Serafinos
Squid
Squid
73 Posts

Re:Welcome to The Tarot's Misfortune forum

[Post New]by Serafinos on Feb 18, 10 12:01 PM
Restarted the game under another Character & got the card to show completed (not glowing anymore). Heading into the doorway to the garden.
Still plodding forward. lol

Serafinos
Squid
Squid
73 Posts

[Post New]by Serafinos on Feb 18, 10 12:14 PM
Serafinos wrote:Restarted the game under another Character & got the card to show completed (not glowing anymore). Heading into the doorway to the garden.
Still plodding forward. lol

NOPE -- locked out of garden, again & card is glowing, even though completed.

Now what?

samwise50
Guppy
Guppy
160 Posts

[Post New]by samwise50 on Feb 18, 10 12:17 PM
When I have to find differences between 2 images, it's already a no-go for me. I find it to be a big waste of time. Boring. I love IHOGs but this one is not up to my standards.
It's a big for me.
Sorry.

[Post New]by weezer6 on Feb 18, 10 2:19 PM
I have been at the pier and the docks have aquired a wagonwheel and don't know where it goes can't get past that. Can anyone help with this. Otherwise I really like the game.

stanliness
Minnow
Minnow
255 Posts

[Post New]by stanliness on Feb 18, 10 3:21 PM
Just finished the demo - what fun! I don't generally like tarot card stuff, but this one is ok. The graphics are familiar - the Magician's Handbook artist - a very distinctive style. My only complaint before was there were too many tiny things to find - the artist seems to have gotten it. This IHOG was interesting, hard enough to keep my attention, and I am definitely buying! Thanks BF!

[Post New]by CoffeeSnob on Feb 18, 10 4:50 PM
Hi e1~
Anyone know where the moonshine is? I think I need a drink! j/k But I did spend a lot of time looking for it. I'm chasin' my tail... Someone wanna throw me a bone? LOL
thanks bunches!!
Coffee

mmemubon
Guppy
Guppy
112 Posts

[Post New]by mmemubon on Feb 18, 10 6:15 PM
With all the question ask here, it looks like a interesting game, I will buy it.

[Post New]by eppiesmom on Feb 19, 10 6:01 AM
Serafinos wrote:Love the game, bought it & now stuck, also, with the DOOR KNOCKER not fitting the door.
Will go back and try some more. LOL

UPDATE --- just had to click a few times till I found the right spot & got through the door. YAY

[Post New]by reneakirby on Feb 19, 10 7:15 AM
Halotop wrote:Error loading!!!

also posted on main page...

the following message appears after downloading and trying to play game:

DLL missing, corrupt or wrong.
ming10.dll
error 998

I uninstalled and reinstalled a few times. Same message each time.

(I run a brand new dual core processor laptop... and, maybe my Windows 7 caused the problem, I don't know) Thought you might be interested...

Anypone else have the same problem???
Well I wasn't having any problems yesterday but this morning it had a ame update and I did it and now it shows me this error can anyone help me fix this please.

[Post New]by nykelli1843 on Feb 19, 10 9:05 AM
Must be the mood I'm in today, but I'm finding this game annoying. I liked it in demo, bought it and now feel like I'm going in circles.

Think I'll put it away and go play something different then come back to it.

I'm finding the map hard to read...I can't tell what area I've completed and what isn't done.

lsprinkman
Seahorse
Seahorse
26 Posts

[Post New]by lsprinkman on Feb 19, 10 12:59 PM
nuttyfisherwoman wrote:I am stuck in the middle of the town with the glowing tarot card also and can't do anything. I have 2 wood planks but nowhere to use them and nowhere to go? Is this a glitch?

[Post New]by carlasapp on Feb 19, 10 1:22 PM
Knocker problem: what worked for me, was to put the circle of the knocker on the handle and it opened the door.

stanliness
Minnow
Minnow
255 Posts

[Post New]by stanliness on Feb 19, 10 2:59 PM
Coffee snob - I can't remember exactly where I found the moonshine - but it looks just like what you'd think - a large jug, two-toned brown, with XXXs on it and a cork in the top.
A comment to those who thought the flashing orbs were supposed to have numbers of objects to find - the info was misleading - it meant look on the side of the flashing orb. If neither flash, it should be on the screen.
I agree with the map comments - you don't even know which square you are! Kind of dumb - guess it shows how much of the game you have left because there is no reason to have it that I can see.
I have had no technical problems, and I have an old computer (XP). I'm playing a few rounds each day and really enjoying this one.

stanliness
Minnow
Minnow
255 Posts

[Post New]by stanliness on Feb 19, 10 3:01 PM
Orb clarification - look on the side of the screen where the orb is flashing.

2thick4u
Seahorse
Seahorse
31 Posts

[Post New]by 2thick4u on Feb 19, 10 6:49 PM
coffeesnob take the key that you found behind the picture in the front room of the mansion. You use the nail to hank the picture up and you see the key. that key goes into the cabinet in the kitchen and you find the moonshine and something elsethat is for the potion.

Good luck finished the orphanage and have no idea where to go next. Kinda like this game but having too many issues. Sorry I bought it

2thick4u
Seahorse
Seahorse
31 Posts

[Post New]by 2thick4u on Feb 19, 10 7:32 PM
Stuck in the middle of town after taking the wrong turn from the south town. I do not want to start over this game has turned into a trial not fun. Stopping may try again tomorrow, but if I have to start from scratch will delete.

Dianneamyte
Guppy
Guppy
169 Posts

[Post New]by Dianneamyte on Feb 20, 10 2:44 AM
If you are having trouble downloading these types of games, try installing Direct X
by Microsoft

Type in a search For Direct X. It should bring you to Direct X by Microsoft. It is free to download. I haven't had trouble installing any games since I have been using it. Hope this helps someone

[Post New]by tisherself1 on Feb 20, 10 4:39 AM
Can't get out of the first scene. Found everything and now I am stuck frozen in the jail. This has been happening in a lot of the new games.

[Post New]by tisherself1 on Feb 20, 10 4:41 AM
Can't get out of the first scene. Found everything and now I am stuck frozen in the jail. This has been happening in a lot of the new games.

kay1944
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
14 Posts

[Post New]by kay1944 on Feb 20, 10 11:47 AM
where are the barrols on the right side of screen

Go to: