5-part quest challenge

jack7242
Clownfish
Clownfish
721 Posts

Re:5-part quest challenge

[Post New]by jack7242 on Jun 25, 16 6:29 PM
karatopa wrote:I can't get anything but 10 part quests It just changed over now and guess what 10 parts again oh well another 24 hours to wait

I've had 2 X 10 and a three. Hoping for a 5 at the change over, but no I got another 3. This is getting as bad as getting good spins on the tournament wheel. I'm off to bed, maybe things will be better tomorrow.

tesskw
Minnow
Minnow
202 Posts

[Post New]by tesskw on Jun 25, 16 6:51 PM
I finally got mine done but not without inner protest. Part of my daily quest was the dreaded binding egg, TWICE!! Depleted that sweet inventory.

Edited on 06/25/2016 at 6:52:33 PM PST

ABinks
Lobster
Lobster
80 Posts

[Post New]by ABinks on Jun 25, 16 7:02 PM
Maybe I shouldn't mention...I got Ancient Picture at the change over yesterday and was finished that challenge with no pain and very little time. Reading all these posts, I can't believe how lucky I was...

Astra02
Clownfish
Clownfish
525 Posts

[Post New]by Astra02 on Jun 25, 16 7:08 PM
Well bless your heart. This part, i get it, i see it; and thank you so kindly!!! I never noticed. The first part, after current tournament, i want to go back and see if i can figure out the text notions you mention. but thank you so so much Astra!!

have a drink........ (no , 2 drinks!!!) on me.

Dlsed,

You're welcome, and thank you kindly for the drinks!

Astra

[Post New]by Nicholas_01 on Jun 25, 16 8:28 PM
loobi wrote:Thought things were going sooo well, beat annabel first three rolls. Came 2nd in the tournament (wow! 9 chips, 3X50%,46 gems) then got a ten part quest instead of a 5 parter. Never mind, if I get a 5 part tomorrow at least I have some extra gems to speed things along a little (plus the 30 gems from the mode achievements will be very welcome, very generous I thought). Game progression has taken a bit of a back seat at the moment but there are easier quests on the way, so plenty of time to catch up (I hope). Good luck everyone.

[Post New]by Nicholas_01 on Jun 25, 16 8:31 PM
We play the tournament and can only get 150000 how do you get so many points to come in 2nd place?

mamarose1900
Flounder
Flounder
2,190 Posts

[Post New]by mamarose1900 on Jun 25, 16 8:33 PM
I got an easy 10-part. But then a 3-part that would take a ton of diamonds to finish if I want time left to complete the 5-part quest I hope will follow it. So, I'm waiting for tomorrow's roll over. I'm pretty sure I can catch up if it doesn't take more than two or three days to get that 5-part quest.

What's a bit worrying is that we have two more of these-one on day 13 and one on day 25. So, we'll see how that goes.

Have fun stormin' the castle!

westwind02
Minnow
Minnow
258 Posts

[Post New]by westwind02 on Jun 25, 16 8:54 PM
The reset did not give me a 5 part challenge so I am now still working the 3 part! I am wondering if they have ran out!!

iwik1
Herring
Herring
382 Posts

[Post New]by iwik1 on Jun 25, 16 9:03 PM
Day 2 and I got another 10 part quest. Was a relatively easy one and as it is my day off I gave it a shot.

Completed it and YEP you guessed it I got another 10 part quest.(Time to throw in the towel)

Not sure how I am going to do this challenge what with work and all but then I guess there is always next time

Annelliegram
Shark
Shark
10,615 Posts

[Post New]by Annelliegram on Jun 25, 16 9:42 PM
Well, my "In the Service of the Record Keeper" quest went a-begging.....

Today, when the new day rolled, along comes a 3-part (Stranger Papers).....I didn't like having to go into Winter Idol 2x, but felt that one was reasonably do-able, so I bit the bullet.....

Second quest was 10-part (Something New).....ok, not too bad since only requires HOS visits, the Fortune Wheel, and losing at dice 3x (thankfully, you only have to PLAY the dice and not win any)......used diamonds to bring back the air ship immediately when that second sending rolled around......completed the whole quest in a matter of a few minutes......So, can I get a 5-part DQ now??? Noooooooooo...... another 10-part. This one is Rare Editions. And while it only requires one visit to each ZZ, there are 12 of them.....so, no, don't think I will play on that one.....No guarantee that a 5-part will come up anyway.

Hopefully the sun will shine a little brighter when the next day rolls ......

To cap it off, Day 24 (Complete 5 Daily Quests) and Day 25 (Win 15 items from the Fortune Wheel) are going to be killers. Well, in my case, I may not see the beginning of Day 25 because I don't plan to spend a bunch of diamonds and inventory on Day 24.

crusader50
Clownfish
Clownfish
900 Posts

[Post New]by crusader50 on Jun 25, 16 9:54 PM
I feel for you AEG. I was lucky, I got a 5 parter right off but it wasn't exactly the easiest, got sent to the dice table almost immediately after just finishing so I had to wait until morning. What scares the bee gees out of me is I will probably get all 10 parters for day 24.
Sending you good vibes for tomorrow.

[Post New]by Grandma_Teddy on Jun 25, 16 10:01 PM
I haven't got a 5-part quest credited to my stats for weeks....I'm a level 71 and my achievements show that I have only 25/50 of 3-part quests; and 2/50 of 5-part quests. I wonder if there is something that I'm supposed to do to trigger the quests to give me credit for them

playingthegame
Stingray
Stingray
4,895 Posts

[Post New]by playingthegame on Jun 26, 16 12:31 AM
lilredhood wrote:I finally got a five part Librender the Archivist. don't know if it's good or bad. didn't like that you have to collect items from bar counter and the arms and banner for both the quests so i used my feeder games to get the items for the idol and will collect the items for the flag. the wheel wasn't too bad got a free spin the first time.

And that to my mind is how it is done!! Loads of feeder games from loads of computers sitting all round you at your desk. But will the boss mind???

lady566
Guppy
Guppy
112 Posts

[Post New]by lady566 on Jun 26, 16 4:38 AM
Day one I got three 3 part quests followed by a 10 part which I did not complete. Day 2 started off with another 3 part followed by a 3 part. Did both of them and got an easy 10 part. After completing that I now have a 5 part up which will cost me some diamonds to finish, but at least it's doable. These monthly quests may not be so much fun

xanadu3251
Guppy
Guppy
130 Posts

[Post New]by xanadu3251 on Jun 26, 16 5:52 AM
I have finished a quest twice and it hasn't registered that I did it for the 30 day challenge. I noticed that the character above my pet is the alchemist, not the dwarf. How do you make the dwarf guy appear to get the credit for finishing it? I can't do the next one until the quest I'm on is finished. Any suggestions? Sorry, but I didn't see this question or answer.

Edited on 06/26/2016 at 6:35:03 AM PST

c0c0_nuts
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,107 Posts

[Post New]by c0c0_nuts on Jun 26, 16 6:04 AM
xanadu3251 wrote:I have finished a quest twice and it hasn't registered that I did it for the 30 day challenge. I noticed that the character above my pet is the alchemist, not the dwarf. How do you make the dwarf guy appear to get the credit for finishing it? I can't do the next one until the quest I'm on is finished. Any suggestions? Sorry, but I didn't this question or answer.

Daily quests are random. There is a blue ring around the gnome's head. It is divided into parts. Counting the parts lets you know whether it is a 3, 5, or 10 part daily quest. You would need a 5 part daily quest to complete the task.

Each time you complete a part of the daily quest, a part of the ring will turn purple. When the daily quest is completed, a chest will appear.

jude_todd
Starfish
Starfish
51 Posts

[Post New]by jude_todd on Jun 26, 16 6:21 AM
I have completed the five part challenge using diamonds to speed it up but it has not registered it . Is there a bug with the game ?

c0c0_nuts
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,107 Posts

[Post New]by c0c0_nuts on Jun 26, 16 6:42 AM
jude_todd wrote:I have completed the five part challenge using diamonds to speed it up but it has not registered it . Is there a bug with the game ?

Did you complete the previous task?

xanadu3251
Guppy
Guppy
130 Posts

[Post New]by xanadu3251 on Jun 26, 16 7:23 AM
I have completed the five part two times and got the chest but it still did not credit it being done.

GulfCoastGuppy
Dogfish
Dogfish
1,963 Posts

[Post New]by GulfCoastGuppy on Jun 26, 16 7:56 AM
Jude_todd and Xanadu...c0c0_nuts is right. Have you completed each of the previous challenges first? Each one must be completed and checked off IN ORDER before you can get credit for the next one, even if the challenge unlocks. If you DO have check marks on the previous ones, I would put in a ticket with CS.

Happy Gaming!

Go to: