gamegigi
Seahorse
Seahorse
20 Posts

Re:Welcome to Samantha Swift and the Hidden Roses of Athena forum

[Post New]by gamegigi on Oct 18, 08 5:35 PM
Wow!! I just finished this game and want to thank all of you for your hints with
special thanks to LizzieK.....does any one know if there's going to be a sequel
to this particular game?? Game Gigi Jellyfish

LizzieK
Whale Shark
Whale Shark
16,190 Posts

[Post New]by LizzieK on Oct 18, 08 7:07 PM
Thanks Gigi, From what I have seen, sequels can take a year to a year and a half to develop. The game developer for this game is Mumbo Jumbo. They released another game not long ago called Discovery! A Seek and Find Adventure, but it's not as good as this one.

If you like this you will probably like Magic Encyclopedia.

[Post New]by tlgaskey on Oct 28, 08 2:21 PM
I'm stuck! Not sure what level I'm on, but it says that heated water causes steam. I have collected all my tools, but there doesn't seem to be a place to put anything. There are no "gears running" anywhere. Where the hint tells me to go doesn't work.

[Post New]by gtracy on Nov 5, 08 3:49 PM
Help. I am stuck in the kitchen room where I assume you need the hook to open the fish's mouth but it tells me there is no more room for more tools and to use some up but the coins, fan and lever isn't working anywhere.

[Post New]by gtracy on Nov 5, 08 4:36 PM
LizzieK wrote:
gtracy wrote:Help. I am stuck in the kitchen room where I assume you need the hook to open the fish's mouth but it tells me there is no more room for more tools and to use some up but the coins, fan and lever isn't working anywhere.
You have run into a glitch in your game. You should not have the lever in your inventory. You should install the newest version of the game. It is supposed to fix all the glitches.

[Post New]by gtracy on Nov 5, 08 4:39 PM
I just installed this game this morning.

LizzieK
Whale Shark
Whale Shark
16,190 Posts

[Post New]by LizzieK on Nov 5, 08 4:49 PM
gtracy wrote:I just installed this game this morning.
If you got the game from Big Fish perhaps you should contact customer support. I have read other posts in this forum about the same problem. Some people have just started the game over as another player and the problem went away. That may work for you but I would still contact customer support where you bought the game.

LizzieK
Whale Shark
Whale Shark
16,190 Posts

[Post New]by LizzieK on Nov 9, 08 1:14 PM
BetJo wrote:Thanks to anybody that can help me. I've assembled the five artifacts and am trying to arrange them to complete the statuette puzzle. It tells me I can rotate the artifacts to make them fit the puzzle.BUT I CAN'T ROTATE them.......what is the secret? I've tried left and right mouse buttons and still can't cause them to rotate . !! Thanks in advance.
Click on a piece in the inventory and move it to the puzzle field and it will become bigger and there will be two circular arrows in the center of the piece. You have to use those circular arrows to rotate the piece. It is akward to do but you have to kind of drag your mouse on those arrows in the center of each piece.

[Post New]by ohfooey on Nov 10, 08 2:47 AM
I downloaded the game yesterday , and finished it this am ........ Talk about HOOKED!! Maybe someone could recommend a slighty tougher game. Even tho, I enjoyed this immensly.

Re:Welcome to Samantha Swift and the Hidden Roses of Athena forum the LASER ROOM

[Post New]by minika on Nov 13, 08 5:40 AM
prpldva wrote:
kaliausten wrote:****w do i turn off the lasers! they turn colors, i try to put the rose the same color in and i get the alarm

Treat the lasers like a maze and drag the roses around the beams.

I have the last tool -shield, and I can't open the door on the wall and rescue Dr.Butler.
Doe's anyone know how?

Edited on 11/13/2008 at 5:59:36 AM PST

prpldva
Zebrafish
Zebrafish
48,548 Posts

[Post New]by prpldva on Nov 18, 08 5:50 PM
decarlo wrote:help, im stuck in king arthers maze also. i tried going right as suggested but im justs going in circles. ive been lost 3 days. any suggestion?

Hi Decarlo- welcome to the forums!

Lizzie K made some great photos that will help you- here is how to get to them:

LizzieK wrote:
Big Fish does not allow its forum users to post links or website addresses. If I post a website address it will be deleted by a BF moderator.

Photobucket is a world wide site that hosts billions of photos. Put the word photobucket in your search engine, I use Google but you can use any search engine. When your search brings up the results just go to the main Photobucket site. On that page there is an Image Search box. Put the two words lizziek photos in that box and search.

It will come back and say “No matches were found to your search request. Are you looking for the Photobucket user lizziek photos? Click here to see this user’s album.” Click on that and you will be on my main page.

Look on the left of the page and you will see the game album names. Click on the album you want. Some of the games also have sub-albums within the game album and they will also be on the left, if there are any available.

I hope you find it and that the pictures help you. Good luck and enjoy the game.

Maybe some day Big Fish will let us post links on our profile page. But as of now there is no place on BF that I can post my photobucket address.

dippy1
Squid
Squid
65 Posts

[Post New]by dippy1 on Nov 25, 08 3:24 AM
i cant get the scroll i cant get the symbols at the bottom been here for 2 days please help

[Post New]by Grannycatty on Nov 26, 08 2:38 PM
Am playing Samantha Swift for the third time and believe it or not it IS do-able. My grandson whized thru the maze the first time and I did it on my own the 2nd time--but how? This time I followed the clue--follow KING ARTHUR. Follow the arrows with the letters in his name- ignore the other letters. Once thru you wonder why it was so hard before! In the market place the goon on the left has the nightstick and you have to throw something at him--I think it's the bag of money or marbles--- Grannycat having a good time with this very special game. If I can do it at age 74 I guess all you supposed computer geniuses can do it. LOL

[Post New]by prettyinpink66 on Dec 24, 08 7:50 AM
prpldva wrote:
dallas23 wrote:HELP !!!
I HAVE DOWN LOADED THE NEW GAME,BUT WHEN I TRY TO PLAY THE FREE 60 MIN IT WON;T PLAY!!!!!!!!!!!!! I HAVE TRIED THIS 4 TIMES, AND IT DOES THE SAME THING EVERYTIME !!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Hi Dallas- you should contact Tech support- they will be able to assist you

Hi eveyone!
I have noticed that I have had to uninstall and reinstall several times in Mozilla. But have no problems in IE. I don't know why that is, but it works every time now.

[Post New]by DavidAurand on Dec 24, 08 10:38 PM
I, too, am stuck at the door panels calling for a hub. I have no hub, the red arrows no longer move the shapes, nothing I click on does anything. I went to lizziek's
photobucket but it states the cork door is the end. Can anybody help? Mary Lou

LizzieK
Whale Shark
Whale Shark
16,190 Posts

[Post New]by LizzieK on Dec 25, 08 5:37 AM
DavidAurand wrote:I, too, am stuck at the door panels calling for a hub. I have no hub, the red arrows no longer move the shapes, nothing I click on does anything. I went to lizziek's photobucket but it states the cork door is the end. Can anybody help? Mary Lou
Hi Mary Lou,
My photobucket has 4 pictures marked with instructions for the 4 panel doors in Japan. The photos describe each stage of how to work this puzzle. On the left of each page in photobucket there is a listing of albums. Some games have a main album and sub-albums within the main album. Look in the album named Japan 4 panel door puzzle.

If your game doesn't work like the examples in the photos then you have hit the clitch that many others have encountered in this game. You should probably download the lastest version of the game or contact Tech Support.

Good luck and have fun!

Edited on 12/26/2008 at 3:42:00 AM PST

[Post New]by DavidAurand on Dec 25, 08 11:42 PM
Thanks for your response. It appears I misidentified the door. The four panel door is what I am stuck on. I located the correct pictures on your site. Your pictures show green arrows. Mine are red and will no longer move the symbols. Is this the glitch you are talking about? I have figured out how to move the hub.

I apologize if I offended you. Mary Lou

relzzup
Seahorse
Seahorse
34 Posts

Welcome to Samantha Swift and the Hidden Roses of Athena forum

[Post New]by relzzup on Dec 26, 08 10:00 AM
What is the message at the top of the bricks in the maze say. THey look like Hieroglphyics. I can't get back to find the hawk so that I can get out of the maz. What to do? any suggestions?

Bubbleye
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
13 Posts

[Post New]by Bubbleye on Jan 3, 09 12:50 PM
I have finally finished Samantha Swift with only two places where I got stuck. Thanks for the help that was given. This was a great game and I wish we had another one to play, I was kind of sorry to finish. Bubleye

[Post New]by bluexanthchic on Jan 8, 09 7:42 PM
I need help I've placed the animals on the alter and put the shaman's staft to power things up. Then I get this puzzle that says make matches to clear spaces but when i click on a mask it lites up then I click on one that looks the same and it does nothing. How do I make matches? I've clicked and dragged everywhere.

Go to: