also, when I open the recipe book when cooking for the king, I can flip the pages but I can't put the book away. Is anybody else having these problems? I tried restarting the game, but it hasn't helped.

[Post New]by peebaa on Mar 15, 10 4:21 AM
My MAC had this problem too. There are two possible solutions that have worked
for other people re the Catapult mini game. 1 is to save the game straight after giving the Hoplite the catapault scroll. When you reload from the saved game - you go straight into the 'sinking ships' mini game. the other solution somebody had was to play the scene with the screen minimized (this one didn't work for me) but the first one did. Good luck!

nwl43
Stingray
Stingray
4,931 Posts

Where are the jacket and sword?

[Post New]by nwl43 on Mar 17, 10 5:26 PM
pawestiegirl wrote:I can't find the jacket or the sword. They aren't hanging where they are supposed to be according to the walk-throug. I see other people have asked this question, but haven't seen an answer.

I've cooked for the King and now I need to put on the jacket, hat and sword.

Thanks, Sandy

Is it possible that you right clicked on them and are already wearing them. You can check it out by going to the governor to see if you can get in. Don't forget the hat.

[Post New]by sailing123 on Mar 20, 10 8:44 PM
Absolutely loved this game! Just finished it tonight, and though had to use some of the walkthrough, once you get started it's pretty easy to figure out. I did have a problem with the bottle shooting though, and it only let me go back once to pick up coins, then after that they didn't show up again. So had to go back to an earlier save and luckily my sharpshooting paid off that time! Good game overall!
sailing123

nwl43
Stingray
Stingray
4,931 Posts

[Post New]by nwl43 on Mar 21, 10 5:09 AM
sailing123 wrote:Absolutely loved this game! Just finished it tonight, and though had to use some of the walkthrough, once you get started it's pretty easy to figure out. I did have a problem with the bottle shooting though, and it only let me go back once to pick up coins, then after that they didn't show up again. So had to go back to an earlier save and luckily my sharpshooting paid off that time! Good game overall!
sailing123

Glad you finished the game. If you ever replay, this might come in handy. You can get more gold coins from the pirate. Of course saving just before you start the shooting game works too.

[Post New]by lilsal on Apr 6, 10 9:27 PM
This is the first time I have asked a question in one of these forums I usually find answers by reading BUT, I have reached the point in this very tough game where I have to shoot the glasses while drunk I have run out of gold and when I go to the pirates they do not speak but there is a hand with a card in it swinging back and forth am I supposed to try to catch that card? Also my hand cursor is not the most sensitive working it does not seem to grab when i want it to had a lot of trouble feeding the king but anyway main question I am out of gold my pirates don't talk I am stuck if I am supposed to grab that card my hand will not grab. Also there was no more gold at the Mayan temple after I used the 2 coins. Also it seems once a game such as shooting the glasses begins I cannot do a save so I don't know how ya'll are saving while you still have bullets. Anyway thanks if anyone can help.

Mr_Russ
Whale Shark
Whale Shark
16,662 Posts

[Post New]by Mr_Russ on Apr 13, 10 5:30 AM
There are several threads about the pirates in the forum. You're not the first to run out of gold.

You need the decanter of wish-wash.

Green Moon--receipe not working

[Post New]by cindyloo70 on Apr 27, 10 8:18 AM
HELP! I mixed the first potion wrong, task 4 'through space'. Now I am trying to remix--and it keeps saying ''use correct liquid'. Used the walk through and STILL won't let me remix. Tried using first incorrect potion, won't let me use that either....What do I do? There's no help for an incorrect recipe! How do I redo the mix... I have all the ingredients

[Post New]by MsNiChole on May 3, 10 7:59 PM
Ok, so I've been playing this game which I have to admit is a little on the tedious side but, all in all I like it. Right now Im stuck... I've gotten 3 of 4 of the inscription pieces and I have to get the fourth one from the forest scene.. my issue is that the forest scene isn't showing up on my game at all.. What do I do now??

Supernerd
Starfish
Starfish
55 Posts

[Post New]by Supernerd on May 12, 10 3:57 AM
You and me both MsNiChole. I can't find the blasted forest either. Argh!

Update: I've figured it out. When you went on the moon to find and look at the black stone, did you read the paper message beside it? If not, then the forest won't turn up. That's what caught me out. The Journal on the top right hand corner should indicate what you've missed.

Edited on 05/12/2010 at 4:20:17 AM PST

[Post New]by brendasong on Jun 4, 10 12:14 AM
Hopefully you can take a break from the game and come back to it another day. I do that sometimes.I have to admit the game was tough for me too but eventually I got through it.

Bubble Shooter games

queenjanis
Guppy
Guppy
157 Posts

[Post New]by queenjanis on May 29, 13 7:36 AM
slumpy wrote:This is absolutely the most difficult game I have ever attempted... I was so frustrated after having to visit the walkthrough atleast 10 times before I could even pass the first puzzle that I have now decided to give up.... there is no rhyme or reason to this game.....I've played lots of games with lots of challenges but this one has lost me.....

It's not an easy game at all,but it gets more interesting and fun as you go along. You will like it if you give it a chance, but you will need the walkthrough to get through it, I am playing it for the second time now, and I am still getting stuck, but enjoying it again.

queenjanis
Guppy
Guppy
157 Posts

[Post New]by queenjanis on May 29, 13 7:38 AM
bluecat434 wrote:really interesting game---love the adventure element, like how open-ended it is. have been having some difficulties getting used to the controls, quite a few doh! moments. (ex: found and mixed items for first potion--the coffee--several times before i realized i had to hit the "done" button in order to finish... my.)

now am wondering if i'm doing something wrong with the fishing game. have caught over a dozen fish---i've picked up each one then hit the "done" button: it has rejected every one. ("think," it says... "this is so simple.")

for me? it is not the case.

(never mind. i forgot patience. i finally got the right fish.)

Yes patience is all it takes to get the fish, I'm glad you found it.

Go to: