farry2
Seahorse
Seahorse
25 Posts

Re:Samantha Swift Help Needed Please!!!

[Post New]by farry2 on Oct 6, 09 2:13 PM
How do you follow the letters? I just keep going around and around.

Edited on 10/06/2009 at 2:15:11 PM PST

stomi
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
6 Posts

[Post New]by stomi on Jan 30, 10 12:10 PM
mygrndkidsvip wrote:I am at the doors. my arrows are red and there is 1 green box lit, and 2 yellow signs on on top and 1 on side. I am REALLY STUCK and can't figure out how to open them. It keeps saying use the symbols but what order symbols do i use to open them up!!!!Please help!!
mygrndkidsvip2000

[Post New]by eye_catcher37 on Feb 9, 10 1:07 PM
judimose wrote:Well, I feel stupid - I can't find the paperclip to (presumably) run the bulldozer. Any help?

[Post New]by eye_catcher37 on Feb 9, 10 1:11 PM
use the magnifing glass on the bulldozer track it will give yiu the paper clip

[Post New]by FarhanotsoSwoft on Feb 10, 10 3:19 AM
Hello anyone out there that has played this game!!!!!!

I am already at the stage where the bad guys has caught Dr. Butler. I had to deposit 4 roses and a blue scarf aand at the same time avoiding the lasers. Now the only tool I am left with is the shield and to find Dr. Butler which is locked behind the door. I have repeatedly clicked my hint lightnings and they just point to the door which is supposedly where Dr.Butler is kept. I can't seem to do anything. I even tried to put the gold shield over the door but it doesn't work and I just kept clicking on the door but it still doesn't work. ARGHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!! I've got no tools left except for that shield. HELP!!!!!!!!!

[Post New]by cissabun on Jan 26, 12 10:57 AM
I am stuck in the same place with the same problem except the symbols on the top and side are red and I cannot move them at all. The only thing I can move is the center rods and keep asking for a tool which I don't have I guess. I'm with Sue, I'm ready to throw something.

Edited on 01/26/2012 at 10:59:22 AM PST

[Post New]by tiggerjoy on Mar 8, 14 9:09 PM
pegelee wrote:Help, I'm lost in the maze with King Arthur. Have only two items to find, the Hawk & Sir Lancelot but can't seem to find my way around, keep going around in circles. Anyone have any ideas how to get out?

You have to spell out King Arthur

Go to: